AMD Polaris Giveaway

I want a Polaris 10, because there's a ton of Overwatch to be played and my current 7750 just can't cut it :( 

I am currently running a Radeon HD 4570.  It replaced my 8800 GTX only because my GTX was running too hot anymore.  I've been wanting to get a new GPU, but haven't been able to Budget for one that I wanted as other needs needed to be filled first.  Anyways, love the show regardless.

Still running a 650ti so I could really use an upgrade.

Running a good old HD 6450 with passive cooler! Wow! Doesn't make sound at all!

But would be nice to get rid of that potato card. ;)

Heyyy! I'm using currently a GTX 970 in my rig, and while its not a huge upgrade, I would really like to have one so I can sell my old 970 to buy a 1080 and finally have the pc rig of my dreams (kinda? haha) cheers guys

I currently Have a msi r9 390 

thanks for the giveaway.

Have a Radeon 5770 and could use an upgrade Thanks

Currently, I have an ASUS 960 STRIX card. I want to upgrade my PC to be VR ready so that I can experience the room scale experience with the HTC Vive when I move later this year. Can't wait!

I have a 290X, I'd like to swap that into my wifes rig and use this!

Looking to build my first system, and the 480 caught my eye. And of course "free" is my favorite price.

I have an 840m laptop gaming card, but if I get a Polaris, I'll buy a desktop pc to go with it.

I have an HD7970 and its running games pretty decent but the coil whine and the power consumption are both terrible. And of course no money for something similar.

Hello,

This graphics card look's great and it could help me upgrade my terrible graphics card ATI Radeon HD 3600.I know its very bad,like super bad,that's why it could help me so much.Thank you for the giveaway.

i currently have 760gtx looking for some upgrade still running ok but...

I'm running a R7 260X and it burnt my house down when I started played Minecraft on low settings 

\

I want to build my first custom PC and I don't have money for the graphics card #sadboyzsadlifeyoloswagwhatamitypinganymoresum1halppls To give a meaningful reply, my laptop has Intel HD Graphics 4600 :( please GIB NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I have a 660ti so it would be nice to get a new card.

I am using a XFX R9 280 that I got a while ago, awesome card except for the constant driver crashes. I would like to win the RX 480 because...well its a good upgrade.

Im using a 960 gtx so even tho this card is nice its not the power i wanted but i didnt had the money to buy something else so the polaris card would be awesome to play everything maxed out at 1080p which currently i am not able to

I'm currently running an R9 390 so Polaris would be a sidegrade at best. However, I think the power draw and Wattman is really interesting. Of course, the 390 would find a new home in my brother's rig(if he wants it!).

I have a evga ftw 750 ti and would love a free upgrade because if it is free it is for me and I like amd ........... My CPU is a amd

ey b0ss gibe nao plz

nah jk,

Current "rig" is a $350 lenovo laptop with the Radeon R5 graphics, integrated with the A8 APU. Pretty much a potato powered GPU, running recent games on low quality with 20-30 fps. Currently saving to build my first pc, and getting a free graphics card would be nice.