Nintendo Launching mini NES with 30 games for $59.99

PCgamer324

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/14/12187296/nintendo-nes-classic-edition-announced-price-games

Nintendo has announced that they will be re-launching a smaller version of the classic Nintendo Entertainment System later this year.

Today the company announced what it's calling the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition. It looks just like a NES, only a lot tinier, and it comes with 30 games built in. You can connect it to your TV via a HDMI cable, and it also includes a controller designed to work just like the iconic rectangular NES gamepad. (The new controller will also connect to a Wii Remote, so that you can use it to play Virtual Console games on a Wii or Wii U.)

Games will include: 

• Balloon Fight
  • Bubble Bobble
  • Castlevania
  • Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Double Dragon II: The Revenge
  • Dr. Mario
  • Excitebike
  • Final Fantasy
  • Galaga
  • Ghosts'N Goblins
  • Gradius
  • Ice Climber
  • Kid Icarus
  • Kirby's Adventure
  • Mario Bros.
  • Mega Man 2
  • Metroid
  • Ninja Gaiden
  • Pac-Man
  • Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
  • StarTropics
  • Super C
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Tecmo Bowl
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Ultimate XP gaming system build log coming soon!  Q8200 // 8GB DDR2 // Asus P5E Deluxe X48 // Asus 4870 DARK KNIGHT X-Fire // Supreme FX sound // BFG Ageia PhysX PCI Co-Processor // AX 860x with Silverstone extensions 

This post does not meet the posting guideline for the Tech News section, and therefor moved out.

1 minute ago, GoodBytes said:

This post does not meet the posting guideline for the Tech News section, and therefor moved out.

I was just finishing the formatting on my post; now that I have revised my post I would request that this be moved back to tech news

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Repost. Let me find original

I checked all recent posts and fond nothing

Ultimate XP gaming system build log coming soon!  Q8200 // 8GB DDR2 // Asus P5E Deluxe X48 // Asus 4870 DARK KNIGHT X-Fire // Supreme FX sound // BFG Ageia PhysX PCI Co-Processor // AX 860x with Silverstone extensions 

36 minutes ago, PCgamer324 said:

I was just finishing the formatting on my post; now that I have revised my post I would request that this be moved back to tech news

I checked all recent posts and fond nothing

Ah ok.. well you can't reserve posts like that... because... well you see what happens. I don't know that you are editing your post really. So, we have no way of knowing. And even if you put a note that you are working on it... are you really working on it? We can't check. So, based on what was decided, no post reserving, sadly.

So I would normally move it back to the Tech News section, because I am nice and do this when I am poked that the thread which didn't meet the posting guideline, is now is, by the author (and I remove my post above). But in your case, it was already posted here earlier today (about 9h ago from this post), so I can't :/

Looking through the replies and all I'm seeing are complaints about being a repost. I don't care, I'm going to go ahead and say I'm totally going to buy this thing when it comes out.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

I will be buying this. :)

I never owned the original one and this will be a very nice supplement. :D 

This will also go very well with my kids. :P but mostly me.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER