AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a gtx 770 and while it isn't completely outdated for modern games it is getting there. 

"I want it, gibe nao pls."

I've got a r7 270x, so getting a 480 would be a nice upgrade.

I'm using an rx 480 right now and i really want to upgrade to crossfire :) I know, im a selfish asshole right?

well i've got an r9 280x which i bought heavily used on amazon, and since i live in venezuela (a country you think so little you didn't even notice it's crumbling apart) i have no chance to upgrade it anytime soon. so a brand new polaris gpu? hell yeah i want that (no guilt tripping intended)

I still have a Radeon HD6950. I shouldn't have to explain why I want something new, right? xD

So, gibe nao pls?

Always happy to get a new gpu. Currently I have a r9 290 and the performance of the card has gone down and was in the market for a new card.

P.S 

Big fan linus

i am casual gamer running on intel 530 igpu, it would be great if i got the card for free , lol

Gots an EVGA 670 SC 4GB. Things were nice until my 1440x1050 monitor died, so i decided to make use of the vram and upgrade to a 1440p monitor. Been feeling it right in the frames for the past year or so. I'd probably give my current card to my brother. gibe nao pls.

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a radeon HD 4350. I'm planning to upgrade...I hope it's self explanatory why.

I have a GTX 670 2GB, and I want one of these cards because AMD are currently a plucky under-dog whose business practices I generally approve and would like to support. 

I dunno what card is in my laptop, but I am planning on making a true pc. I'll come and finally join the pc master race in all its glory! and what better  way then with this BEAST of a card!

Currently ruining and Asus  GTX 550 Ti.
I wanna upgrade to AMD because back in the time i buld my gaming PC i asked the shop seller for an AMD but they were out of stock so i ended up with nvidia.

Aww, I want to replace my 660 since it has only 2gb of vram :(

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

Linus, I'm not gay but I think you're really hot and your earrings are just to die for. Just saying. gibme nao pls

I have a GTX 660 that i cant overclock and needs my fan on the highest setting, i think thats reason enough

Currently running a 970, and it's barely pushing my 3440x1440 ultrawide at decent settings; would love a tad more performance!

I currently have a rig with a GTX 660 which is nice and all but an upgrade in form of a new AMD graphics card would be appreciated :)

I have an old sapphire hd 5070 was going to replace it with either a new nvidia card or an amd.

Currently Im using none because I don't have a rig, but Im building one specially because Im needing a good one for work.

R7850 1GB edition, build the pc 4 or more years ago and haven't been able to buy new pc parts because of monthly debts and it feels like survival of the fittest with money haha.
Would love to receive a RX 480 4GB (which will actually bottleneck but whatever)
Any advise on what I should upgrade to in my build? should I wait for ZEN, get FX8350 or die of hunger and get a i5 6600K xD? thanks in advance good luck everyone

In my system: I5-6600k - MSI Krait Z170 - MSI GTX 970 - 16GB G.skill RAM - Samsung Evo 250GB - And My favourite case Deepcool Genome.

I AMD videocards, but NVIDIA was cheapest when i bought my computer.

10391624_1064616783597882_7805597500488304662_n.jpg

156008_1064616776931216_6658497772770366174_n.jpg

I currently have a 7850 Sapphire card and i am looking to upgrade because the games i'm playing/looking to play in the future need more powerful gpus to play at higher frame rates and settings.

I have no GPU i'm using the AMD 7870k's integrated graphics. I just got a job but haven't started was planning to buy a GPU with the money but my cars transmission gave out so i'm probably gonna have to invest in that before i invest in the graphics so it'd be great to get it for free tbh.

Will be good to Upgrade to Polaris to run 2x4K Monitors, i already use r9 280x is s*it for 4K...!

R7-350

I would like to get a bit of a boost over that card, as it is crashing GTA V on me currently...