Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a ATI Radeon 5670...Yes a 5670, ATI! I'm poor guys, not my fault. But for my 768p monitr is enough to play lol hearthstone and brawlhalla at "max" settings at a 30/40s fps...so i REALLY hope i win, i'm upgrading my pc, already bought an ssd, the OCZ 150 and also 8gig of 2400mhz curcial ddr4, and i'm planing to buy a i5 6400. So let's hope for a freebie VGA saving me 200/300€

Im running 295x2 at the moment. Planning to change to itx format and don´t want power hog and oven into small box. Thats why im planning to get polaris 10 or maybe wait for vega.

Right now i'm running a r9 390 and i'm going to college as a film major so it would be cool to have a new gpu to help with all that sweet sweet video rendering our computers love. and games, i like games to.

Currently have a GTX 660 and it's measly 2GB of VRAM really hurts even in games that were released way back in 2014, constant stutters in most AAA games with anything but the textures set on low
Thanks for the giveaway :)

Sadly I am not running any dedicated graphics card in my new PC build. :(  While I may be rather new to the whole PC building community I really like what I have seen and heard about these new Radeon graphics cards.  I think its pretty obvious how much of any improvement to my current system this would provide!  All that besides thanks for the opportunity to improve my build!

Currently using GTX 770 - being dedicated Linux user, I gravitated towards NVIDIA in the past, but it looks like AMD finally delivered to us, penguins! I would love to test how Polaris 10/11 behaves, maybe finally play with Vulkan support, who knows? :)

| ← Ceci n'est pas une pipe

I currently have a Evga GTX 750ti FTW. Its a great card for the price but I really want to upgrade and money is tight for me. I wold love to try out something from the red team, those cards are really interesting.