Teens smoking?

LizardsAreOP

It just bothers me to see my brother growing in such a generation that is broken...teens 13-15 thru his town selling drugs and smoking cigars and hookah...i dont love smoking,i hate smoking and i dont hang out with friends who smoke and if they smoke i strictly try to keep them away and the minimum! do you if your 12-15 live with this or if you have a bother or somebody is it like this in your town?

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i7 2700k 4.5GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240mm / Asus Sabertooth Z77 / HyperX Savage 32gb / EVGA GTX TITAN SUPERCLOCKED SIGNATURE

Most of my friends ( 15-16 y/o ) smoke and do drugs . 

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Quite a lot of people in my year at school do drugs.

I just ignore them. Doesn't really bother me, it's their fault if their life is ruined later on.

I always imagine in 30 years

"Doctor i feel some pain in my chest,what can it be?

"Well we will do a test and find out."

later that day

"Phone rings"

"Hello the doctor here i have some ummm...bad news you have lung cancer"

LMAO also i would REALLY like to see my local hookah bar full with these teens that smoke and then the inspection comes shuts down the bar and puts them in jail

i7 2700k 4.5GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240mm / Asus Sabertooth Z77 / HyperX Savage 32gb / EVGA GTX TITAN SUPERCLOCKED SIGNATURE

3 minutes ago, JamesPlayzGamesHD said:

Does your Bro Smoke

So i have a friend i been with thru kinder garden and he is my best friend and still is to this day! and he lives in my brothers town and my mom from sometime to sometime calls me up and tells me my brother is going somewhere so i call up my friend since he has ALLOT of free time since he works as a web designer and that...and he follows my brother and sees where my brother goes and calls me to inform me...i try so so so hard to keep him away from smoking or selling/doing drugs

I don't smoke and never will I. Of course I live in a big city in Canada. And there is always a bunch of people smoking drugs, or swallowing pills like Adderall. But if I have to fight some druggie then I will, I'm not gonna pussy out. Your brother should be fine as long as he doesn't hang with those type of people all the time.

The geek himself.

1 minute ago, Dawson Wehage said:

I don't smoke and never will I. Of course I live in a big city in Canada. And there is always a bunch of people smoking drugs, or swallowing pills like Adderall. But if I have to fight some druggie then I will, I'm not gonna pussy out. Your brother should be fine as long as he doesn't hang with those type of people all the time.

3 minutes ago, LizardsAreOP said:

So i have a friend i been with thru kinder garden and he is my best friend and still is to this day! and he lives in my brothers town and my mom from sometime to sometime calls me up and tells me my brother is going somewhere so i call up my friend since he has ALLOT of free time since he works as a web designer and that...and he follows my brother and sees where my brother goes and calls me to inform me...i try so so so hard to keep him away from smoking or selling/doing drugs

i try so freaking hard...

19 minutes ago, LizardsAreOP said:

It just bothers me to see my brother growing in such a generation that is broken...teens 13-15 thru his town selling drugs and smoking cigars and hookah...i dont love smoking,i hate smoking and i dont hang out with friends who smoke and if they smoke i strictly try to keep them away and the minimum! do you if your 12-15 live with this or if you have a bother or somebody is it like this in your town?

Tell me about it. Around where I live there are little dope slingers running around the middle school. When I was in the highschool (5 years ago), I didn't know but 3 people who didn't at the very least toke. Most were doing other things too, mostly the usual "club" drugs, as well as prescription drugs. It's still that bad here. Ultimately there is not much you can do to help your friend/lil bro (a little confused about what you're talking about here) besides lead by example. If he figures out that you're having him followed then he will never trust you again (and therefore you will never be able to help him), so I would stop doing that pretty ricky tick.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

I just avoided people who did that. I mean sneaking off during school cos you wanna be cool to smoke a cigarette is kinda pointless. I kinda get why, I mean it can be fun sneaking/breaking rules ect, but a lot of kids who smoked weed at that age were pretty scummy...

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Kids smoke do pot have sex etc because. They can, and honestly. I don't. Care if there doing it not my children 

That said a lot of kids who do it are reckless. About it which is a problem

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

41 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

Tell me about it. Around where I live there are little dope slingers running around the middle school. When I was in the highschool (5 years ago), I didn't know but 3 people who didn't at the very least toke. Most were doing other things too, mostly the usual "club" drugs, as well as prescription drugs. It's still that bad here. Ultimately there is not much you can do to help your friend/lil bro (a little confused about what you're talking about here) besides lead by example. If he figures out that you're having him followed then he will never trust you again (and therefore you will never be able to help him), so I would stop doing that pretty ricky tick.

