AMD Polaris Giveaway

I bant a neu gpu caus i dont hab gpu :3

Aend i aem billding aa neu pc.

Just give me one linus, i desperately need one, cant think of atories to impress you :3 like others, plssssssssssss

Currently running an msi gtx 980 but im giving my little bro  my pc whilst I build a new one so a free card? Yes please!

i am still using a laptop with GeForce G105M in it, and i'm currently saving to build a PC with the AMD Polaris because of the obvious reason: the best bang for the buck cards right now.

my gtx 570 just died, right now im using my friend's old graphic card Radeon HD 6670, this will really do me a solid.

AMD Radeon HD 8400 / R3 Series
I actually need it ; ~;

My rig has a Visiontek 270X which I've been trying to squeeze more performance out of, but it's voltage locked. I'll probably give mine to my little sister if I win.

Hi there i have GTX 745 and i just want it so i can play BF1  and other games but i cant ;D

Rx 480 8gb pretty gpu

I have an i5 6500, Asus Strix R9 fury, to run a single 4k freesync, plus a potato second monitor less than 1080p

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have my old HD5870 1gb and i would freaking love RX 480 :D It has served md well for this old card and with RX 480 in my pc i could enlarge my collection :D I have HD 3870 and HD 4870 just standing:D

gibe nao pls.

Struggling with a gtx950. Really looking forward to dx12 and Vulkan. So.. please ? :D

My current graphics card is a single GTX 660 but that's not the reason. My brother is only around 9 years old and he still has a PC from 2003 with intel graphics (sad, I know) and I want to show him the full greatness of what a windows PC can do so I would like to build him a PC but the problem is I currently don't have the funds. So I found this giveaway on the LinusTechTips channel and hey, this would be the perfect GPU for him. So that's the reason I would like to win. Of course I know I wont win because well. there are hundreds upon thousands of people entering but why not give it a shot.

i am broke and i need that rx 480, i have a amd r7 240 and this would be great opportunity for a huge upgrade for me :D

Currently have a rig with dual SLI 960s, hoping to upgrade it to a better card soon but if I win, I finally get a taste of the red team. No kidding, been a green team person all these while. Might be nice to try out red team's offerings. :D

Also, greetings from the LTT Discord!

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

I currently have integrated graphics coming from my Intel processor xD. But also in the middle of building a whole new rig with a budget and this would help that a ton!

I only have a GTX 660 and it barely keeps up with modern games like Overwatch, in fact it even keeps me from buying titles like Ashes of the Singularity so a new GPU would really help me.

I want it brcause i have a hd 5450 în my pc and i cant play anything

I currently have a GTX 970 and would love to upgrade to a better GPU. And free stuff is free stuff!

gtx 660 OEM 1.5 gb and i want to run doom at max settings :D

i have and R9 280X and i am planning for an update so one of these cards would fit me very well

I´m currently using a R9 290 in my Rig and i´m pretty happy with that but i can have a even better card for free!

Yeah, probably not the most interesting story you ever heard...