Really important question!

sissj

Pokemon Go has just launched in the UK but I already downloaded the APK 3 days ago. If I delete the Pokemon go app (APK) can I download the official one from the app store (so I can get updates when they come out) and still have all my progress (AKA all my pokemon, items and my player levels) or will I have to start again. Please help me!

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

It's connected to your account.

Moved to Mobile Gaming.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

3 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

It's connected to your account.

Moved to Mobile Gaming.

So all my data is on my Gmail account?

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

1 minute ago, sissj said:

So all my data is on my Gmail account?

It's connected to it, yes. If you were to login onto another device with that account, you should be able to continue from where you left off. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

3 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

It's connected to it, yes. If you were to login onto another device with that account, you should be able to continue from where you left off. 

Thanks!