Things you keep on your desk?

Savack

-microfiber cloth

-paper towel (never know when you gonna spill)

-samsung galaxy s3 phone

-razer nostromo speed pad

and of course the usual stuff

-Razer black widow ultimate keyboard (cherry MX blue's FTW!)

-Logitech g500 mouse

-Corsair sp2500 speakers

-steel series mouse pad

Computer, Monitors, Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers, Headphones (not on, but close enough), Mouse Pad, Cell Phone, Keys, Wallet...

That's pretty much it. And agreed, in before paper towel jokes. lol

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

Incoming paper towel jokes. :p

paper towel is planted just to see what kind of jokes people say :)

I have way too much crap on my desk. textbooks for reference, tons and tons of blank cds I never use, 5 hard drives, Asus G75, 2 cats, binders full of notes, 2 printers, speakers, lots of trail mix, 2 monitors, backup mouse & keyboard, and lots of post it notes.

3 dell 1908ftp monitors, corsair k60, rat5, xfx warpad, logitech Z5400, CS GO Siberia V2, EMPTY SODA CANS, paper towels, SD card reader, sony handycam...

the list can go on...

2600K 4.6ghz, Maximus IV extreme-z, 16gb 1600, GTX 780, SB X-Fi Titanium HD, CM silent pro m 850, corsair 800D

2 23" BenQ screens, mouse and keyboard. Next house though I hope to wall mount the monitors

I try to keep as much as I can off my desk so that If I need to start something I've got the room.

-microfiber cloth -paper towel (never know when you gonna spill) -samsung galaxy s3 phone -razer nostromo speed pad and of course the usual stuff -Razer black widow ultimate keyboard (cherry MX blue's FTW!) -Logitech g500 mouse -Corsair sp2500 speakers -steel series mouse pad

also forgot to say monitor, and Steel Series Siberia's V2

Besides the usual Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse and Speakers i have:

Phone and remote for the tv.

and Steel Series Siberia's V2

have you got the USB or the analog one's?

2600K 4.6ghz, Maximus IV extreme-z, 16gb 1600, GTX 780, SB X-Fi Titanium HD, CM silent pro m 850, corsair 800D

External DVD Writer (doesnt have any internal dvd in my pc nor my laptop)

galaxy S3 and blackberry bellagio

toilet paper (i drink and eat while playing sometimes)

a pack of screwdriver

all my phone charger

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

and Steel Series Siberia's V2

have you got the USB or the analog one's?

mine came with a USB sound card, but the plug's on the headset it self is your usual 3.5 mm jack's.

Always:

- PC (in Carbide 400R)

- SP2200 speakers

- HF225 monitor (I know... my next tech purchase is going to be an S2240L)

- K60 keyboard (with wrist rest stowed in the desk most of the time)

- G700 mouse

- MM200 mousemat

Sometimes

- Olympus ME-52W microphone

- One S

- Contigo Autospout water bottle

- iPad 2

Desk is an Ikea Vallvik in reverse orientation (shelves on left).

k360 wireless keyboard

performance mx wireless mouse

2 x creative front speaker

galaxy note + dock

1 x micro usb jack + 1 x mini usb cable jack

Router, g400, qck pad, shitty 19" 1440x900 monitor, asus 23" 1920x1080 monitor, laptop, my rig, ash trey, candle, lighter, matchbox, applejack plushie, CMStorm Quickfire Rapid Cherry MX Blue, JVC HARX700, Blue Snowball USB Microphone (Gloss Black), n64

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

I like to keep Natural Tears on my desk because when I am staring at the screen all day by the end of the day my eyes feel sandy.

Right now lots of random stuff. power switch for my pc, flash drive, microfibre cloth, koolance g1/4 plug, tears, advil, ear drops, bear claw backscratcher, pen, nail clippers, more pens, car keys, measuring tape, lighter, some coins, a pipe, a glass of water, empty lunchables, inhaler, tv remotes, more kar keys, a digi cam, and a can of compressed air.

YES, I'm a slob.

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w

I have so much random stuff on my desk that it's a pain to list everything. So here is a picture.

TonRO.jpg

My monitor, my surround receiver, my college books (probably the most expensive things on my desk), my keyboard and mouse, my satellite receiver, my external HDD, a few speakers, a tissue box, a pen, my cable modem, my router... and other various little things not worth mentioning.

sync master b2030, edifier da5000's sattelites , binatone dt 845w(generic modem), da5000's remote, logitech keyboard, g300 mouse,cm storm battle-pad, SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 .

pic taken using my galaxy s2!!

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

link here: http://i.imgur.com/FAu48.jpg

Typing all the stuff up could take weeks...So I'll just tell you the stuff that won't be easily recognizable and it's purpose: the headphones on my mouse-pad are the Audio Technica ATHM50s which I use for everything mobile and when I can't use my speakers, the headset on my monitor is a Razer Megaladon 7.1 it's open back so I use it for gaming or when I need voice chat with people (note: I can't stand trying to communicate while wearing the ATHM50s; also I use the desk mic shown NEVER the one on the headset), the speakers are Cyber Acoustics 2.1 CA-3602s, and the e-reader is a classic Kindle. (Last note I'm taking the picture with my HTC One X [Evita version with Caynagenmod 10] so it's not on my desk like it normally would be.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Lets see what I have on my desk right now

HP 20inch 1600x900 monitor, crappy Logitec EX100 keyboard, crappy logitec mouse, speakers for my cheap 2.1 system, my Casio calculator, physics book for school, Zinn bike maintenance book, 2 copies of Crysis 2(lost the code for the first one -_-), bottle of isopropyl alcohol, empty box of In n Out food, 3 boxes of in ear headphones, a couple left over roman candles from new years day, and that's pretty much it.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Looks like the Razer Blackwidow is pretty popular around here.

Probably because it's available at most, if not all electronic retailers