Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

Current GPU: R7 240

Reason I want an upgrade: Sorry, do you know what an R7 240 is? (It looks like a tiny green PCB from 1993).

I'd love me one of these and it saves my having to buy one myself (I'm poor)

Even though I don't have a rig, a card to PCIe adapter is good enough for a GTX 750 Ti, so I don't care when ever I get this thing or, not, just ruining the fun if I got the one who get chooses

I currently have a gigabyte R9 390 in my main rig but plan to up grade my other rig with only haveing a gt 610 in it.  the new  plans was to put one of the new AMD graphic cards in it to give to my friend. Thanks for  doing the give. And all way doing a fantastic job on the videos and hope to see more.

2 minutes ago, SUPREMETACO said:

I Have a potato laptop that has intel hd graphics and its bad and id like to win because im looking to build and this is a quick way to maybe get one for free plus i love amd products.

Uhhh, you know that you can't put a GPU into a laptop that easy right?

As a long time nvidia user, I'd like to try one of those fancy new polaris things myself. For now I'm using a gtx970, but I'd be happy to try a shiny new ati card and see what happens.

I'm enjoying your youtube channel quite a bit, so please don't stop anytime soon! :)

I have a 750TI from EVGA for over 1,5 years, i bought to wait for an end of the starting 3,5 gb nvidia gtx 970 scandal and some updated new gpus... yeah... Now im waiting for the partner 480x cards....

"gibe nao pls"

I have the GTX 950 SC+ and looking to upgrade to the new AMD Polaris architecture which is good performance at a great price and this is a great step up. As far as NVidia is concerned I think they make a great product but are way too far out of line with their prices and where AMD has better performance scaling on DX12 games.

i have a 660 right now and would help out lot in boosting the display of it if i get it i am a starter out builder.

love  the videos linus hope you feel better soon

well, i'm on Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB aka macbook air graphic sh*t..  should I really tell why i wanna change (build a completely new pc would be more accurate ^^ )?

I have a GTX960, but i have feelings for AMD (My first card was a 4850, and i still have it). Great move on the price for the 480, that's competition!!

Current GPU: AMD R9 270X, Quite a decent gpu for my needs but games are changing.

I am tempted to get a GTX  1060 For my upcoming mobile rig if that has true w120 and not some rushed "we say its w120"

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am using a gtx650 time boost and would like an upgrade.  

gibe nao pls

Jokes aside, I have a gtx 660ti. In my opinion AMD are killing it with affordable display technology that surpasses other technologies for a fraction of the price. Unfortunately I can't use any of those freesync monitors without a new card, so here's hoping :D

10 hours ago, SolarpandaS said:

gibe nao plz

I have a 980ti but hey it's free right? Might as well, and if it turns out polaris is better I might switch it out!

It won't be better than a 980Ti but you're right, it's free!

I am Curently running only one  r9 285, it's amazing but due to my motherboard crossfire went out the door :c i cri. whichever i get it WILL be auwesum. 

pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie applepie pie pie pie pie pie applepiepie pie pie pie pie pie

I've got an r9 270x, and while it still works fine, Doom is getting crap frames at low settings. That might just be my fx 6300 though... Either way, gibe nao pls.