AMD Polaris Giveaway

I "upgraded" from a GMA3150 to an HD2000 PC. Any of the gpus will come in handy.

I have a laptop with a GeForce 940M in it, but I've been saving up a bit of summer job cash to build myself a rig. 

hi, i have a gtx 660. i have 4 kids thing for them is more important than the latest gpu. i just like amd the underdog. even with the card being at a brilliant price, very cleaver move by amd. i still can not get one.thanks

My gpu right now is a HD4850 512mb. So, I think I don't need to explain why.

Well my laptop uses integrated i5 graphics.....

And my desktop has a 7970 which is aging fast... A decent card, but I want something a bit better, so that I can pass the 7970 to my girlfriend...

Last week bought a used gtx 780 with my last birthday money because my old but loved 6950 died after 4 years  , the problems with the 780 started already when booting the pc for the first time , just a small green line in the right corner of the screen (tested with other screen but same result) but hey i just wanted to game so i dont minded it so much , played counterstrike go for 2 hours and then the whole pc felt out and know when i start the computer with the gpu il get a black screen , so thats the last time for me with nvidia , so i really wanna win this gpu beacuse i cant afford another one and im really sick of gaming on the onboard graphics haha, sorry for bad english i'm dutch hehe,  Big thanks for the giveaway and succes to all 

I'm building a new rig, and am almost done with getting the parts, I'm currently stuck with a college laptop(5500u and 940m) so i can run solidworks no games,I'm thinking about buying one either way.(...might as well try..)

I'm running on an R9 290 so I'm still in a comfortable spot, but my wife has a Radeon HD 6000 series card that could definitely use the upgrade to an R9 290 if I won the Polaris card. xD

Rocking an HD 6950 B| upgraded to that about half a year ago from an HD 5670, got that paired with a Phenom II hehehe old school AMD. And well I don´t NEED more graphics power buuuut its always nice isn´t it? :3 

Currently have a 1070, but with the new card, I would either put it in my system to utilize the multi-GPU support in dx12, or would make a new build with it to replace my family's regular PC. 

I have the GTX 960 and although it is a great card, the RX 480 brings VR content to the table. I'd like to have the next level of graphics performance (almost GTX 970 levels) and also the ability to view VR content in the future.

I currently have an R9 270x, which is still great for most games at 1080p but will lack power when I'll make the switch to a 1440p 120hz monitor (maybe Freesync). So, a Polaris card will be a great replacement for my current one!

My rigs:

Spoiler

NEW Ryzinator build:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 9 3950X 8-Core Processor

Motherboard: Asus - PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4

RAM: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 @ DDR4-3066

Storage: (3x) Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5", Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280

PSU: Seasonic Prime TX-750

Additional fan: Noctua - NF-A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140mm Fan

Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 580 Dual OC 4GB

Display: MSI 27L Optix MAG272QP @ 165Hz

OLD Build (SOLD):

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Motherboard: ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX (VRM overheating, don't buy) RAM: 8GB Kingston ValueRAM GPU: Onboard ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D Storage: Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB, 119GB SAMSUNG MMCRE28G5MXP-0VBH1 (SSD), 465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AZRX-00L4HB0 (SATA)  PSU: Be quiet! - Straight Power 10 400 Watt Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 

Retro gaming build:

CPU: Intel Pentium 3 Coppermine @ 800MHz Motherboard: Asus P2B i440BX BIOS 1012 FSB: 133 MHz RAM: 1x 128MB Hynix PC133 SDR SDRAM GPU: ATi Radeon 9200 256MB AGP Case: Full Tower case (unbranded) Storage: CompactFlash card to IDE converter (16GB card) Sound Card: Aztech 2320 ISA Cooling: Stock heatsink fan OS: Windows 98 Second Edition

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a AMD Radeon 6700 hd, I REALLY need a new GPU.

I have a GTX 960 in my rig as of now. I would like to have one AMD's New GPUs to get a better gaming experience and make my rig AMD overall instead of a mix of AMD and NVIDIA.. And a external exhaust GPU may help my CPU Temps under load.

Edited by Dustin138

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Rig:

Case: NZXT Source 210 w/ Window

Motherboard: MSI Gaming 970
CPU: AMD FX-8300 (OC'd to 4.2 Ghz @ 1.440 Volts)

RAM: Crucial (2 x 4 GB / 1600 Mhz)

GPU: MSI GTX 960

PSU: Corsair CX 600
Storage: WD Black 1TB Drive
Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO & Cooler Master Silent Case Fans

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a R9 270, not too bad but I WANT MORE FPS >:(

11 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

Probably a 480 or 470 and a 460. Maybe because, y'know, those are the only Polaris chips for sale atm.

R9 290 = RX 480 :P

RX 480 = Less power drawn.

Then again... I do have a 850w EVGA GS lol.. Still need another GPU for another rig.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

No gpu atm, currently using igpu. (and gaming in laptop with gt 650m)

Anyways thanks for the giveaway and best luck to everyone participating :P

I am currently running a 650 ti and I want a new polaris 10 or 11 graphics card because my brand new 380 broke a few moths ago and I keep getting AMD driver updates.

I'm building my PC so that's why I would love to get this since it matches my build 

I currently have a XFX HD 7970 Black edition on CLC OC to 1200Mhz. the reason I want polaris is because its getting hard to run more recent titles at decent frame rates also no DX 12, VR support or HDMI 2.0 on my current card. I mean the card is what over 4 years old now yeah about time to upgrade.

Current GPU is an nvidia gt 730, and it sucks. Obviously, playing any game at all is honestly painful, plz hlp. Thanks for the chance to win.

Currently using a Radeon R7500 series =( and I can't play any of the games I want to play