AMD Polaris Giveaway

18 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Well, 1st time really participating in this forum, and yea...So I currently have a reference gtx 760 which is capable but loud and how and i feel like its dying too(bought it 2nd hand its like 3yrs old) so a sparkling new gpu might do me good. :D 

I have an amd sapphire radeon R7 260X and a new graphics card would really push my budget build to the next level.

Whats make really sad about this kind of technology is that the price in brazil is about 8x to 10x the price in USA. A simple RX 480 costs about 2x times the minumun wage for someone that works 40hours a week. Because of the taxes and the profit from re-vendors the actual price of the RX 480 over here is about $430 if I bought one today. So will actually take really long for me to see one of those.

;( 

I'm rocking a R9 380, and even though it isnt bad, a polaris would be a nice upgrade. And hey, its free so why not try it.

I currently don't have a pc, just a crappy Macbook, a friend of mine talked me into pc gaming and convinced me to build a pc. I thought of buying an Nvidia card but then knew about the new AMD lineup and since then I've wanted to buy one. Here in Mexico they're pretty expensive though.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Always room for another GPU. Currently posting from a 1070.

J.

- AKA HACKJOE -

Currently running an EVGA GTX950ssc would love a card that could run The Witcher 3  better. :)

I have an R9 280x and I want the 480 because I love new tech and have been looking at buying a new graphics card. This would just enable me to get one without spending $250+

Hello,

I currently have a Asus AMD HD7770 1gb ddr5 and want to upgrade my Graphic Card. I would really be happy if I win one.

Thank you.

Been rolling with a HD graphics for now, should be a nice upgrade...9_9

Good luck!

Hello,

I am currently running a ASUS R9 390 8G graphics card, I could uses the Polaris GPU to update mine, passing my card onto my brother, 

whom is rocking a R9 290 2G graphics card.  Thanks to AMD and LTT for giving us all this opportunity.

Thanks

Let's see I'm still running with a R9 270... I think it's time to upgrade a bit.  In with the new right?

currently running a geforce 970 strix, which is pretty, but that 3.5GB ram is silly..

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I'm using a 970 right now but I'd love to have an update so I could play games without screen tearing!

Loving the giveaways btw

I currently have nVidia 750 Ti. Its really outdated and struggles and modern games to play at 1080p 60 fps. AMD graphics card could really boost that so that i can finally play something good FFS.

I still have an hd 4870x2 and a new graphics card would be pretty nice

My current rig is an i7-3770 with an R9 280X. I don't really need a graphics card update, I'm happy with what I have and I don't really play the latest games, but my friend who does is stuck with a 6 year old rig with equally old parts; A phenom ii x4 970 with a 7850 (that I gave him 2 years ago). I'd like the RX 480 because I'd like to give it to my friend, who will be building a new rig he'll barely be able to afford in December, so maybe I'll be able to remove some of the costs.

I'm still running a 550ti so I think it's rather obvious why I would like this upgrade.

cheers

I have a dying gtx 555 1GB. That should be enough.

I'm running a GTX 1070 that was an upgrade from a 960 blower style card. I've never had an experience with an AMD card that I'd like to re-live, but that was several years ago. I'd like to give them a second chance, and try a free-sync monitor. 

I have a AMD R7 240 I haven't been able to get a new graphics card so it'd be cool if I were to win this one, thank you for the giveaway :D