I done goofed. Please help?

5 minutes ago, mrjordann said:

Use some malwarebytes.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

3 minutes ago, tp95112 said:

Use Malywarebytes. 

What's that?

Black and green build, I call it "Murphy". - CPU: Intel i5 4690k at 3.5 GHz - GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X SOC Force - RAM: 8GB 1866 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro (gold) - PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 B2 - Storage: 240GB Corsair Force LE SSD & 1TB Western Digital Black HDD - Case: Corsair Carbide 300r - Lighting: 2 green Logisys LED sticks (currently removed)

2 minutes ago, Ramamataz said:

Use some malwarebytes.

What's a malwarebyte?

Black and green build, I call it "Murphy". - CPU: Intel i5 4690k at 3.5 GHz - GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X SOC Force - RAM: 8GB 1866 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro (gold) - PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 B2 - Storage: 240GB Corsair Force LE SSD & 1TB Western Digital Black HDD - Case: Corsair Carbide 300r - Lighting: 2 green Logisys LED sticks (currently removed)

Clean install windows.

You've screwed up bad.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, mrjordann said:

What's a malwarebyte?

Its a program that removes malware. Look it up on the web, or another computer real quick and use it to scan things it'll remove other programs that kaspersky wouldn't  get rid of.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

15 minutes ago, mrjordann said:

Thanks for all the help you've given me, this is the 3rd and hopefully last post about this.

Basically, I got viruses from trying to torrent something. I used Kaspersky antivirus, and it removed like 20 or 30. Geez.

Anyway, right when I think all the viruses/malware is gone, Chrome repeatedly opens and loads hundreds of tabs. They're all the same website, "trojanhorsexxx.com". Obviously it's not a good website, so I try to force quit Chrome every time it does that.

It concerns me... does this mean there's still a virus left? Why is it doing this? How can I get it to stop?

Thanks in advance everyone, you're help is priceless!

Uninstall and disable Java. Disable flash through your web browser.

Download CCleaner https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download, run it, and clear all data.

Download Malwarebytes https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/, run it.

Download Norton free virus removal tool, run it.

Open your program list through "Add/Uninstall Programs" in Control Panel, and start uninstalling programs you have no idea what it is (except Windows related.)

11 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

Uninstall and disable Java. Disable flash through your web browser.

Download CCleaner https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download, run it, and clear all data.

Download Malwarebytes https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/, run it.

Download Norton free virus removal tool, run it.

Open your program list through "Add/Uninstall Programs" in Control Panel, and start uninstalling programs you have no idea what it is (except Windows related.)

All that, and also just check if you don't have a malicious extension in Chrome, it's not that rare that this is the reason for chrome to randomly open bad websites by itself.

If it still does it, you might just want to clean install, because really, in the time you're wasting trying to fix it, you probably could've formatted 5 times over.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

• 1 month later...

You may want to try booting in safe mode and using the Windows feature to reverting your computer to a few days before you got the virus.