AIO Cooler - Phanteks P400S

Hey guys!

So I got a Phanteks P400S, and I'm looking to buy a AIO Cooler (If anyone has this case with an AIO cooler, let me know what you have please).

Now I'm not sure whether I should get a 120mm or a 240mm cooler, but I've had my eye on the SilverStone Tundra TD02-E (anyone have any experience with this cooler?).

Does anyone have any other recommendations instead of the SilverStone Tundra? And which air flow directions would be best if I were to get a 240mm cooler?

Sorry for all the questions, and thanks for everyone's help! :)

a36D5WQ.pngpP8lrEH.png

6 minutes ago, danny14 said:

Hey guys!

So I got a Phanteks P400S, and I'm looking to buy a AIO Cooler (If anyone has this case with an AIO cooler, let me know what you have please).

Now I'm not sure whether I should get a 120mm or a 240mm cooler, but I've had my eye on the SilverStone Tundra TD02-E (anyone have any experience with this cooler?).

Does anyone have any other recommendations instead of the SilverStone Tundra? And which air flow directions would be best if I were to get a 240mm cooler?

Sorry for all the questions, and thanks for everyone's help! :)

a36D5WQ.pngpP8lrEH.png

Go with the first picture for air flow. As far as the silverstone AIO, I do not know personally. About the best you can get on the market would be the EKWB Predator 240. You shoul go with a 240mm AIO as it will provide much better cooling than a 120mm. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Generally the airflow comes in from the front and out the back because the front is filtered and not restricted by cables. 

Main System Specs:

• Intel Core i5 6500 3.2GHz CPU
  • Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H Motherboard
  • Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 2400MHz, Gskill Ripjaws 8GB
  • Asus GTX 1060 Turbo
  • Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB SSD
  • Seagate 1TB NAS Grade HDD x2
  • Thermaltake NiC F3 Cooler
  • EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Power Supply
  • NZXT S340 Red/Black Case
  • Noctua NF-F12 Fan x2

Laptop Specs:

• Intel Pentium N3700 CPU
  • 4GB Kingston RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics
  • Windows 10 Home

Peripherals:

• Microsoft Wired 600 KB
  • Dell 2003 Mouse
  • HP Compaq LA2206x Monitor
  • Logitech X530 5.1 Speakers
  • Roland RH-5 Headphones

What is being proposed there is a negative pressure case, in both diagrams. There is NO GOOD REASON to have your case set-up as negative pressure. You need more intake than outtake to ensure positive pressure. You should have both top and front as intake (keep rear exhaust), with Tundra in either of these positions. The Tundra isn't anything spectacular though, but it's not bad. Coolermaster would be better choice in my experience, unless you could step up to something like the EK Predator.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti