AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm looking to replace my 980. I just ordered a razer core and blade stealth for a deployment i have coming up. so a graphics card upgrade would be the cherry on top. 

I need one of those sweet cards to update my wifes computer. She is still using my old alienware aurora r3. eww

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

Momentarily using a Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X and while not bad, an AMD Polaris GPU seems interesting with the boasting they currently have and it would definitly be a much easier fit in my case in comparison to the Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X since I had to go and pretty much mod my case to get it to finally fit in.

I'd love to win this.  Need an upgrade from my R280

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Amd r290 but I would probably put this guy in an external graphics card setup. 

Woooo i could use a shiny mew graphics card. I used to have a gtx 970 but i recently got rid of it and now im running a poor old hd6450 for the time being. 

'Nick,pls, gibe!'

I have an R9 270 and when I play Fallout 4 with all the godrays sometimes I drop to 20fps, had to lower graphics from ultra to high to constantly stay above just 30fps :(

So it's pretty obvious that I'm in need a lot!

i have a geforce gtx 550 ti in my system, but its my family's computer and im wanting to build my own and getting a nice graphics card would help a ton

I'm using a ati radeon hd 5450 so you can see why i'd like to upgrade. It doesn't matter which card i get, anything works.

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a gtx 1070 but hey i mean it's a free card am I right ppl :-)

I have an AMD A8 in my laptop but im have all the parts for my desktop except a graphics card (i spent my budget because i forgot to consider shipping costs)

I actually don't own a pic rig at all and have slowly begun to purchase pc parts for my build I would love to have one of the new Polaris gpu's. It would save a load on my wallet and make for insane build. Best of luck to all and thanks for the giveaway!

I'm currently using a GTX 670, and it's really starting to show its age.  Would love a new Polaris card!

I dont actually have a setup right now, but my last one was with a HD7850, I also had a HD4870, they never had let me down.

I currently do not have a gaming rig but am working on getting all the parts for a build, and this would be a HUGE step forward. Thanks!

I currently have Intel HD Graphics 4400 so upgrading to any modern graphics card would improve performance.

Eventually, I would like to get a pc that can do vr

I'm rolling with a GTX 980 Ti from Gigabyte :) I thought that i would try the Red side for once.

Good luck to you all! :D 

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

R9 380, i actually just want to win this card for a friend of mine.

I don't have any dedicated gpu, Its a Intel HD 4000.

I need polaris to play games

Im Using 970 G1  and i want a AMD card cause im sick of Nvidia Driver UPDATE with every game on market ! :)

Currently using a HD 5450 so needless to say an upgrade would come in handy.

CPU AMD FX-6350 @ 4.5Ghz 1.284v Motherboard ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory 4x2GB ADATA XPG Gaming v2.0 1600Mhz CPU Cooler Corsair H100i

GPU MSI 270x HAWK Edition Display HP w1907 Storage 1x Samsung 850 EVO 128Gb SSD 1x 400GB Hitachi HDD Case Corsair 450D PSU Corsair CX750M Semi-modular

Keyboard Logitech G105 Blue LED Version Mouse Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2.0 Audio 2x Logitech x230 for a Quad-Channel speaker setup OS Windows 8.1

I have a power hungry 290 so these Polaris cards will definitely help and will get my parents of my back about the electricity bill :P

Radeon HD 4800 Series (Sapphire)

yep, an 8 year old GPU with up to DX10 support, ive been wanting to update, but here in mexico Pc parts are very expensive.

I've got a Radeon HD5770 with a whopping 1GB of memory! This lets me play all the best AAA titles on 720p and minimum settings to enjoy the full experience at 30FPS. Unfortunately this puts me in the console peasant territory. With the help of the RX480 I could feel like a member of the glorious PC gaming master race family again that I once was...