Buy PS4 from amazon

Wolfire

Hi, i would like to buy a PS4 from amazon because the price is so low compared to buying it from a store, the only issue, can i trust poeple who sell used ps4 at amazon? The company is game crazy deal, should i trust it or buy a new one in store? Also, i live in quebec canada so can it be shipped? First time buying from amazon

Look at the seller's rating and shipping/return policies. Me personally, I'd rather buy a new one unless there is a steep discount plus some kind of warranty/guarantee on the thing.

If you're shopping on amazon.ca, it can be shipped to Canada. Also, look for a money back guaranty for 30-90 days. If it has that, or something like a warranty, you should get it if it's a really good deal.

Nevermind, i was in usa, to expensive in canada

Also the worst time to buy a PS4. With Neo AND a PS4 slim right around the corner (who at Sony thought that was a good idea?)  I'd wait for the OG PS4 to drop in price, probably in time for the holiday season. Since you're in Canada, Boxing Day would be when I'd recommend grabbing one, there will probably be some pretty substantial deals, even considering the high cost of buying electronics in Canada.