AMD Polaris Giveaway

ive got a GeForce GT 530 with an amd fx 6300 six core Processor and 16gb of ram... please help me!! lol my rig is crap...

MSI radeon R9 380 and why I want a polaris card? cause WHY NOT?!? HDR is so mmmmmmmmmmm!

I spent all my money I saved from the last two years while working hard as a student to buy a new pc with i7 6700k(need it for work/school - photoshop n stuff) and z170 asus pro motherboard, but didn't have enough for a new GPU.. Currently using an old GeForce GT 9600 1 Gb from my old pc, which plays well fps only CS:Go, and nothing else really..

I currently have a GTX 980 (non-Ti) in my rig, but I haven't used AMD cards in years and would love to see what their state-of-the-art can bring to the party now. More stability? More speed? More affordable (especially if I get one for free)? Yes, please.

Want to learn how to invest? Don't get mad, Get Irked.

Desktop: i9-9900k, 32GB DDR-3400, EVGA 1080GTX, Samsung 970 Pro 512GB (Boot), Samsung 960 Pro 512GB (Games), Crucial MX500 700GB (Documents), WD Black 5TB (Data)

Laptop: Dell Inspiron 7577 i5-7300HQ, 16GB DDR4-2400, Nvidia 1060 MaxQ, Samsung 256GB NvME (Boot), Seagate 1TB Hybrid (Docs & Games)

I have an Asus GTX 760ti and I would like something with a little more everything to play 4k stuff for my monitor I got for Christmas.

I currently use a 6 year old laptop with intel hd graphics 3000. I want to build my first computer and a free gpu would certainly help.

i currently have a 970, but i would like to try an AMD card and since it would at least have full 4Gs of memory.

At the moment I only have an APU build from 2012, it has a AMD A10-5800k with AMD Radeon HD 7660D graphics so thats pretty much crap at this point. I've been thinking about getting a new polaris card but I've spent most of my money on school 

I have a 780 in my rig. Not a huge improvement to the 480, but if I win, I am going to give my 780 to my little sister to upgrade her 550ti. Almost her whole rigs is my hand me downs.

Currently have a 970.  Wouldn't mind giving an AMD card a shot.

I currently run an r9 280. I recently bought a shiny expensive monitor to use Freesync at over 120Hz but the 280 does not support Freesync...
FML.

I'm running a 980Ti but i'd love to upgrade my girlfriends pc. Her's is rocking a HD5870 after the 750Ti of her pre build system died :(

Currently have a gtx 750 ti and would like the free upgrade to the polaris :)

I have a nice R9 295X2, so I'm not desperate for this card, however, I have friends who are running ancient, that being AMD HD series cards, who desperately need an upgrade, so if I win a wonderful card, I will pass it on! :)

Hello! I am currently running an EVGA NVIDIA GTX 960 ti Superclocked, mini. I have little money to upgrade, and I would love to be able to run an amd card on my amd cpu. Hey, it's free, right? Also, i kinda like amd better. Thanks for the oppurtunity!!

I'm using Iris Pro 5200 graphics, would love to get a Polaris GPU! 

840m laptop is my current and only PC, but this would give me a great excuse to get into a new build.

I have my main rig (Listed down in the signature of this reply) running a pretty decent 1070 card.

But I still have some other builds that are pretty outdated in terms of graphics (GTX 760 and R9 290x)

Anyways, it'd be pretty cool for an upgrade

Personal Rig:

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT            nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 Founder's

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760-4GD         4x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1866MHz

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz              Kingston V300 240GB SSD

Seagate 4TB Storage Drive                   Cooler Master HAF 922 Case w/o Window Side

Corsair RM750 PSU                               LG BluRay Optical Drive

Greets from Mexico, dudes ;p

Apple Fanboy, aslo. No hate, pls xD

I have a 970. And I want a new one so I can sell it and buy drugs. LUL

I am currently using a GTX 970, and bought it quite early on. I was furious when I found I got lied to, and was unable to refund my purchase.

No longer buying Nvidia graphics cards.

I have a R9 270X and, while still a competent card, it's starting to show its age (at least for the games I play). So...

gibe nao plz

gibe nao pls, nah I'm running a 1070 I could give this card to my friend in need of a new gpu