AMD Polaris Giveaway

hmm, well My HTPC is in need of an upgrade. Its a Full Size ATX Case with a poor XFX R7 250 :(. Cant do any gaming on that. Oh did I mention that my GPU fan went 2 weeks ago and I now have a loud 80 mm fan leaning up on the heatsink currently and if my dog bumps the TV stand I sometimes have to open it up to flip the fan back over. Don't worry I do not yell at my husky he is just a dog and does not know any better.

7950 - Oldest part of my machine, not acceptable and needs replacing! Would go nice with my -(as in <0)6 month old 4k monitor. 

My pc had a AMD radon 5990 but it died recently so i want a new one

I have a 980, but it's not really about me. I'd gift it to a a friend who is in DIRE need of an upgrade with an GeForce 9800 GT currently in his system.

If you are really interested, check my profile ^^

I have a Radeon HD 7970 at the moment - I bought it for £20 some time ago broken - Cooked it in the oven (220°C for 7 minutes) and now it works fine... kind of. The fans dont spin so i rigged a generic liquid cooler block (motherboard northbridge) to it and used a pump & radiator from an old thermaltake armour LC case. Its an LC frankinRadeon that needs to be replaced! please help.

James

i am 13 years old from algeria and ive never used a real gpu i wish i can win one 

- iam runing win 10 on an old biostar motherboard and intel pentuim 900 3.4ghz and 1gb ddr2 ram and 75 gb hard drive 15 mbs download and 10mbs upload now you now me

Currently running a GTX 970, but I have been pissed off ever since I found out about the 3.5 GB usable stuff and am ready to get back to AMD, especially for DX12

Well, in my rig is integrated graphics card. ?? i want upgrade so much !! 

But good luck to all ?

I have a GTX 660ti, but i want dat AMD card, im waiting for the new devil 13. Sooo GIBE PLS OP

Hi!, I'm currently using a 8670D integrated APU graphics (A10 6800k) I really want one of those cards because it will be the starting point for my new build I've been saving up the past year (House and family expenses cut my saving by a lot :( )

i'm in the process of choosing pc parts for my first build.

Not sure if i should save for an i7 -4790K ish cpu or save a WHOLE lot for x99.

Currently i'm playing games on my laptop can't even play gta 4 because of weird glitch with my HD7670M but i'm able to play cities: skylines on high (cpu intensive).

So to win a gpu would help a lot.

PC1: i7-6850K, X99A godlike gaming carbon, 1080 ROG strix a8g, 4x8GB fury black, 120GB 840 evo, 3TB seagate, 5TB ext

PC2: HP Pavillion G6 i7-3612QM, AMD 7670M 1GB, 2x4GB sodimm, 250GB 850 evo & 750GB Hitachi HDD

PC3: Raspberry PI2

Phone: Galaxy S5 (G900F)

Watch: Galaxy gear (V700)

Tablet: Samsung Tab E 9.6 (SM-T 500)

My Radeon HD7750 definitely needs an upgrade! And the linux drivers for AMD are not as bad as the nvidia ones ;-)

I currently use a GTX 960, but the upgrade would allow me to seriously think about upgrading my monitor to 1440p for all that detail! 

I am currently using an Asus R9270X-DC2T-2GD5 pretty solid GPU no problems at all in gaming or movies, silent and pretty energy efficient. It is always a good thing to upgrade to a newer model although its always a "budget pain in the pocket" but when i upgrade my system i always trust AMD as a personal choice i suppose !!!

I currently have a GTX 980. But I'd like an AMD card for some of that up-to-date OpenCL goodness!

Best of luck to everyone!

Got a laptop with a 770M - looking to build an upgrade PC but I'm short on money for a graphics card - this would be perfect for me right now. Great giveaway - thanks LTT!

Hey LMG.

Had pretty an cool GPU What i Think of. I Had and nvidia 8800GT 1&half month ago. I know it's old, but It was running good on my desktop. but CPU(Intel dual core) died. So I though, I'm gonna build my self a new awesome gaming rig. I just need to save enough money. And you gave me the idea with the giveaway, that with that magnificent unicorn of deliciousness GPU might get and sweet spot at the upcoming build. 

But anyway. Thanks for all the great tips and trick. Tutorial and so on. It really helps a person such as me understanding the thing a bit deeper. If I ever get to visit Canada. It would be an honor to meet you all.

Rasmus/ Denmark

Well I'm running a R9 380 in my rig atm. I'd love to try out some 4k as well as give my HTPC a much needed upgrade.

I currently have a laptop with a GTX 960M, but soon I'll be building my first computer and I'm only missing a few components to make a full rig - one of them being a graphics card. It'd be awesome to win this and have the chance to make a nice build

Using HD6750 , so im kinda desperate for a new card

Currently using a MSI 4bg 290x, but if I get lucky with a Polaris 10 480 I would love the power and heat output reduction, along with more vram and upgraded features!

Running GTX 960 without bottleneck but hey, why not have a chance at a free upgrade amirite.

Oh and gibe nao pls.

I am using a msi 100me version of the gtx 960. It is an okay card for gaming and video editing but I definitely want something more powerful and with more vram(Mine only has 2gb :/). I would also love to build a full amd build with my fx 6300

Integrated graphix ftw

Intel Iris Pro Graphics i7

I've got a 970, but only because my 7870 was kinda getting a bit old... PLEASE BRING ME BACK TO THE RED TEAM WHERE I BELONG... I CANT HANDLE GREEN... MAKES ME WANNA PUKE....