AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently using a GTX 970 but I'm very interested in what the next generation of graphics cards has to offer. I was always a bigger fan of AMD and would love to give them another shot. 

im using a GTX 745 and i would really want one of those new polaris 10 or 11 graphics card so i can run ark with my friends instead of getting 14 fps

Hello ! I am currently using a Sapphire R7 370 2Gb version in my PC . For the money it is a great card, no issue with it, I am satisfied about it. Why I want to upgrade to Polaris architecture ?!...Because I consider this new lineup to be a great leap from AMD in theyr struggle to get back in the market. It is a very good leap and I think the future reservers us only good to great or even amazing things from AMD. 

And to be honest I got very attached to AMD products because my current PC is my first AMD built and it is very good. But as you well know the R7 370 2Gb has its limits so therefore a new Polaris card would be great for me.

Good luck to you all ! :)

I have a Radeon HD 5870 in my rig now and want a newer card to run games a little smoother. Some games currently drop below 30 FPS and my card also heats up quite a bit even at idle its at about 47C.

I am currently using a laptop with radeon 6300HD graphics card. I am planning to build a rig soon so the new AMD polaris GPU could be a blessing.

I currently don't have a PC, and I'm looking to build and I don't have a lot of money.

Currently using a 980 (NON TI) that is faulty due to a botched water cooler kit from corsair <.<...

Either way this sounds really cool. Specially the fact that the reaction time oriented games I play can finally make use of higher resolutions.

Maybe something above 1080p for once might be cool...

One of these days I'll have no debt so I can buy computer parts.

I'm using an r9 270x right now and just need something a little beefier. RX 480 plz :)

Got a 980ti but still gibe nao pls '^'

I currently using GTX 750 TI and thats the reason I WANT IT badly so GIBE NAO PLS!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE AND MORE POWER TO YOU GUYS!!! ^_^

I want to add this to my htpc so I don't have to stream too it for everything. My main rig has a titan black.

Spoiler

What I currently own: R7 360

Why I want to upgrade: the 360's shit...

Spoiler

Still rocking a HD 4870 with 512 mb.

Gibe nao pretty plz?

R9 290x, want to upgrade cause it's slow bro

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

So yeah. Wish me luck! Running on a GTX 950! 

I dont currently have a gpu in my system, so it would be quite a nice upgrade.

I'm using Radeon HD 7790. It's time to replace it.

i currently have a r9 270 so an upgrade would be really nice all so i think AMD is better then Intel because its just as good and a hell of a lot cheaper 

I have no graphics card... But, the new RX 480 looks awesome. Chance of me winning is slim but you only live once right? 

Yes... As you may notice I am newbie. Did I make an account only for a chance to win an awesome graphics card? Yes.

Have I been wanting to join this friendly community for about a year and a half now? Yes.

If you have read this far I've either won the giveaway or you just want to see the specs of my machine? "I bet it's the the specs" (sigh) 

Okay weirdo here's my specs...

Processor: AMD A6-3620 2.2 GHz

RAM: Hyper X 8GB 2133MHz

Motherboard: MSI A55M-P33

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80 plus bronze

Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 

CPU Fan: Stock AMD

Case (just for the LoL's): Corsair Spec M2

Okay Lets see how my luck is.   

Yours Truly, Jorge Dat Boi

I would love to upgrade my 290X to a new card!

I have a GTX 970 in my rig and I want to upgrade to AMD because I can't really make use of GPUopen on my nvidia card :P

I have a sapphire r7 260x. It does the job at the moment but I want to upgrade to a 1440p panel and pick up some newer titles namely the Witcher 3. This card was good enough for 2 but I wont get the whole experience with a low end card.

On 7/18/2016 at 1:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently do not have a GPU since I'm now building my first gaming PC so I'd be very grateful to have the latest and the greatest from AMD.

Well right now I'm running a really old graphics card :/  really need a new one

AMD Radeon 3450HD. Would like to play some newer games.