AMD Polaris Giveaway

I would love to have this graphics card because I have a 8400M GS as my daily driver.(This is the most ''powerful'' graphics card I have).And I love AMD.

Got a Zotac Amp Extreme 980Ti in my rig but this card would be going to my friend running the iGPU on his G3258.

Right now I'm using a GeForce GT 730 (I am not a rich teen).

I want the new polaris because better graphics means better por- I mean gameplay.

I'm stuck using minimum settings for basically all games (except Skyrim for some reason)

I don't REALLY need a new gen graphics card because I only need 60fps max, to me more really isn't better, but it would be nice not seeing two WHOLE pixels representing Tracer (seriously). One is enough. ##b28923 for Tracer.

just look at that quaility.png

Got a GTX 950 right now, mostly an "esports" gamer (SC2 and Dota 2 are my main games) though I've been branching lately out on steam and getting into some games that require more graphics horsepower (Witcher 3, Fallout 4, GTA V). Excited about the RX480 dropping as an affordable way to run these titles on max settings.  

Still using a single XFX 6870(1gb) that whenever I game it hits 90-91C I really need a new gpu that I can play new moden games on haha, I get around 40fps in gta with all the settings turned down all the way. Really the only games that I can play comfortably is CSGO and some older titles. I am actually still running a Lynnfield i7 870 which is very old but performs great enough for gaming. Kinda always short on cash so its going to be a few months of saving to get a new one by then a new gpu of some sort is probably going to come out. a Polaris gpu would give me a good gaming experience playing at 1080p 60fps which would be pretty great.

Im rocking a HD6770 that wasn't actually high-end back in the day, so it should be clear why I want a Polaris graphics card. I cannot feel the warm taste of most modern games apart from e-Sports so I guess its time for an upgrade :P

i have a 970 the reason is i just realy want it :D

I currently have a GTX 960 in my rig, which I use to play Overwatch(sadly it reaches 80 degrees pretty fast when under load). Something like an RX 480 would be a nice upgrade, and I've never actually owned an AMD card before, so it would be nice to see what they have to offer as well. 

I am currently running an XFX RX 480 8GB and was planning to grab a second one sometime within the next year unless the RX 490 is cheap enough come December. I have been slowly upgrading to the point I am now where I can support crossfire hence my desire to win this contest: my rig will be complete after 10 months of saving and slowly upgrading.

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am running a gtx 470... I think its time for a new GPU. Lol :)

I have a 970m at the moment and sadly it's not enough to run 4k. So I would make me and my brother (whom's pc broke) a second rig.

I have an r7 360 and a CPU that will just about bottleneck a Polaris card, but an upgrade would always be welcome, thanks AMD! 

Currently running an R9 290 which was an upgrade from my older GTX560ti.

Were I to receive a free GPU it would probably go into my personal rig and my old card would move into one of my classroom machines. We have terrible computers at school so I try to bring as much of my own 'hand me down' tech as possible.

I am sporting an r9 290 but looking to build a rig for the girlfriend for brownie points! 

I am currently running games on Intel integrated graphics and I have been looking to upgrade to a much better PC. The chance to win a free graphics card and lower a PC build's price is an offer I can't refuse.

I am using AMD 7870 which had to be baked 3 times in oven because of failures.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

i have a hd 5450 and i dont have the money for a new video card gibe nao 

Currently I stick around with a second-hand Gtx 760 :/  And I really would like to push up the settings with a new AMD card. 

My rig has a 750ti so yeah... I could use a new GPU!

I'm dire need to update my GTX660Ti... it's getting old now. Also I've heard AMD has improved in linux, what better way to find out than by trying it out myself? =P

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

I have a Quadro 2000 since it came stock with my HP Z400, its outdated, slow and can't run Street Fighter V at 1080p at not even medium settings :(. Not to mention it runs at 80°C

I got a xfx 260x... it is ok but...... doesn't run all my games like I want them ;).