My friends dad is a private agent so he knows everything! LOL

36 minutes ago, Nup said:

I just avoided people who did that. I mean sneaking off during school cos you wanna be cool to smoke a cigarette is kinda pointless. I kinda get why, I mean it can be fun sneaking/breaking rules ect, but a lot of kids who smoked weed at that age were pretty scummy...

I have a older brother  and he was smoking at a young age and he smoked but wanted to train kick box and be in K1 or the UFC but he could not because he was smoking and that was breaking his weigh and power/strength so he could not go...i agree breaking the rules for teens is fun but being 13/15 and having to smoke/sell/do drugs and have sex is just saying how badly the world gone,i mean where he lives the country is kinda corrupted so when a girl gets raped the rapist gets 5-7 years but when a politicians daughter gets raped the rapist is sent to life...

25 minutes ago, elderago said:

Kids smoke do pot have sex etc because. They can, and honestly. I don't. Care if there doing it not my children 

That said a lot of kids who do it are reckless. About it which is a problem

The problem is that these bars they go to ACTUALLY give them alcohol etc...

After a little more than a decade I've started smoking cigarettes again.  I quit because they're too expensive, they're still too expensive but I enjoy smoking and in moderation it is very enjoyable.  It's a real connection to our past, it grows from this earth, so why not enjoy it responsibly?

On 7/12/2016 at 5:19 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

Smoke weed every day

I smoke weed and i love it since it brings me down so i can enjoy i smoke it rarely and only when im down or sad.i HATE cigaret's since they use the worst thing ever and all you do smoke cancer slowly and slowly

2 minutes ago, NavyCuda said:

After a little more than a decade I've started smoking cigarettes again.  I quit because they're too expensive, they're still too expensive but I enjoy smoking and in moderation it is very enjoyable.  It's a real connection to our past, it grows from this earth, so why not enjoy it responsibly?

I hate cigarettes since they use the worst stuff ever and if you live in EU its 5 euros PER box which is shit but where he lives the country is still not in the EU so a box is about 1.5 euros and thats why they smoke it often...

Let me break this down:

Treated plants with additives (tobacco) = BAD

Untreated natural plants like da 420 = Good (or at least bettter than smoking)                                      

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

2 minutes ago, sissj said:

Let me break this down:

thats why i smoke weed and not tobacco,tobacco for me is like smoking cancer slowly and slowly,but still if i smoke weed i dont want my brother to smoke since he does not have strong enough lungs...

7 minutes ago, LizardsAreOP said:

I smoke weed and i love it since it brings me down so i can enjoy i smoke it rarely and only when im down or sad.i HATE cigaret's since they use the worst thing ever and all you do smoke cancer slowly and slowly

Cigs are bad

Not 12-15 but weed is as common as alcohol nowadays (at least where I live). Nothing to be surprised by. You can easily smell it wafting around simply walking around my small town. I don't mind people "doing" it. Cigarettes are much less common.

System: Thinkpad T460

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Cigs are bad

Cigs are the worst...like the worst its cancer smoke and i dont encourage using cigs use those more expensive ones since they are a little bit better but i would NEVER NEVER smoke them daily since i would like some time to pass so my lungs can regenerate...MANY people dont use weed since its not legal and is expensive for poor people so they just use junk cigs,but dont get me wrong some people smoke there whole life and never had any lung problems but those cases are rare...

6 minutes ago, Speedyv said:

Not 12-15 but weed is as common as alcohol nowadays (at least where I live). Nothing to be surprised by. You can easily smell it wafting around simply walking around my small town. I don't mind people "doing" it. Cigarettes are much less common.

I find weed more safe than alcohol since when you use weed you pretty just fall to sleep while when you use alcohol you become crazy and do crazy tuff

26 minutes ago, sissj said:

Let me break this down:

Perhaps you should look up how tobacco is harvested.  All of the processes for drying and curing tobacco are natural.  The drying and curing process for marijuana is not much different than tobacco.

Tobacco is a bit more sensitive to being cured and dried properly though.

Just now, GreezyJeezy said:

Cigs are bad

And pot isn't? You're still inhaling smoke which has to be bad for you. And don't bring up there's bongs!11! I know that. It still makes you totally out of it which cause things like car accidents. Did you know ever since Colorado legalized it, their car accidents sky-rocketed? It honestly blows my mind that someone successful like you does that.

1 minute ago, NavyCuda said:

Perhaps you should look up how tobacco is harvested.  All of the processes for drying and curing tobacco are natural.  The drying and curing process for marijuana is not much different than tobacco.

Tobacco is a bit more sensitive to being cured and dried properly though.

Were talking about Tobacco in cigs which are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY different than natural tobacco! god only knows what they put in there...