AMD Polaris Giveaway

Asus Radeon R7 260X, definitely time for an upgrade. 

I'm running an R9 270X. I want the new graphics card to run games at a higher resolution and then downsample to 1080p.

I want this card so I can build my mom a computer for her bday comming up in a few weeks. She is a stay at home mom and has started playing pc games this year. She says they keep her busy and help with her stress levels which is great. I really want to get her, her own rig. She'd be so happy and I'd love to see the look on her face :) 

I have an amd radeon hd 7700 right now.

i guess its fine right now but it struggles running the newer games coming out.

I have a Lenovo Y series laptop with gt 755m sli and the only computer I have ever built was a budget Xeon build that I did for my younger sister. If I won either of the cards, I would go ahead and do the itx build that I have been planning for some time now. Cause "I have the graphics card, might as well make a computer" is the motivation I need.

I am currently using a GeForce GT 640 with a AMD FX-6300 six core processor. I think that explain's why i want to upgrade xD.

I had a r7 260x but it broke.... so now I'm on a card from team green D:

(It's my sisters)

Go underdog!!!!

I may be unhinged day to day, but I do still got some sense in me

I have a Nvidia GeForce GT 640, and am a poor college student wanting to be able to play modern games

I have a HD 7950 and it's starting to show it's age, so an upgrade would be very welcome.

Wow, a chance to get one of the latest AMD graphics cards O_O

My mind is already rushing full of ideas of what to do with all that power!

i cant afford to get a good pc even if I get this card but still gotto try my luck

Currently have an r9 380 but there's no custom water blocks for the 380 and am keen to make a custom loop some time :D

I am currently using a MSI GT610 2Gb edition for engineering school and it would be very nice to have an upgrade so I can play some more demanding games on PC, without having to worry about a bottleneck from my gpu, with any of the free time I get 

I'm using a Sapphire Radeon HD 4670.  It's passively cooled and has a monstrous 512mb of DDR3(not GDDR5).  I want a Polaris GPU so that I can actually play some new games. :)

Insert funny and/or cool signature here.

I currently have a gtx 770.  Polaris is for budget conscious gamers like me! And I love that AMD supports open source initiatives. 

I have a GTX 965M in Asus gaming notebook, its pretty good but nothing superior or anything 

Ye xD

my rig is in process :( but with this card i gonna save some money jeje :D

CR :)

I'm running a 2500k @4.7ghz and a 550 ti because my 7950 just died. the 550 ti is pure ass 

I have a Radeon HD 7700 series graphics card. I would really like to upgrade. I dont have much money to spare so this would be nice

I have a 4+ year old workstation with a firepro v5900 in it :/ It's long overdue for an upgrade. Just Cause 3 runs like a bowl of mashed potatoes. 

I have an EVGA 760 OC. It's a hold over until I get a new card. I just built a new computer and I've been waiting to get a new graphics card.

i'm currently rocking a gtx 650 for ages now, and i was actually thinking in getting a 480 but money doesn't stretch... so give card please?

I am currently using a r9 270 graphics card and i'd like to win an RX 480 in order to achieve better frame rates in games.

I have a 1Gb version of the 750ti

This card struggles to run modern games now, so this graphics card will be a huge help.

Thanks for the giveaway, all the best to the others as well :)

im using GTX 560 

and i want the rx 480 so i can play games at higher FPS 

thanks