AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an r9 380 and may aswell stick with AMD and a free card would be nice! Plus it's struggling with my 3 1080p monitors : D

I have an AMD Radeon x1550, so an upgrade is needed.

I just want a new Graphics card, I have an 1440p display, and my old gtx 770 can not run it smoothly anymore...

Dutch people are weird, but don't look strange at them, we will get our revenge :-p

I have a gtx 750 Ti overclocked to 1400Mhz, not the best gpu for gameplay recording, so It would be great to have a polaris gpu for recording.

i've bought a new pc (the old one was struct by lightning) and at the time i couldn't afford a nice gpu, so i'm saving but it would be awesome if i could save that money for more vital stuff.

I am running a 650m and have been planning to build my own PC. The new Polaris card (if I won) would not only be worlds better than what I have now but it would be the centrepiece of my first PC build!!

I want to leave the laptop world and join the PC one this would help me do it :D

I have an ancient R9 270x which stuggles to play anything over low/medium settings. Its also running around 80degrees C which worries me seeing as though the cooler installed on it isn't great or reputable. Also it is impossible to record anything using this card even after testing 5 different paid-for game capture programs because the recordings either don't have any video at all, or the gameplay has hundreds of instances of stutter and freezes. Grabbing one of these new cards would give my system a much needed boost and enable me to play all of the games I own.

Thanks for doing this giveaway Linus and Co!

I have a 260x 2gb it's really noisy above 60%fan speed and can't even handle darksouls3 1080@60fps even on minumum settings T-T

I have a pc with a gtx 780 and a pc with a r9 390x. I could always use another card because it seems I am upgrading at least once a year. 

I have a reference design R9 290, and we all know what it sounds like. Under Ashes of the Singularity, in these hot summer days, the fan ran at around 90% with the GPU being 90°C, and it sounded like a leaf blower.
Also I have a 450W PSU, and, with the GPU paired with an OC'd 4790K, I'm really living on the edge not frying the PSU.

Maybe it sounds crazy but playing Arma 3 or Bf4 under coup condition was really cool experience, if only my old pal phenom II x6 1100t and hd 7850 combo was good enough. Im gonna build a pc anyway with i5 6600k + RX 480 so I'm trying my luck here. Cheers from a Pc nerf from Turkey. I hope all this fighting ends soon and ppl will realize we are all just humans on this tiny little blue marble called "earth" 

Hey just building a budget gaming pic for around £500 so I think it would be amazing to cut 200 out of that so I can upgrade my cooler and get Intel i5, aswell as extras such as a mechanical keyboard mouse and headset :)

thanks -Ed

I have a 750ti in my build :\ gibe nao pls

I'm running an R9 280X. Anything better than that will hopefully allow me to not run into framerate issues when streaming some of the more graphics-intensive games out there (looking at you Overwatch, with your drops to 50fps when 3 ults go of at the same time).

r7 240....I know linus made a video on this shitty card ,but I had got it from an Internship for free. Its safe to say the upgrade will be major.

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently I have a Gtx 960 and I want a new and card as my pc keeps crashing due to the aforementioned 960

i currently have Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB Vapor-X , could greatly gain extra FPS in elite dangerous with  new GPU :) especially when i'm a big fan of AMD :) .

i dont have gpu i only ply with my old cpu..... please  

I have r7 240 , i can't play games on 1080p rx 480 would be A lot lot lot lot better

I was using a AMD 7000series card but it recently fried, I hear it up in the stove and it managed to revive but it has the occasional hiccup, so I would want the upgrade to not need to deal with that anymore :)

i have a really old GTX650Ti Boost

Love your work please don't stop

Gotta say, 480 would be very nice for a eGPU I'm looking for right now. 6 pins hype!

GT 740M , I currently is using a laptop with this graphic card , I think AMD is more customer friendly and I just want a budget Graphics card that can play Upcoming Battlefield 1 and thanks and PLSSSSSSSSSS