AMD Polaris Giveaway

I use the gtx 760 and new games need more power so I need new graphic card

I  have GTX 950, and i wanna change it for some time now. This is a great opportunity. Holdin' my fingers crossed!!

I have a R9 390 and why I want to upgrade is because of four Things 1. It is free 2. I am going to get another one in crossfire 3. It is new and shiny 4. why the f*** not

I don't have a video card right now, lol. I always get hand-me-downs from my parents, so I've been saving a lot to get an actual gaming PC. I put most of my money towards college, but I decided to use like $700 on a new rig. I've been trying since it came out to get a 480 that isn't ridiculously overpriced ($400? Seriously, Amazon?) and I've accepted the fact that they don't exist. Getting this one would be absolutely incredible.

Even if I don't win, thanks for the giveaway, guys!

TL;DR: gibe nao pls.

There are people with GTX 700's and 900's asking for new cards!? I have onboard intel graphics that only play minecraft at 15fps. I desperately need a good graphics card! Thanks.

I'm running an AMD FirePro m6100 for CAD. And I want to see how the RX 480 will do for CAD also.

I currently have a R9 380. It serves me well for the most part, but there is some games it struggles in. One of the new AMD GPUs would be a nice upgrade.

I have an R9 280 for a while, I'm planning to upgrade my monitor to 4k or 1440p but my graphics card is not capable for running games at that resolution.

I currently have an AMD 960 in my rig. This just isn't able to keep up with newer graphics cards. I really need this and plus i have been a loyal AMD customer for many many years.

I'm a big fan of AMD, i currently have a R9 380 which is doing just fine with the latest games on 1080p but i'm planning to get a 1440p monitor soon, so i think one of those cards will be a good match for my current build.

EVGA GTX 750ti SC.. just about med settings at most Triple-A titles these days at 1080p

RX 480 would allow me to make the jump to max graphics at 1080p

I got the R9 280x but i want to upgrade to game at 2k ,Amd RX 480 would be lovely for that gaming experience not to mention the VR experience :D 

gibe nao pls

Currently using a lenovo ideapad y510p that has whatever gpu it does.

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

AMD Athlon II X3 435 Triple-Core 2.9 GHz  and a gtx 480.  Why would i want this, 3 core cpu and and polaris = mindblown 

MSI 7600GS, paired with an C2D E6600. Yeah... No bottlenecks expected :D

RX460 needs no PCIe power connectors and thats good because the PSU I am using doesnt have any anyway! Plus it will probably blow up with all of its THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY WATTS that are actually less than 250...

laptop running Nv980M

Looking at building desktop with the New AMD

My ati radeon hd 4650 in "gaming" rig and as makeshift egpu on x220 still performing well on older  but upgrade will make my computers work with multiple monitors which are necessary to work comfortable in unity workshop. 

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work. 

As of right now I have a AMD A4-4300M APU. Winning one of AMD's new GPU would be great, because I will be getting a Dell Optiplex with a Sandy Bridge CPU. I'm not sure if the CPU will make the Polaris use its full potential, but it's a great start for a Gaming PC around $250 maybe.

Dell OptiPlex 790 MT $130

A Corsair Powersupply around $50

Anything else and is this a good way to go about a budget build?

i have nividia GTX 750 ti 

but i have AMD 8-core preprocessor 

and i usually  stream and with a better Graphics card batter quality ;)

I don't yet have a graphics card! This would be a great start to my rig though! :D

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Radeon 5750!!!!! Slow, but unkillable

I still use a GeForce 9600GT, it's been 8 years - still works great. I crave for more graphics power, so i could make better 3d renders and try out VR, make some demos.

My recent GPU upgrade is ASUS HD 7750 with 1gb DDR5, nuff said :) 

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm digging the new AMD cards and from the reviews the new lineup performs exceptionally well. I'm currently using a GeForce GT 750m and would like to put this new card in my first ever computer build that I'm currently planning. 

I am currently using the R7 360 on my PC, the reason I want any of these graphics cards is because it is free and it could save me a lot of money.