AMD Polaris Giveaway

Running GTX980 on my rig but looking to try out power consumption/performance just for jumping on the bandwagon sake.

My pc is nearly 10 years old now with my only modern component being a gtx 960 which I scavenged together when my last gpu died. Been planning an upgrade for a while now but can't afford to update my whole rig. A free gpu would be a godsend at this point.

i am currently rocking a i5 2400 with intel hd graphics 2000.  Desperately need an upgrade

I'm currently using a Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 Vapor-X and would really like to upgrade to the RX 480, so I can finally play some newer games and maybe get a HDR monitor in the future too. Would be awesome!

I don't have a card, that's why I'm entering. #onboardgraphics

i've always used gpu's from team red and my radeon 6970 needs replacement

I currently use a GTX 770 4G and its getting old and its not realy ready for 4K or Arma 3 on FHD

I want it and gibe now please!

Have a 390 and a Fury, would like a 480 for seperate mini-ITX build.  

I'm running a GTX 760 which is mostly OK with overclocking. But, I would like to be able to run games better without overclocking. Also, driver updates on this card have always been a problem. Geforce Experience is just bad.

CPU: i7 4770K  |  Corsair H80i  |  ASUS Z87-Pro  |  8GB Corsair 1866Mhz  |  GPU: MSI Gaming X RX 480 8GB  |  Corsair HX  750

I'm rollin on a GTX 760 Stock. Would overclock but it can't even get a +40mhz OC without crashing. I hope I win. Good luck all.

can I haz it?

I have a gtx 1080 but Have a freesync monitor. won't mind building another machine at the living room with rx480 and 144hz 1440 freesync monitor that would be dope!

2 minutes ago, Funtron5000 said:

I'm running a GTX 760 which is mostly OK with overclocking. But, I would like to be able to run games better without overclocking. Also, driver updates on this card have always been a problem. Geforce Experience is just bad.

OMG we have matching specs. lol

I have a Geforce 210...yeah pretty weak, I'm using it because i asked my familly to get me a graphics card... yeah so I'm planning to build myself a pc. I originally planned to put a 950 sc from evga in there but if i had the graphics card in less that would be awesome

i have a gtx 660 and whant to be able to play latest games at ultra or high settings :D 

I have a r9 280 but want to build a pc for my sister so she gets off of mine...

I have a r9 290 that I got off ebay for $256 like 2 years ago and now its starting to malfunction so this would help a lot.

I currently have a Asus Strix GTX 960 2GB card and would love to get a more powerful GPU to play Project Cars and Next Car Game/Wreckfest. Either GPU would provide more performance than my overclocking. I would prefer to have the Pollaris 11 GPU.

Edited by domesticcanadian

I am using an R9 380 now, playing at 1440p... Would like an upgrade, and if RX480 is not powerful enough to satisfy me, then i'll buy something more powerful ^_^

PCMR & Gib Me Nao!

I currently have a GTX 960. This would be a nice upgrade and would hopefully cement my 60 fps for the next couple years. Also, I could sell my 960 to my friend whose computer is broken. Anyways, good luck, everyone!

I dont have a graphics card i have onboard grafhics (intel hd graphics 4600 i think)  i want it because i want a better gaming experience ( better fps better graphics ).

Got a R9 280X. Time for an upgrade I think...

I right now have a evga gtx750 ti sc, i would of got the gtx950 but my power supply doesn't have a six pin connector. But then i got a new psu with a connector and i would like to upgrade to a Rx 480.

Im using a friends old 750 and I just built my first desktop so it would be a pleasant upgrade instead of buying one...