Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jumper118

Post your Cinebench R20+15+R11.5+2003 Scores **Read The OP PLZ**

SansVarnic

Please <SNIP> large quotes.

 

Save an Electron . . . <snip> always.

 

Message added by SansVarnic

Recommended Posts

@Jumper118

Can you add a C15 EXTREME section?

 

HWgeek

Quote

Dear Friends,
I am happy to share with you my small Mod for the Popular R15 benchmark!
As you all know, since AMD ThreadRipper 2990WX came out the CINEBENCH R15 looked too easy for this monster CPU, the Scene Renders too Fast :).
Now we also got the new Intel Xeon W-3175X 28-core and many Overclockers playing with the CR R15 and the current version cannot stress enough those CPU's and the scores fluctuation too much.
So I played with the files of the benchmark and I force it to render X4 Times the resolution! 
Plus, I edited the textures to make this "R15 EXTREME MOD".
Now the Render times is over 80 seconds vs around 25 seconds on stock Ryzen 7 2700X (new score around 430 vs 1700)!

P.S: More accurate Notebook CPU's benchmark scores:
with this Mod you can better evaluate Notebook CPU's performance since even with single run you can throttle the CPU clocks unlike the Original CB R15 that finishes too quickly.

___________How to Apply the MOD? __________
Just Replace the original "plugins" folder inside "CINEBENCH R15.038_RC184115" with my modded "plugins" folder.
Download: (Updated the Logo Image)
https://ufile.io/54jfb
_____________________________________________________________
Now We are Ready for the Next ThreadRipper and Ryzen Generation!
_____________________________________________________________

Enjoy and please share your scores with the community :).
Enjoy!
HwGeek.
 

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/ann-cinebench-r15-extreme-unofficial-mod-for-the-community-to-stress-hedt-platforms.425161/

 

That picture shows my old test with c15 on my Xeon D 1541 (already in the doc), and the just retested on the EXTREME version. 

Spoiler

mstsc_xicsxloHkq.jpg

 


if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
23 hours ago, The Benjamins said:

@Jumper118

Can you add a C15 EXTREME section?

 

HWgeek

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/ann-cinebench-r15-extreme-unofficial-mod-for-the-community-to-stress-hedt-platforms.425161/

 

That picture shows my old test with c15 on my Xeon D 1541 (already in the doc), and the just retested on the EXTREME version. 

  Reveal hidden contents

mstsc_xicsxloHkq.jpg

 

Yes, I will add it once i get to here updated. :D I have put this benchmark on hwbot as well. Great find sir. 


Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 3999WX@4.4Ghz

Asus Zenith II Extreme

Sapphire 5900XXXT Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 5000Mhz C12 DDR4 4X8GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

 

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cinebench R15 Extreme on my Xeon X5670 @ 4.32GHz

 

2019-02-07_01-05-38.thumb.jpg.b3ab57f1cf67939e83abbd4114642d16.jpg


Intel Xeon X5670 @ 4.44GHz 6c/12t, Asus P6X58D-E, 24GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHz, Asus GeForce GTX 960 Turbo OC, 250GB Samsung SSD, 4TB and 2x 2TB HDD, Fractal Design Define R5

PC 2: Intel Xeon X5677 @ 3.47GHz, HP 0B4Ch (X58), 12GB DDR3 1333MHz, Asus GeForce GTX 660 DC2, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T440p, Intel Core i7-4800MQ, 12GB DDR3 1600MHz , NVIDIA GeForce GT 730M, 250GB Samsung SSD, 14" 1920x1080 IPS

Phone: Huawei Honor 9 64GB Watch: Motorola Moto 360 1st Gen.

General X58 Xeon/i7 discussion

Some other PC's:

Spoiler

PC 3: Intel Xeon W3550 @ 3.07GHz, HP (X58), 8gb DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 (GPU: 1050MHz MEM: 1250MHz), 120gb SSD, 2tb, 1tb and 500gb HDD

PC 4: Intel Core2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.8GHz, Asus P5KC, 8gb DDR2, NVIDIA GeForce GT 430, 32gb SSD and 500gb HDD

HTPC: Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0GHz, HP DC7900SFF, 8gb DDR2 800MHz, Asus Radeon HD 6570, 4tb HDD

WinXP PC: Intel Core2 Duo E6300 @ 2.33GHz, Asus P5B, 2gb DDR2 667MHz, NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT, 32gb SSD and 80gb HDD

