AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am running an Asus 7970 DirectCU2 TOP card, which is good enough for most things, but I want to take advantage of 4K 60fps over HDMI 2.0 to complement my new 4k monitor. 

I have SLI 980s, so not really looking for an upgrade, but, it would make for one BALLER HTPC/NAS at the bottom of my (eventual) 4K HDRUHDTV (man what a mouthful).

Ensure a job for life: https://github.com/Droogans/unmaintainable-code

Actual comment I found in legacy code: // WARNING! SQL injection here!

I currently have a GTX 660 MSI Ti Power Edition(yeah,that card) ,and I want to upgrade because it is very outdated.

I currently have a R9 290 GPU, though I plan on upgrading my entire rig by the time Fall quarter begins this year in college. It would be awesome to use one of these when I start using the Unreal Engine for my future projects in class! :D

I'm currently using a 3 - 4 year old Lenovo laptop that has a 3rd gen i5 and a gtx 650m. I'm planning to build a desktop gaming PC in the near future and winning this graphics card will save me a lot of money. So,  gibe nao pls!!

Running integrated graphics on my new system so why I need a graphics card is self explanatory :(

I currently have no video card in my 2nd PC, I have to use the integrated video. 

And I would like to have one of these video cards to put it in there so I don't have to keep taking turns when someone else want to use the main PC that can actually run games.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

I am currently using 750Ti and want to upgrade to better gpu to play newer games even VR.Hoping to win!!!! ????

I have a HD7750 so not great for more demanding games

I currently have a GTX 750, which is starting to feel more and more dated as the months pass..

I'm currently running a radeon HD 5000 series card, and can run vr with trine on a cardboard, but I plan on buying a vive. Not having to buy a new GPU would be great

I know that the radeon card I have is a laptop card. I also have a pc that has an even worse graphics card.

I currently use a 770 but my girlfriend needs a card that's capable. Of course I'd give her my current card and keep the new one hehe. 

I have EVGA 780Ti ACX SC, and reason to change teams to red is because even when it's a powerful card, it;s bottle-necked by drivers causing micro stuttering, and more than that it draining a lot of electricity from my PSU, so RX480 will be more efficient and more eco solution for myself

52 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a Asus Gt 440,  I want to upgrade because Im into graphic desings, etc and some coding, aka for work and I cant afford a new one since Im also a Student. Thanks 

alrighty im using a GTX660. it was cheap i got it 2 and abit years ago.id like it because then i could actualy play games on ultra max everything 1080p and actually get to experiance the true beauty of the game. medium and low is ok but id like to actually see how beautiful the game is

i want it

i don't have a pc i have a laptop graphics gard 720gt

I got a xfx hd5850 black edition. 

I'd like to win because i think it's about time to make a upgrade , don't you think :) Good luck everyone!

Ok...lets see...why i want to go with red team? cuz i have a NVIDIA 9400 GT (1GB) :( ,  sad but true.

Win or not i am waiting the rx 460 to apear in market so i can make a decent upgrade on my graphics  card with low cost.
Good luck to everyone!