Beat car to impress girls?

Straudz

Hey guys so I'm looking to buy a car that will impress women.  My budget is 40k.  What kind should I get?  Also what type of rims and paint job is the best.

4 minutes ago, reapersivan said:

obvious troll, In my opinion..... Cadillac for classy women, and mercedes, bmw, audi for te "ratchet girlsz"

Wasn't trolling xD.  Anyways thanks!!!

I'm 18 btw if that helps.  I'm looking to attract women 18-25

The question is: What kind of girl?

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

6 minutes ago, Gale said:

The question is: What kind of girl?

Well, I'm not super picky about looks.  (Just not to short) I like a nice kind personality.  Preferably intelligent, keeps up with current events.  Also preferably a gamer.  Oh yeah, also trustworthy.

20 minutes ago, Straudz said:

Hey guys so I'm looking to buy a car that will impress women.  My budget is 40k.  What kind should I get?  Also what type of rims and paint job is the best.

Sorry to break it to you, but a car is more likely to impress guys, not girls.

I assume you are under 20 years old?  Maybe around 20?

A newish car that is kept clean is impressive enough to not turn away a girl.  If you think a fancy car will get you laid, getting laid that way can get you gonorrhea.

28 minutes ago, Straudz said:

I'm 18 btw if that helps.  I'm looking to attract women 18-25

This is unrelated but how on earth did you get 40K (USD? or even CAD for that matter.) at 18yo? 

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

1 minute ago, Straudz said:

Well, I'm not super picky about looks.  I like a nice kind personality.  Preferably intelligent, keeps up with current events, also preferably a gamer!

That sounds like my circle of friends. You're in luck, because they like a well kept car above make and model. Go for something modest like a Jetta, or a Civic (the newer ones look pretty nice, IMO), and keep it clean and shiny. It passively lets people (not just girls) know that you are responsible with your budget, and you like to take care of your belongings. This doesn't mean you can't go for something a bit higher up if you're into more luxurious models though.

Now, keep in mind that this is just a general view, and there are always exceptions.

Oh yeah, one more thing: Don't get a loud car.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

11 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

This is unrelated but how on earth did you get 40K (USD? or even CAD for that matter.) at 18yo? 

Lol I wish.  I actually got about 10k saved up.  However with a job I can afford monthly payments.

Just now, straight_stewie said:

Make sure it's loud!!

Honestly my favorite car. :D 

The most impressive car is the car you open the door for her when she gets in and out. I'd suggest a BMW or audi because they classy af, but a college student will probably need something cheap to maintain. How about a new Honda Accord, or Toyota Corola/avalon?

ASU

You will never end up in a meaningful relationship because of the car you drive.

Get a car that you can afford, that will last you a good while, and that you enjoy driving.

Now, don't get me wrong. For that budget there are quite a few cars at that budget for used that you will enjoy driving like a champ, and will look good too. Don't buy a car though for the sex appeal, that's a bad road to go down...

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

So, you want a car to attract gold diggers?

Next topic you should make is how to not be a douche bag... Rude? Yes probably, deserved, yes, very. Seriously, a car to get a girl... you do realize how desperate that sounds? If you can't get the girl of your dreams, you won't get her with a car, unless she is a gold digger, and why'd you want her then?

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

Get any kind of executive car... Don't bother with anything that has all of that plastic garbage stuck all over it as you will just look like a Cool Dude (Camel Dick) or more simply an overgrown man child. Though I guess it ultimately depends on your own social class and the class of the female that you wish to attract.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

The best car you can have to impress a girl, is any car.

Do yourself a favor, and get something simple. Keep away from cars that will be more of a money-pit than it already is.

1 hour ago, Straudz said:

Well, I'm not super picky about looks.  (Just not to short) I like a nice kind personality.  Preferably intelligent, keeps up with current events.  Also preferably a gamer.  Oh yeah, also trustworthy.

If those are the kind of girls you like, they're not gonna give a fuck about your car.

If a girl is getting with you because you have a nice car, they're not the type of "relationship material" you appear to be looking for.

Get an A5 black edition, but get it for you, not to pick up girls.

Just now, stconquest said:

@Straudz

If you really want to attract women, this cost $0.00 to get:

qKnSOuL.png

You could also cultivate one of these:

hKwmdKp.jpg

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Miata should mostly attract girls and also petrolheads. So you've got a 50/50 chance

not in any order

Ford F150 Raptor

cq5dam.web.1024.768.jpeg

Golf GTi

1b_v1.jpg

Mustang Ecoboost fastback

2015-Ford-Mustang-GT-Apollo-Edition-102-

Mazda MX-5

New-Mazda-MX-5-RF-17.jpg

Scion FR-S/GT86/BRZ

000gt86-1.jpg

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.