AMD Polaris Giveaway

No Dgpu but an APU AMD A10-7850k so pls. gibe nao pls.

I'm currently using a hand-me-down PC from my dad, with an i7 3930K, 32 GB of DDR3 RAM, and an AMD HD7970 card. Sure, it's not the worst, but I would like to update my card. I'm spoiled playing on Ultra/Very High graphics in games, but my card is not handling the current games very well. For example, it can reach between 90-100 degrees C when playing GTA V. Plus, I encounter many FPS drops in games such as Fallout 4 and Witcher 3.

Currently have a mediocre GPU from Nvidia, the GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 edition which is barely enough for modern games at 1080p so getting a new polaris GPU would be a blessing. Regardless though best of luck to all participants and may the luckiest few win :)

My rig is currently running an MSI R7 370. The card is pretty quiet but it only has one display port. I want more. My monitor is taking up the one display port which sucks because i cant use display port for something like Eyefinity. I also want a Polaris card because they're cool.

Single R9 280 cries* I have been needing an upgrade to run my rig cooler and quieter oh my the Sapphire 280 when it ramps up *burns face* 

gib pls

I'm running an R9 380X that I would love to pass down to a friend still running a 6850, so a next generation card would be nice. 

I have an R7370 2 GB model from Gigabyte in my rig. I can't play most games at 1080p but I work with what I have. Having one of these graphics cards would be amazing and I could play games and not see pixels. #AMDalltheway 

CPU: AMD 6300 6 core processor at 3.5 GHz

RAM: 8 GB of DDR3  2*4

HD: WD Blue 320 GB

PSU: EVGA 500b

Well, I'm an AMD/ATi guy since... ever!

My first was the ATi Radeon 7500 PCI 64Mb by Sapphire, followed by ATi Radeon 9200 Pro AGP 128Mb by Sapphire.

After that came 9800Pro 256Mb by Club3D, and then a BIG upgrade with a new system with the ATi Radeon HD4850 PCI-e  512Mb by Sapphire.

Two HD 4870 1GB PCI-e in CF were added later by Gigabyte + Arctic Accelero S1 on both of them.

Some times later got the AMD Radeon HD 7770 PCI-e  1GB by XFX.

My current card is the AMD Radeon HD7970 PCI-e 3GB by MSI. I have unlocked it to R9 280X with a BIOS MOD, so I enjoy it a lot ever since I have it.

Maybe a Polaris would make me play The Witcher 3 even smoother. Who knows. Good luck to all.

i just had my gtx 780 crap out on me and im looking for a new card

Im using a gtx 750ti. And just need a new one cuz y not

I am currently buying parts for assembling a brand new (and my first one too) gaming rig. I don't have my graphics card yet, why not one of these great pieces of tech you are giving away ?

If I win either of these cards, I will be attempting to build a remote render gaming machine similar to the one in 8 gamers 1 cpu.  I will also use it to play Team Fortress 2 on movie-grade settings.  In addition, I'll attempt to modify it for single-slot use and put it in my 8-core Xeon server:

If I get one of these cards, it will be a nice upgrade from my BEST GRAPHICS CARD: Sapphire Radeon HD 5850.  I know, it's sad.  I can't afford a real GPU.  Welcome to senior year of high school.  Guys, show some charity.  Pick me!

Got a graphics card, but it cant used for VR. I would love to get my hands on it and play VR games!!  :D:D:D

I have a 270 :/ from gigabyte, this gpu has been throttling my gaming for quite a while at this point. Hopefully I can get my hands on one of these awesome cards.

I have a nvidia geforce gt 730 and im just a kid thats 12 so i cant afford any expensive graphics card so it would be nice to win.

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

MSI GeForce 8600 GT and yes I can't run CSGO...

I've got a 7950 so a new card will give a considerable boost in performance! Ty LMG and AMD!

I would like to win this for my brother because this would be a huge upgrade over his 750 ti.  I don't need the card but it would be great to get this card just in time for his birthday.

My GPU GF 610 1GB, playing Arma 3 at 720p on Full HD monitor RX 480 will be more than enough. I'we had Asus HD-7870 2Gb witch decided to die 2 moths ago. Thank you L.M.G.  L.T.T. AMD for  the opportunity.

The gpu i'm using right now is a gtx 650 from asus,

It isn't really the best but it stays at 60C while gaming,

but ayyyyy it's free right?

i has intel hd 4600 grecfics... no wunt 480 sins smalur # is less... lmao jk wunt dat 480! 

(I'm currently running on intel HD 4600 grpahics. Since 4600 is a bigger number than 480 I don't want it. Just kidding I want it!)

I'm using an R9 290X and would like something cooler and less power hungery, and better performance of course.

I have an intel hd 2000..... and an amd a8 6410.
This would be a nice upgrade so that I could play titles that were released after 2010.

I have a AMD 6950 and hope to someday get a freesync monitor but i first have to get a graphics card that could even make the monitor worth while, also i really want to play some of the newer space games coming out at more than 720p 30fps :( 

Thanks for the giveaway for the best graphics card maker out there ;)