AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently run HD Graphics 530 soooooo.... yeah I'd love to have one of thoose GPU's... :)

I currently have a 970 and man, i mean, it is a good card but the Polaris is better.  This GPU has memory problems and doesn't really get where it should be in games.  My Card also gets really hot for some reason and doesn't perform all that well in a lot of games that i play

i have a MSI GT610 graphics card. I would like to replace it because to be honest there was not so much stuff you can do with it and that limits my professional development. Currently I'm not employed so I'm stuck with this old rig with intel dual core e5200 cpu, 320gb sata drive gigabyte ga p31-s3g, 3 gb od ddr 2 800mhz 400w codegen power supply and MSI gt 610.

My "master" plan was to upgrade the Core™ 2 Quad Q9650 or  Core™ 2 Quad Q9550 or maybe slower quad core cpu for intel 775 socket, ddr 2, 2x2gb 1066 mhz kingston hyper X, some solid graphics card that can do the reasonable job. I do watch your review and it is shown a great dedigation to it. Nice job. Fingers crossed

I honestly don't think i gonna win... Anyway, replacing my MSI R7 260X 2Gb would be awesome!

I have a ATI Radeon 5670...Yes a 5670, ATI! I'm poor guys, not my fault. But for my 768p monitr is enough to play lol hearthstone and brawlhalla at "max" settings at a 30/40s fps...so i REALLY hope i win, i'm upgrading my pc, already bought an ssd, the OCZ 150 and also 8gig of 2400mhz curcial ddr4, and i'm planing to buy a i5 6400. So let's hope for a freebie VGA saving me 200/300€

i have a nividea Gtx 970 oc or i did as my motherboard burnt it out before i even got to use it :(

At the moment I am using a GTX 750TI in my rig. I would like to upgrade it so I play more modern games at higher FPS

I have a gtx 950 and i want the polaris so i can give it to my grandma say its a phone and record my observations, oh also to use in my rig

I'm currently rocking a Intel HD 530 while working to afford a real Graphics Card

EVGA 770 SC...

I want Moar!! My VGA has only 2gb of vram and its already suffering a little!

I have an AMD Radion HD 6950 and I want a new card because this thing gets super hot when playing Overwatch, plus I just got a new CPU so a new GPU doesn't sound too bad.

Running an EVGA GTX 960 SSC. Great card, but lacking compared to the next gen stuff.

id like to upgrade my 460 in my amd pc for a little bit better gfx card

Im running 295x2 at the moment. Planning to change to itx format and don´t want power hog and oven into small box. Thats why im planning to get polaris 10 or maybe wait for vega.

Right now i'm running a r9 390 and i'm going to college as a film major so it would be cool to have a new gpu to help with all that sweet sweet video rendering our computers love. and games, i like games to.

Currently have a GTX 660 and it's measly 2GB of VRAM really hurts even in games that were released way back in 2014, constant stutters in most AAA games with anything but the textures set on low
Thanks for the giveaway :)

Sadly I am not running any dedicated graphics card in my new PC build. :(  While I may be rather new to the whole PC building community I really like what I have seen and heard about these new Radeon graphics cards.  I think its pretty obvious how much of any improvement to my current system this would provide!  All that besides thanks for the opportunity to improve my build!

Currently using an r9 280x with some minor coil whine so a 480 would be a great upgrade.

I have an r7 250, need I say more?

I currently own an ATI Radeon HD 5750, so, you can guess why I want a new Graphics card.

Currently using GTX 770 - being dedicated Linux user, I gravitated towards NVIDIA in the past, but it looks like AMD finally delivered to us, penguins! I would love to test how Polaris 10/11 behaves, maybe finally play with Vulkan support, who knows? :)

| ← Ceci n'est pas une pipe

My desktop rig currently has an R9 270 2GB.... It badly needs an upgrade if I ever hope to use VR