AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a nvidia geforce gtx 645. I know it's very old. I bought a pre-built pc back in the days I only played minecraft. Now I own titles like shadow of mordor, total war, arma 3, RUST and many more. When I heard about the rx 480 I was planning to buy it. But then nvidia anounced his 1060. So I started waiting for the prices and the performance battles against those 2 GPUS. Now you guys anounced a give away so why the hell not.

I want it, gibe nao plz.

I would like to build a new computer with it if I do win one. 

Thank you AMD and LTT.

Rockin' a GTX 560Ti, but I was already planning to buy an RX480, so eh, why not?

Gibe nao plz :)

i currently have a gt 620 that can't even hit 30 fps on low settings in most current games all of my "rig" is second hand stuff :(

I currently run a Craptop with an i3 and intel HD 4000 graphics. I am planning to upgrade to a desktop computer with an i5. Money is short, so if I got a graphics card for free that would allow me to spend much more money on the other components... Thanks so much for your giveaways, they are desperately needed ❤️ Good luck to everyone entering the giveaway!

Edited by SuicidalCupCake

I'm currently using  a Sapphire Radeon R9 380X, which kinda sucks. I think, I cranked the Core Clock up too much once, and now my GPU hates me. Bluescreens and blackscreens all the time:(

Thanks for the giveaway, you are doing a great job there at Linus Media Group!

I have a integrated amd hd 6660(maybe 7660) D, and that thing cant move overwatch IN LOW

I currently do not have any rig? but am about to  i just saw the give away and say why not 

I want this graphic card because most of ips uhd monitors support free sync ? and this is also a future proof and maybe i cloud make a crossfire build to get all that power from 2 cards

What I currently have:

3GB XFX Radeon HD 7950 Double D

Why I need a Polaris card:

I am running a  3GB XFX Radeon HD 7950 Double D

Also I have a 7 week old baby so I can't afford to buy one :(:(:(

Roses are red

Violets are blue 

A new GPU is 

All I ask of you 

I have a gtx 950 #betterred ;) I want to join the rebellion 

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My rig is about 2 years old but even back then it was not one of those op builds. My pc is powered by AMD FX-6300 oced to 4,2GHz (god bless my new cooler) and AMD HD 7790 oc 2gb sapphire edition. I am planing to upgrade it with rx 480 and new AMD Zen (when it will be out). But right now i have enought money only for one thing and it will take me about another year to get the other thing (card or CPU +MB + RAM Combo) so if i got new RX from you, it would solve my problem :)

I've been thinking of giving away my gtx 850m laptop to my girlfriend before she goes away to uni so we can both play on steam together but need a new desktop first. A polaris card would be a great way to start my new system.

I have a GTX 960 2GB , and it would be great to get steady FPS in new games and hopefully being able to max out the quality of the game as well

Howdy! I'm using Gigabyte R9 280 OC in my rig and apparently it is quite normal for Gigabyte R9 280 card fans to make weird clicking sounds.... Would love to switch it for a brand new Polaris card!

Intel HD grafic and i want it to sync up with my freesync LG monitor

gibe nao pls  GPU: GTX-960 i just want a new GPU 

I want to upgrade my PC,because my current card is r7 260x which is not the best for newest games right now. And the best way to upgrade PC is to get Free Graphics Card :D

gibe nao pls

Hello there! :) First off let me say Linus you and yours coworkers are my inspiration to become programmer hopefully one day. Now i know i live in s*** country but ultimately love has no borders, right? (Love for everything hardware based... Dont look me like that :P )

Im using my Intel g3220 Intel HD graphics on full hd monitor. And sometimes im on a moms laptop that has Intel b820 :D But still computer is computer especially if you make excuses that you dont game just because you cant afford it :P 

I have gtx 640 right now and it's...... bad. It's just bad. I really need it

I use built in graphics on a maximus viii extreme and would love an upgrade for some better gaming expiriences.

I'm using i7 6700k's iGPU, and i'm in need of GPU cuz OctaneRender finally arrived on AMD gpu's.

Gibe nao plox.

I've got an GTX 760 in my rig, but I'm ready to switch to team red.