AMD Polaris Giveaway

My R9 270 is getting old and giving signs of failure and I have no money  right now to buy a new graphics card so getting a free Polaris GPU would be great as future proofing.

I currently have an nvidia GeForce gtx 970 and I would like to take advantage of the special features on the mad side of things

I currently have a Msi r9 390 and would like to move onto a 480 so i can pass on my 390 to a friend so he can finally have a pc

I've pretty much been using an AMD Radeon HD6670 for ages :D . I'd love to be able to play new games without having to butcher my video options and when I finally upgrade in a week or two then having a free graphics card would help my budget tremendously.

Really enjoy your videos, cheers!

Want to be able to build a new pc for a VR experience hd radeon 7750

Using R9 270. Considering that i would need to save half a year from my paycheck to get one, gib one nau :)

It would be a good reason to throw my old laptop away and build a new, real gaming pc ... B|

GTX 960 4GB version. Just upgraded from a G3258 to an i5 so a GPU upgrade too would be sweet (y)

I currently am running a thx 480 with the loudest fans ever I've wanted to try running and but have always been to nervous to make the switch maybe this will be my chance ?

I am using a very old nvidia geforce 8400gs, and would definitely like an upgrade!!!

I have a 770 right now, but it can't quite handle a some newer games at max settings with good framerates. The AMD card would probably give me better framerates, which would allow me to utilize more of my 144hz monitor.

I've got a r9 290 REFERENCE.

It's old, hot and power hungry. 

Hey!

So I'm a bit behind in the times, but I love watching Linus Media Group's videos and getting to see the things I can only dream of owning. Right now I'm rocking an E8400 @ 4ghz and an HIS Radeon HD 4870 which is on its last leg (plus drivers are virtually non-existent). The fan barely works and it makes a TON of noise. The rig is a bit of a joke. BUT; the upside to it all of this is that I managed to get my hands on an Athlon 860k, an FM2+ mobo and 8gb of DDR3 RAM off of Reddit! Hopefully the RAM will arrive in the mail today and I can start this upgrade. Unfortunately I'm still struggling to afford a new GPU, and the old HD 4870 had been working hard for me since 2009. Maybe I can get blessed with some sort of an upgrade? We shall see! Thank you so much for doing this giveaway!

I have 2 r9 280x's want a bit of an upgrade because my cards are starting to get a bit dated

i really need a new gpu because right now i am using a laptop that is 4 years old and i want to build a pc in the next month. one problem my mom wont stopp taking my money and she already ows me 200$ so this gpu will help me allot 

polaris 11 plz

So old that I don't remember. :-)

I currently have a pc with a 780 in it and a I5 4890K.

I really like to have this card because it is awesome, I need a new one

(actually I need to buy a whole new pc because at the moment I am using

a shity Laptop from 2012

Specs: intel i3 2328m (bad)

4+2gb ddr3 ram (normal)

nvidia gt 620m (crap, 1gb, overclocked to 2x mhz(i am mean to my laptop i know

but there is no other way to make good stuff in blender without that. It just says by and

quits the work for blender.))

When I am going to buy a new one, it will be:

amd fx 8350

rx 480/ gt 1060(rx 480 if win)

mainboard still dont know

a cheap case (i am not interested in how it looks, it should render)

some kind of monitor

a mouse

probably a keyboard

I NEED THIS CARD I AM TOO POOR

Intel HD4000. need this to put in the rig i am building only have a laptop for now

Using a gtx 965m :( would be great if I can get an upgrade and build a desktop