AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a R9 380 4G.

I wish you everyone good luck.

I currently don't even have a graphics card, I'm running on my i5's Intel HD Graphics 4400 and I could really use a boost. (I'm trying to do 3D rendering in Cinema4D but 600 fairly heavy frames with dense clouds took more than 8 days and this was for a school project :( )

Currently building a new PC to replace my old ASUS RoG "laptop" (It's so heavy may as well be a desktop >.>. So free stuff is best stuff!

I dont even have a graphics card, i have a IGP... 

linus love me 

I currently have a gtx 750ti and I'm looking for an upgrade to be able to play games without as much lag, but I'd like to win so I can actually invest that same money into a better cpu

On 18/7/2016 at 0:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I Hope Nobody Laughs at me Buy I'm  Still Rocking My Intel HD *Not so HD* graphics that lags while even playing FHD Video so...

I hope having  more luck than the *2014 OVER 5000$ IN PRIZES GIVEAWAY! * and the other ones :P

Thanks and may the Giv me Naw Plz, Be with me! :3, My blesses ^-^.

I have a AMD Radeon HD6450. It begs for an upgrade.

P.S> Keep up all the great work.

I'd really like to return to a team red build with a smashing new card and replace my GTX 760. Before anyone freaks out, my friend gave me his spare 760 to upgrade my HD 6770 and it was awesome, but needing both driver suites from nVidia and AMD is kind of annoying. I love seeing more competition from AMD! 

Gibe nao pls. I currently have an r9 290x graphics card and I'm just hoping to upgrade to something that will go well with my new i5 4460.

either polaris 10 or 11 card would be great!

I run a 780 and 4670k in my main rig, but the computer for my sister and brotherinlaw is a 960 and 6300, I'm sure I could upgrade either of these, or just build a rig for my little brother (if I'm feeling generous xD )

--Always be gaming

I would like to have 1 of these cards for my i3 4160, 8 gig of ddr3 1600 and replace my R9 270x 2 gig because 1 its newer and it be 1 heck of a Overwatch L.A.N tower. Witch it already is but be more awesome. 2 Get it away from Luke and Linus the Nvidia fan boys =)  3.Just because I have loved AMD/ATI  products for years and well I would be proud to fly a team red banner also.

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

Hi! I currently have a sapphire r7 370 in my rig and it is time to update the rig so well a new graphics card would be pratty nice ;)

i have a NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 really need a new one for gaming had the rig a long time 

I don't have a GPU and I would like to buy an AMD RX 480, but because I live in Greece, instead of 240$ it costs 330$ (or 299€). I would like to build a budget desktop PC to play latest games at high graphics and Nvidia is still a little more expensive expensive and GTX 960 is worse than RX 480. :)

Running a good ol' R9 390X, and wanting to continue my support of the red team, i'd love one of these shiny new cards!

I now have a 750ti you and really need an upgrade

I got a R7 250 so about anything on the marked would be an upgrade for me

In my rig I have a R9 390 which I bought in January............should have waited for Polaris. Now I have buyers remorse..

I Currently have a GeForce gtx 550ti so as you can see I need a upgrade desperately so I can play the newer games.

I have a AMD HD 7750. No more comments xD

I got ASUS STRIX-GTX960-DC2OC-2GD5 about a year ago. I can use an upgrade.

I'm working a summer job so I can finally build a PC that I can run new-gen games in. I've had this PC that has everything from 10 years ago(I mean I'm running a Pentium core ffs). The problem is, I'm running on a low budget. I'm only 15 so I don't get payed much by family connections that pay me and in general I don't have too much time. Getting this would take a huge load off my budget so I can finally play next gen games with my friends :) 

I have a laptop that has a GT610M in it,but my new rig will have a 1070.I still hope I win though,I might switch to AMD if it's better than the 1070