AMD Polaris Giveaway

I've got a 970, but only because my 7870 was kinda getting a bit old... PLEASE BRING ME BACK TO THE RED TEAM WHERE I BELONG... I CANT HANDLE GREEN... MAKES ME WANNA PUKE....

I'm currently using an xfx r7 360 and would love a good upgrade.

I have a gtx 970, it's a nice card, a solid 3.5/4, and I feel like that's about all that needs to be said about why I would love a new Polaris card 

I am playing on a toaster. Feelsbad.

I have a Radeon HD 6450 graphics card in my current gaming rig.  I couldn't afford to get a better card than that until Christmas, so if i were to win that would be an amazing jump from the crappy $20 card i currently have.

I am using Intel HD 4600 in my rig, was planning on getting a 1070, but one of these would be awesome!

I'm currently running a ATI AMD Radeon HD 4350 that's really not doing much for me game wise and and doesn't have any drivers for Windows 10 so i often get a blinking black and green image for a couple seconds witch it fun to deal with (sarcastically). my CPU is not bad though i have a AMD Phenom X4 495 witch is the best CPU my old ASRock motherboard can support. I'm definitively in need for upgrades haha.

hey i am trying to upgrade my computer but i am currently broke and the only thing i have is a ati radeon x1900 with a Intel i7 950, as you can see i definitely need that graphics card to save money for a better CPU. thanks for making this entry easy and for the free giveaway making it possible for anyone to win. good luck everybody!

GT 630 (1gb gddr5 810\3200) Can't run games after 2014 , only mobas. FeelsOldMan
P.S. Gotta say im glad that red team is kicking "green"s ass ;)

Hi, I have a Firepro W4100 that I use for work. It's really good but quite weak. A better one more powerful is just what I need. ;) C'ya 

I have a Radeon 6850 windforce card the force part I purchased my self :) would be nice to feel the power of a new card ?

I currently have no GPU in my current computer, because I sold my GPU before the GTX 1000 series came out to get the most money back (I had a GTX 970) xD I ordered a GTX 1070 for me and should arrive here next week. Would like to win this to build a computer for my uncle though :)

Currently I have a Saphire r9 290 in it, and it works for what I currently need. But I would like to to a full motherboard and CPU overhaul sometime soon, so I would like to be able to keep a decent graphics card in this machine as a gaming rig for my dad or guests to use.

Rocking an R9 290 at the moment.  If I win, it'll go to my little bro who has a 6670.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

Currently running a GTX 980, but i want to upgrade to a polaris based card to be able to run windows in a VM with PCI-passthrough.

Hey! I'm currently using a gt 610 that i have since 2012. I think it's time to stop being a rat and start building a decent pc, so to win one of these graphics cards would be very helpful.

I love your youtube channel. Greetings from Chile!

Newly purchased GTX 980 because my old Radeon HD 7850 was awful.

I am building a completely new desktop gaming/multimedia/workstation pc, and didn't decide what card i wanted, this would be awesome

Hey guys!

Well I'm still using my Radeon HD 6970 that I got with my custom build PC all those 5 years ago for uni work.

Would be nice to have an upgrade even if my motherboard is still PCI 2.0 haha.

Keep up the good work guys!

Reece

A nice "ALIVE" desktop GPU would be awesome, FINALLY would be getting 60fps on more recent games.
Oh and I need it, gibe nao pls!

In my rig I am running an EVGA gtx 980 FTW.

I want to win this card so I can put it in my dad's rig that I am building for him for his birthday!

Thanks!

I have a radeon hd 6670. I want a new card so that I can play newer games and use a 16:9 monitor instead of my 1366x768 one that I have now

Currently running on a HD 7950 I got gifted and failed to get a summer holiday job (student). I could really use a free GPU :D

Spoiler

gibe nao pls

I've still got my XFX Radeon 6770 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150540 
The 1GB of VRAM sucks, and it's an old card, but a trooper. Also I'd really like an exhaust blower style cooler, my case is pretty small and and there isn't much space for internally exhausted heat to go. I have to take the side panel off to game.