AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently running a sapphire r9 270x. I think rx480 would be a pretty nice upgrade 

Currently have a GTX 480, wanting that RX 480 so I can do a direct comparison between team red and team green. /s

The upgrade would be massive and I've recently upgraded everything but GPU since I've been waiting for the new generation of gpus to come out.

I have a 960 right now, and it's very average.

I would like a none average card plz. 

Rockin a HD6970, stable but soooo outdated! Rly need a new one :D

I really need this card because, I still run a GTX 660 an reallly want to try out AMD.

My 290x works fine and well but the aftermarket cooler is huge and won't fit into any ITX cases.

Ummm i need a new gpu and hey its free 

I really need it because my GPU is too old (Radeon HD4650), I can't play with my friends actual games and i don't have a job because my university career don't allow me to work sometimes, need a good GPU like RX4XX for my school and gaming of curse hahaha :P 

I am still using my tricked out Gigabyte 7970 with Ghz bios running at 11250/6000 with Prolimatech MK-26 five slot cooler with 2x 120 mm Nanoxia fans :D

IMG_5895.jpg

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Why am I typing in the quote? It's making it look like you said this. Ash! I'm confused!  I currently have a GTX 770 and it's starting to show its age, just a tad.

Currently have a GTX 950 in my workstation.  I'm planning on building a 4k living room computer hooked up to the TV.  It might replace the 950 or go straight to the HTPC.  Not sure yet.

i am running on intel 4 series express chipset soo .. for the obvious reasons it will be a nice thing to have.

Currently I run a XFX HD 6850 in my gaming rig, I am currently building a new gaming rig but don't want to go back with the 6850 as I believe it is starting to die on me. This upgrade is much needed. Thanks

P_20160629_205255.jpg

I'm using 290X that I love but it lacks hardware hevc decoding and my cpu is not fast enough to do 4k 50fps hevc as I use my pc as main source for all of htpc\dvr needs and movie watching

i5 3570k

4gb ram (1 stick died 2 weeks ago)

HDD 500gb

amd 7850 1GB version

The 1GB of VRAM is feeling old, I can only play Rocket League and Dota 2 and not that stable, High textures games are unplayable.

I'm rocking a Geforce N9500GT 1GB that recently had a capacitor short out, and explode in a shower of sparks, my spare card is a Radeon x700 with a whopping 256MB of VRAM.

Just replaced my aging Core 2 Quad with an also aging, but not as old FX6300. A decent GPU that will most likely remain in the system in my next upgrade in another 10 years would be awesomes.

Yeh, I used the same machine (with a CPU upgrade last year and the 9500 installed in 2009) for nearly 10 years.

I currently have a gtx 745 oem, im sure most of you havent even heard about this card and i would like to be able to play at least at 60 fps on high

Thanks for the chance

I currently have a GTX 760

She has served me well these past few years but is starting to have trouble with games like the Witcher 3 (one of my favorites). I am worried about performance for games like Battle Field 4 and Mafia 3 down the line and think its about time for an upgrade.

Keep up the great work

At the moment I am running a GeForce GT 620, and have been for 3 years. There aren't any problems with it, just sucks balls.

And this finally gives me a reason to upgrade my extremely noisy power supply :D

It's pretty obvious why I want this new card :P

Hardware: GPU: Geforce GT 620

CPU: Intel Core i5-3330 @3.00GHz

Memory: 8.00 GB RAM

Overwatch with a hd 4600 hurts, so please, I need this.

Also Brazil prices are abusive, so I need this even more.

I'm still using my good old HD5870. So gibe it to me now ;)

I now have a really bad graphics card (gt 705), but I plan on doing an upgrade of my pc soon anyway.

The reason I would like to win it is simple: if I would win one of these cards, I could spend more money on other things, such as my Power Supply, CPU or cooling.

Anyway, I hope I win, and if not (probably) I'll try another time!

My laptop has a measly R7 M265 GPU, barely letting me run modern games on low settings at 30 FPS.

I have been saving up for a while to build a new PC,  but I still have a tight budget, so a giveaway card(RX 470 fits the CPU) would be highly appreciated :)

I'm running a ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti. I have a friend who could use the upgrade from his GTX680 till he finally decides to by a 1070 or a 1080.

Hopefully AMD soon delivers a high end card and starts competing with the 1080.