AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently using a strix 970, but a new gpu would really help with pushing 1440p once I get my new monitor.

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

I'm running a brand new rx 480, and am entering this to get another, so I can use a crossfire setup and run anything. pls gve grphxs crd now. 

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a evga Gtx 960 ssc, I built my computer all by myself because I got interested in pc gaming, I make gfx On the side and my gtx 960 isn't exactly packing the punch I wanted to within games, I can't exactly afford a new graphpics card but looking at the new architecture of amds and nvidias gpu's I would die just to get my hands on one, I'm tired of my games dipping below 60, and I wish for a new, and better graphics card ?

Hey! I'm building my pc from scratch because im poor. I have a 750ti, but its not enough. 

I want this so I can play no mans sky on a giant 4k tv when it comes out. 

FEED THE DREAM! 

ok?

Still using GTX 670MX

Just bought The witcher 3 without checking the required specs. Screw me right?

Im using a GeFroce GTX 750 Ti Nvidia, Im a begginer trying to get into the whole tech world, and currently im saving to build my Gf a computer, and having an extra Video Crad could be quite usefull, Thank for having time to read this comment :-D

That's Awesome ! thanks AMD! i would really like one because now i can't do almost nothing with the outputs of my gpu and my monitor, also planning to buy one in the future when i'l get the $.

Will I win , pretty sure don't know 

But anyway congratulation for the winner :)

One of these AMD cards would be a great start for 4k and VR gaming. :)

EVGA GTX 960 SSC 2GB!!!! Need a card that can handle DX12 and vulkan. 

Im running the gtx 960 what cant run vr but i want to get into vr i couldn't get a good graphics card because there all too expensive so this is why im entering.

it took me about 8 months to get my PC with a paper round and doing some chores so Im looking forward to this give away and hoping to win.

Thx for reading best luck to every one participating and hopefully who wins will deserve or need it.

How about that GTX 580 in my rig with massive coilwhine! Would be awesome to get that shit dumped in the garbage!

Im running Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB that came in my late 2013 Mac.  I am looking to build a PC so a free graphics card would be awesome.  

I have a XFX Radeon HD6950 and I got a new 144mhz monitor. I wish I win a new Radeon and play my games over 100fps at least.

Thx!

I'm currently running a GTX 770 and my GPU is starting to show it's age. I've heard that AMD GPUs are better with DX12 so I was planning on getting a RX 480 anyways so hey why not try to get one for free?

I have a AMD Radeon HD 6850, and I'm locked down to DX11 and can't take advantage of DX12 and Vulcan. I'm getting into game development and It's hard to because I have an older graphics card. I'm a little broke at this point, and can't really afford an new GPU, but what a better to upgrade then to win a giveaway. I'm also am learning animation, and I'm a gamer who right now can't run tons of modern games due to the one and only bottleneck: the GPU. an RX 480 would be amazing to be honest.

I dont have any gpu in my system...really need a good graphic card in my system to play some highend games so amd polaris will be a perfect choice

I'm using a R9 280 thats pretty good but is starting to show its age so I would love to get a RX 480 or Polaris GPU :)

Hujjo, gimmeee GPU plis!!

i wannna stahp using intel hd graphics pls

I am really looking for something like this really badly, my current computer was bought from the PC store by my parents which has an R7 240 :c and i have been researching how to make a computer and what parts to use so this would be a great start for it.

(P.S I Live in UK)

I'm using a Radeon HD 5570 and I think we all know why I would like to upgrade to Polaris (or to anything for that matter). RX 480 is what I would've bought if I had the money anyway but this way it's free, so why not.