How To Cheat in Pokemon Go

Amazon: http://geni.us/SBIW

Whether you have a legitimate reason to cheat in Pokemon Go, or you just want to be a lazy butt, here are a few tips on breaking the game. Just try not to get banned...

Really surprised LMG would put something like this out... 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Ah, the rush job is ready :D  Can't wait to see this one...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

And I'm just here wondering what this even is xD

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

What if I'm not disabled and I want to play but I don't have a data plan, eh?

Don't judge me, Luke. >:(

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

lol my sub feed still doesn't have this video listed.

I think you're supposed to actually talk about the item(s) you use your affiliate link with?  I mean phones are good as you need them to play Pokemon Go, but not much mentioning of them in the video.

There's something cool here - you just can't see it.

14 minutes ago, Cracklingice said:

lol my sub feed still doesn't have this video listed.

Because it's unlisted as it's posted on the forums first then set public later on.

6 minutes ago, RZeroX said:

Because it's unlisted as it's posted on the forums first then set public later on.

Noticed after my post that it was still set to unlisted.  Only joined the forums like 2 weeks ago.  First time I've gotten to a video by forum post instead of youtube feed.

There's something cool here - you just can't see it.

First they gave us the Wii to encourage us to move around and stand and we just sat in our couch with a Gamecube controller

Now they want us to leave our home to get pokemon, but we're too smart for them, we're gonna trick our GPS into thinking that we actually left home.

Update: Disliked the video because i am tired at everyone talking about Pokemon Go xD

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

4 minutes ago, Cracklingice said:

Noticed after my post that it was still set to unlisted.  Only joined the forums like 2 weeks ago.  First time I've gotten to a video by forum post instead of youtube feed.

get used to it ;)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

lol, kind of clickbait but this is actually useful for me as I live in the country where there are literally no Pokemon GO! related things.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

does in work on wifi? it crashes on my moto g2 i was almost gonna catch a bulbasaur...do u need 2g or wifi?

i7 4790,zotac nvidia gtx 960,16 gb ddr 3 corsair vengeance,cm b600 v2,gigabyte h97md3h,2tb seagate+2tb wd,samsung 20",asus xonar dg + 5.1 creative,sennheiser hd202,cooler master elite 311,apc rs 1000g,logitech c270,xbox 360 controller for windows and d link wifi router..

7 minutes ago, Soumyangel said:

does in work on wifi? it crashes on my moto g2 i was almost gonna catch a bulbasaur...do u need 2g or wifi?

You need any kind of internet connection

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

31 minutes ago, Soumyangel said:

Wait, do you mean 4g?  Why would you want a 2g connection?

58 minutes ago, Soumyangel said:

Don't think it will work with 2G (aka Edge), get some better plan that included 3G/4G.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

i don't know about this video. seems pretty weird to post something on how to cheat on the most popular smartphone game right now (and using something as shady as lucky patcher...). i can understand that it could be used for people with disabilities, but you're still risking a ban. instead just ask the devs if they can add some accessibility features for disabled persons. 

and i don't think warning people about they could get banned from doing this cheat will make it seem better to try it out anyways

I'm honestly disappointed that you guys made a video like this, It's against the ToS and will get you banned like you mentioned in the video, even with all of your disclaimers in the video etc. it's still really shitty. Sure people will find out, but you are making it more accessible to people by making a video like this, and spreading information about things like this wont discourage people, quite the opposite in fact.

Anyone got links to the required software? I know google, but I'm not familiar with which sites that are legit for android apps.

3 minutes ago, SM411 said:

Anyone got links to the required software? I know google, but I'm not familiar with which sites that are legit for android apps.

torrents

i7 4790,zotac nvidia gtx 960,16 gb ddr 3 corsair vengeance,cm b600 v2,gigabyte h97md3h,2tb seagate+2tb wd,samsung 20",asus xonar dg + 5.1 creative,sennheiser hd202,cooler master elite 311,apc rs 1000g,logitech c270,xbox 360 controller for windows and d link wifi router..

honestly, this video is kind of disappointing. teaching an audience to basically break terms of services and cheat in a video game. and even with your reasons attached, its not a good enough reason to cheat. its like saying "do you have parkinsons? cheat in first person shooters like counter strike global offensive!" it completely takes the fun out of the game. if you have a disability that prevents you from walking, maybe you shouldn't play a game where you walk outside. this completely ruins the game for people playing legitimate, like taking over gyms. the whole charm of pokemon go is to travel around collecting pokemon. when you take it out its just a way to ruin people's days.

not one of the best videos on ltt. teaching their entire audience how to cheat.

Rather than cheating the game, this method kinda pirates the FakeGPS app. The very same function of installation as system app for the gps app using lucky patcher is available on the paid version of the app. And coincidentally lucky patcher is used to be known for being 'useful' for in app purchases..

Luke, I have that same hat from Halloween.

I had to make an account to voice my disgust with this video.

I have been playing ingress for 3 years now and we constantly have to battle spoofers and bots. It's not fun, and it's not ok. Regardless of your personal situation, cheating the game is wrong.

Let me put you in our shoes.... You spend a few days to a week pouring over the intel map, looking for the perfect set of anchors for a big field. You find a good set, and pass the info to some planners on your team. You and the team tweak the plan and get it just right. Then you gather a few agents with a 150 mile radius and request they gather all the keys needed to make it happen. After these few agents spend hours farming and driving you pick a place to meet and swap keys. Next comes picking a date to do the op. You wanna plan it for the next cycle, so you have to wait a few days. In the meantime you enlist the help of dozens of fellow agents along the linking rails to prepare to clear. The wait continues, and you get anxious.

The day comes... 5 hours until checkpoint. You send the command to start clearing. Like magic dozens of agents spring into action, and links start falling. Couple hours go by and everything is looking great. Suddenly you notice the other team has started to throw links blocking the field in a remote area. Panic sets in as you scramble to find an available agent. By some miracle a local agent had a half day and is able to save the whole thing. 30 minutes to go. The last couple links are about to go down 20 minutes left... Lanes are clear and the layers start going up! 15 minutes to spare and the field is up in all of its glory. A sure victory for the cell in a mere 15 minutes. 10 minutes, now 5. What's this? An anchor is being attacked! Agents on the field search high and low but no one is to be found... Down goes the field. With it days of work, gallons of gas, money, and sure victory. All thanks to agent spooferz4lyfe#420blazeit.

No, that's not Pokemon Go. However you're basically teaching people how to cheat both games. It's only a matter of time until Go features more broad team based stuff, and spoofing is going to kill it. After something like this happens you don't want to play the game anymore, it's incredibly discouraging.

Please consider killing this video...