AMD Polaris Giveaway

Cus my current 6850 sux, yes it does, a lot, and rx 480 will suck a bit less ... Or even WONT!

I am running a NVidia GTX 980 in my rig and it works perfectly ... but I want this graphics card for a friend of mine who runs my old gtx650ti and has the problems, that go along with such an old thing xD

I currently use a MSI R9 280 Gaming 3G. I like the card, but with a look in the future I need an new one, because I find many cases my actual card doesn't fit anymore. So I have to play GTA V in medium settings for 1080p/60fps :(

I want a new GPU so I can upgrade my GF's PC, she's running a 460 the poor girl.

I currently have a Radeon 7800 series card. I would love to get this Polaris card just to brag to my friends and then brag some more.

I have a GeForce GTX 750ti EVGA FTW

I have 2 reasons why I would like the new Polaris cards

1 I was thinking about getting into VR

2 the 750ti is slow in games

1. I've been using a manufacturer computer for 3 years now and using NVIDIA GT 640. Recently with all the hype with GPUs and the affordability of high-end cards, I've decided to join the league of the PCMASTERRACE community to enhance my PC gaming experience much more. Building a computer is expensive where I am, so its actually "neutralising" the cost i need to afford a card i guess. Using AMD would be a first for me, and I can't wait to see the output of VR on the new RX 480.

I want to use it as an external graphics card for my laptop

I currently have just an boring old Gtx 750 ti and an Amd Fx 6300 in it, but i would realy love this Amd Card because i think it would perform the best with my cpu.

I got a 970, but my girlfriend needs a dedicated gaming rig ! 

GT 610 Synergy edition, that's right, 2gb of V ram with a bandwidth of about 8gbps of blazing fast imagination, because Nvidia like likes to fake it with either invisible ram or unusable ram,
Polaris man !
for I shall swear to team red 
Twas I to win
peace

I have a pretty beast system, with an R9 390, but I don't want to win it for myself. I want to win it for my little brother :)

Living in a 3rd world country "Jamaica" that is, these GPU will cost your arm and leg to purchase a new one. I currently have AMD R9 270 in my rig, and I could do really well with one of these card.

running a 6970 reference (yes, those still exist), so you can imagine the hoover-like levels of noise it produces when combined with an overclocked 1055T...

Yep im SAD just a Radeon HD7770 1GB, great for minecraft :) 

I have a Quadro FX 4500 for gaming is soo good. Planning to upgrade would be great money saver. :)

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I've got a EVGA GT 740 SC in my computer at the moment so this would be a nice upgrade from that. 

I would like to have it was i am going to be building my own rig from scratch for the first time. I'm currently using a 360 GeForce.  It gets the job done. But i want better.  And any money i can save is just helping me out.

I have an old ATI Radeon 5770 that desperatley needs a replacement

I have a 960. I want to try out some team red graphics cards.

got a 390, just want the small performance boost this will give

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

I have an 280X and want a graphics card that will have support for FreeSync. Since FreeSync is for GCN 1.1 and later. This means that my 280X does not have support for FreeSync. 

Hey I´m currently using a realy old system an want to upgrade anyway. The RX 480 would come well timed for me.
My system is simply getting to old so I have to get new Parts. The RX 480 would be 1 thing less to buy and it would be great to win this GPU. 
Im currently using: Intel Core 2 Duo e8400
                              4 Gb DDR2

Nvidia GT 8600

WD-Blue 160 Gb HDD