AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a 980Ti but it has a defective fan and I can't RMA it :(

I currently run a Radeon HD7770 2GB card from ASUS and it hits 100% load with rust at low settings... and the temps are nothing short of a miracle that it hasn't burned my house to the ground, good luck to everyone who has entered and keep up the amazing work guys.

I am still running my original graphics card from my first 'real' PC that could actually run games from ~4 years ago.  Got a 550Ti and it still runs games pretty good except for recent ones. 

Most of my friends are always talking about team red and I've always been on team green. I think it is time to get an AMD card!

I have a 270x and would happily look foward to an upgrade. 

I'm running an r7 250x with a Xeon 1231v3, I want this new graphics card so that I can play new games at acceptable resolutions, and quality.

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a amd r7 360 xfx 4gb my graphics card is doing fine but at the rate technology improves id love to be future proofed an be able to enjoy my games at reasonable settings

I'd love to have a GPU like this to replace my old HD 7850, which is really showing her age. 

Thanks for the giveaway!! Good luck everyone!

i actually don't have a rig at the moment, planning on building one. This will be a good card for the PC I'm planning on building and with recent review of the card, i think ill get good frame rates while editing/gaming.

I'm using an HD 7870 Tahiti card that only has a single fan so it runs 90+ degrees under load. I love the card to death but it's time to say goodbye :( The Polaris card will be a way for me to finally be able to turn off my AC while gaming, even in the winter!

I'm currently using a GTX 970. As much as I have loved team green for the last few years, I have been getting more and more frustrated with this card. Yes I want this because I'm selfish, I will gladly admit that. 

My Dad need a new pc he has a pc from 2004 and he wondering everytime my new amd pc and playing on my pc i cant play games on my pc .

I just waching for a rig and a case and he will not spend too much money on a graphics card

I'm building a pc mainly because my laptop is melting. Getting this card would help me a lot as I have a limited budget.

I'm using R7 240, it's so hard maintain 60fps while gaming and i need to upgrade my rig... gibe nao pls !!!

Im using EVGA nvdia 660 and I would like to upgrade and use it with my freesync monitor.

So  "I want it" or "gibe nao pls." /s

Have a single 970 in my rig, was looking for a new gpu like a 1070 but i really like AMD's new gpu

Well I don't even have a computer so I would love to have this to help start picking up parts on the way

I have a Gtx 960! I am happy but who doesn't love free stuff? Am I right? I heard AMD's new card are better price for performance anyways ;)

Currently running a HD 7950 with only one working fan and is super loud when the fan spins up past 50%. Still happy with the performance but never have enough, right :)

I've got an  r9 280x (Sapphire toxic) and that's a pretty pretty cool card. But the 480 is much cooler. Anyway a 3 fan card is really noisy so that's another reason why i want THAT card!

Gibe nao pls

I currently use a GTX 550ti in my rig. It isn't a bad card for the type of games that I play, but definitely needs an upgrade.

Don't judge me... But, I'm still rocking the HD 6870. 

Overwatch sometimes crashes, but not that often. 

Anyone want a photo of my sexy video card, PM me. 

I currently have a gtx970, but I would love to try out a card from the red team.

yea using a gtx 960 2gb ssc bought 6 months ago that cant run evolve on high settings, if i get one of dem cards probably gonna upgrade my motherboard to support it (yes my rig is absolute garbage) and might even run both the 960 and the polaris card in multi gpu rendering or some shit