AMD "Next Gen" Display Technologies

Am I the first? Oh my hello everyone!

That's cool to see more stuff with Freesync.

Edited by wcreek
Anyways...

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

They should add display refresh rate overclocking to the radeon control panel :/ 

2 minutes ago, FirstArmada said:

They should add display refresh rate overclocking to the radeon control panel :/ 

You can do that without Radeon settings.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

pff, they're such nvidia shills.

/s

this is interesting already just from the intro teasers :P

the  event was when? a month ago?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

So this was (one of) the video(s) that was delayed from last week accounted for at last :P ... but now when will we be getting the "comfortable gaming room" video? 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, pk-man said:

Did Linus drop anything?

He doesn't need to; AMD handles that just fine on their own now :D

ezgif-2491140354.gif

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I need it because I've been drinking alot of bleach so hopefully the gpu will help me stop.
jk my current gpu is an 750 ti :(

I love the new AMD stuff. Polaris, Zen, etc...

Hoping that AMD gets back in the running, because when nVidia is dominating everything, it's kinda boring to see a new GPU by the green camp (nVidia / Intel) that does exactly the same as it's predecessor. Don't get me wrong. I like new stuff, but it has to be a footstep forward (or more) and not a footstep on the same spot with only a new color, RGB lightning or equal.

I'm really hoping Zen comes out well. I'm really thinking of building an AMD rig my next go around. I try not to be partial either way, but I miss my old AMD machine.