AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently using an AMD R9 285 I bought last year to upgrade a Radeon 4850HD. Getting a new Polaris card of any sorts would be awesome cuz its more powerfuler. Yeah.

I'm running a GTX 660.  I've been waiting for a reason to switch cards and it looks like this could be it.

Hey all!

Currently I am running with a PNY GTX-770. I've been keeping up with all of your guys' videos and am on the fence about whether to go team red or team green for an upgrade I'm planning in the very near future. Suffice it to say the decision would be made rather easy if I happen to win this giveway, no? 

Cheers!

My rig is being slowly completed, right now it has no gpu. Right now my main machine is a 

laptop with a radeon 6770m 1gb.

None at the moment, since my 280x died a few months ago :(
So... gibe nao pls, I want to keep my status as an AMD fanboy

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga

I have an R9 390 so the 480 would be kind of a sideways move, but I really want to make a custom loop and my Sapphire 390 is not compatible with the little Nano case I want to use >< I'd also probably give my 390 to my gf or a friend so it wouldn't go to waste! :D

As of this moment, I've only recently built a computer that as of yet has no discrete GPU, and I'm currently running off an iGPU from a 6600K... so that's most of the reason why I would like to win the giveaway prize. Mostly would just save me the effort of saving up for a GPU (as of this moment it is likely to be a GTX 1070, as there aren't many useful numbers for a 1060 that I've found yet, but an RX 480 is also a strong candidate. I want something that I can expand into a 1440p monitor comfortably with, but for now the most good it would do would be running 1080p and creating a nice near-future proof rig with the ability to expand on later).

Considering as of this moment there are 467 pages... my chances probably aren't great, but hey. It's free to enter, and what does it hurt?

Running on a nvidia gt220... So desprete to upgrade hah:)

I've got a GTX 950, and I'd love to taste the generation of display stuff that these support. 

My rig is currently a GTX 760 with an i3 2100 in it. My hope is that I can build a rig for VR in the near future!! But being a high school student, money isn't easy to come by... My room is just big enough for the minimum size for HTC vive and my hope would be to purchase one and spread the awesome that is VR!! 

Thanks LMG and AMD for the awesome content and hardware. ^.^ 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

I am currently running a Sapphire R9 280X Toxic and I love this card but if I won I would give my current card to my little brother so he can upgrade from his R7 250. I would also use the Polaris for photo/video editing. The expanded color space would be very useful.

I have a Gtx 950 but come on who doesn't want to have the baby of AMD and an alien in your rig?

i have an Asus 750ti 2gb and an i7 920 used to be 6gb of ram but finaly got a ripjaws 16gb kit it'd be nice to have a newer gpu I dont care if its green or red but id like more than 2gb of vram so i can get a 1080p monitor and im also thinking about trying to get geting a vive i know a little 750ti cant run vr.

Hi, I have an R9 380, better than a gtx960, but hey, wht not upgrade?

I have a nvidea geforce 740m, well at that time i had to buy a laptop, because you know, i needed the portable feature. Now i'm changing home and i'm building my own desktop, that obviously i need a GPU otherwise i will not be able to defend my house on Rust.

First thank ya all for the chance! Well would love an amd card over a non existent one i have right now so yeah xD. Sold my c2d and gtx460 system for an upgrade but went on and wasted half the money already (damn summer..) plus i thought it may be a nice break from pc overuse. I'm stuck with an sis graphics laptop..... Help me ruin my life again!!! Also those even be sent to greece? i wonder..

Nice to see begging of amd comeback! Good luck all!

My graphics card is Asus rog  8500 gt  512mb mem  evga 680i sli motherboard

Linux core 2 quad Q6600.my laptop was stolen cant afford a better system yet.

Im using HD 7870 Gigabyte edition

i love AMD 

never win something, plz

Currently running two HD 7870's that are starting to show their age. A new card would be so much more power efficient and cooler.

My 10 yr old son and I are both gaming on my aging HD 6750 paired with an i5 4670K.

Any upgrade would finally clear my GPU bottlneck and we could actually play some newer titles we've been wanting to for so long.

Well i have a GTX 960 and a i3 3240 the reason i want the new graphics card is because im running triple monitors and gaming is not easy across all of them,

Also i am 14 so making money to buy new GPU's aint that easy.

Thanks for reading :P

My 16way 1090ti oc SLI rig isn't capable of minecraft on low settings and it has no floppy drive!!!11 :(

I'm not using a graphics card, I'm using the Intel HD530. I want to upgrade so I can play games.

I want a Polaris 10, because there's a ton of Overwatch to be played and my current 7750 just can't cut it :( 

I am currently running a Radeon HD 4570.  It replaced my 8800 GTX only because my GTX was running too hot anymore.  I've been wanting to get a new GPU, but haven't been able to Budget for one that I wanted as other needs needed to be filled first.  Anyways, love the show regardless.