AMD Polaris Giveaway

GTX 660 sli here. Never had AMD, would be fun to try the red team for a change.

HOT DAMN!  I need it i have a 550ti...  I need frames...  ALL OF THEM!

$400 budget PC made for gaming and streaming, a better graphics card than the tiny one I have would be nice. [Obligatory "gibe me now!"]

I currently have no graphics card! I have a laptop, I have the money to buy everything for a build except a graphics card. If I win, I'd be really really.......HAPPY!!!!!

I'm currently using a radeon 7850 2gb, but my modded skyrim needs moar vram to be stable

R9 270X

AMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMDAMD

running a HD 6850 oh please. it is very truly reaching the end of its life

560ti :/  want more power to go upward from medium 1080p :) 

i have a gtx 750ti and i want the amd gpu because is able to handle more games that im not able to play now

Currently, I have an iMac and am looking to make the switch to PC. It would be saweet if I could omit the need to purchase a video card and use that extra cash for a higher end CPU than the i5 I've been eying. 

Got an R9 270X which I'm quite happy with but this will be so much better :o

Oh yeah...

I want it gibe nao pls.

On 7/18/2016 at 6:59 AM, nicklmg said:

I am using a gtx 750 low profile from MSI for my first computer. I could use my 750 in my parents computer (believe it or not they are big gamers, they even manage to exclude me) Then have a beast of a gaming PC!

Edited by Skittlw

I have a GTX 560 Ti OC and want an upgrade to Polaris because it has great performance and doesn't break my wallet.

I have gts 250 -.- I need upgrade my PC a little bit

I bought the rx 480 a couple of weeks ago, after 3 years of gaming without any graphics cards whatsoever. I'd really like to game on multiple gpus, preferably on two rx 480s. So getting one for free would be really great!

I have a GTX 960 by EVGA FTW (4gb) edition graphics card in my rig. I would like one of AMD's new Polaris cards to see it's performance and use Freesync when I get a new monitor. Also if get one, I might buy another card to do Crossfire with them, which is not something I've not done before.

I have a GTX 970 but I wouldn't mind a RX 480 :)

R9 270X only 2Gb been putting it off and putting it off buying a new 4Gb card and now that AMD has there amazing and well prices Rx 480 Im going to jump on it.

Although getting one for Free would be pretty nice to.  

Seeing all those ppl with their insane SLI or Crossfire setups makes me kinda angry; then don´t need it at all... I´ve got a single GTX 670 and might wanna try out AMD tho...

Currently I have an R9 250. I know - it has terrible performance, and that's why I want a new card.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Currently rocking a Sapphire HD 5770 vapor-x. My rig needs an update pretty badly :(.

On 07/18/2016 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am running GeForce 760 and really need an upgrade.

It would be a nice upgrade from my (albeit recent) R9 380. I wonder if I could run some computations on it. Of a scientific nature. 

My PC
Spoiler

Starry Night:

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k | Motherboard: MSI Z270 SLI Plus | RAM: 32 GB GSkill DDR4 2133 MHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition | Case: NZXT H440 | Storage: Crucial MX300 M.2 | PSU: Corsair RMx 750 | Display(s): Dell S2417DG 2560X1440, Dual AOC 1920X1080 (E2426WD, I2421VWH) | Cooling: NXZT Kraken x61 | Keyboard: Logitech K350 | Mouse: Logitech M500 | Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Channel and Phillips SHP9500 | Operating System: Windows 10

Tyrosine:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 "Wolfdale"   Motherboard: Gigabyte P35-DS3L   RAM: 4 GB DDR2 400 MHz   GPU Power Color R9 380 4GB   Case: Antec with Blue light and over 9000 fans, and 9000 lbs   Storage: Samsung Evo 850 + 600 GB HDD   PSU: Corsair VX 550 W   Display(s): Dual AOC 1920X1080 (E2426WD, I2421VWH)   Cooling: Did I mention the case?   Keyboard: Logitech K350   Mouse: Logitech M500   Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Channel and Phillips SHP9500  Operating System: Windows 7 on Desktop, Ubuntu 14.04 on Laptop and everything else

Kids, do drugs, the science way! Note:

Spoiler

I am involved in computational medicinal chemistry research and am interested in pharmaceuticals as a researcher, in no way do I endorse the taking of the drugs. Never.

I have a Gigabyte hd 7700 OC (lol). Not the latest of technologies if you know what i mean.

I Hope Nobody Laughs at me Buy I'm  Still Rocking My Intel HD *Not so HD* graphics that lags while even playing FHD Video so...

I hope having  more luck than the *2014 OVER 5000$ IN PRIZES GIVEAWAY! * and the other ones :P

Thanks and may the Giv me Naw Plz, Be with me! :3, My blesses ^-^.