RetroPC: Intel Pentium 4 HT @ 3.0GHz, Gigabyte GA-8SGXLFS, 2gb DDR1, ATi Radeon 9800 Pro, 2x 40gb HDD

My first PC: Intel Celeron 333MHz, Diamond Micronics C400, 384mb RAM, Diamond Viper V550 (NVIDIA Riva TNT), 6gb and 8gb HDD

Server: 2x Intel Xeon E5420, Dell PowerEdge 2950, 32gb DDR2, ATI ES1000, 4x 146gb SAS

Dual Opteron PC: 2x AMD Opteron 2218, HP XW9400, 12gb DDR2, ATI Radeon 3650, 500gb HDD

Core2 Duo PC: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, HP DC7800, 4gb DDR2, NVIDIA Quadro FX1700, 1tb and 80gb HDD

Athlon XP PC: AMD Athlon XP 2400+, MSI something, 1,5gb DDR1, ATI Radeon 9200, 40gb HDD

Thinkpad: Intel Core2 Duo T7200, Lenovo Thinkpad T60, 4gb DDR2, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400, 1tb HDD

Pentium 3 PC: Intel Pentium 3 866MHz, Asus CUSL2-C, 512mb RAM, 3DFX VooDoo 3 2000 AGP

Laptop: Dell Latitude E6430, Intel Core i5-3210M, 6gb DDR3 1600MHz , Intel HD 4000, 250gb Samsung SSD 860 EVO, 1TB WD Blue HDD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

See if I did this right, tried to stick to as close to the example as I humanly could. This is my main Rig that is on its last days, but still does me good with performance and reliability. Well, until I see this thread earlier today and try to overclock my 4690k one multiplier to 44. restart, no post. Bah, had to extract my tower from the cave it usually lives in, to reset the cmos. Had to take out my new rx580 to get to the jumper and battery. Still wouldnt post after that, decided to turn off/unplug inside case lights and a couple cathode tubes I have hooked up to my monitors. Posted after that, set all bios settings back to the REGULAR settings and did a final run on cinebench, just happy to be able to use my computer for the day. Oh wow I just wrote a whole novel, thanks for getting this far, ha. Cheers 

CineBenchTest2 2-7-19.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
30 minutes ago, spuntheone said:

See if I did this right, tried to stick to as close to the example as I humanly could. This is my main Rig that is on its last days, but still does me good with performance and reliability. Well, until I see this thread earlier today and try to overclock my 4690k one multiplier to 44. restart, no post. Bah, had to extract my tower from the cave it usually lives in, to reset the cmos. Had to take out my new rx580 to get to the jumper and battery. Still wouldnt post after that, decided to turn off/unplug inside case lights and a couple cathode tubes I have hooked up to my monitors. Posted after that, set all bios settings back to the REGULAR settings and did a final run on cinebench, just happy to be able to use my computer for the day. Oh wow I just wrote a whole novel, thanks for getting this far, ha. Cheers 

 

yes that is correct, but why is the cpu voltage at 1.76v?


Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 3999WX@4.4Ghz

Asus Zenith II Extreme

Sapphire 5900XXXT Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 5000Mhz C12 DDR4 4X8GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

 

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jumper118 said:

yes that is correct, but why is the cpu voltage at 1.76v?

I think the reading is wrong. However I am using a K chip on a cheap non-overclocking mobo. Same board but using a G3258 it said I was at 0.100 vcore or something ludacris. Believe it is near 1.2 at least what XTU says:

RightVcore.thumb.jpg.2cef9e806ba4cc196d4a41728fc7eefe.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
5 hours ago, spuntheone said:

I think the reading is wrong. However I am using a K chip on a cheap non-overclocking mobo. Same board but using a G3258 it said I was at 0.100 vcore or something ludacris. Believe it is near 1.2 at least what XTU says:

 

ok. thats good then


Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 3999WX@4.4Ghz

Asus Zenith II Extreme

Sapphire 5900XXXT Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 5000Mhz C12 DDR4 4X8GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

 

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Link to post
Share on other sites

Casual 24/7 daily settings on X79. Might go hard when there's a chart up ;)

 

R15e.thumb.png.805927ebf16642203f124c829c1ceb6e.png


Main:  1650 v2   @ 4,6GHz   -   X79 Deluxe                -   GTX 1080 @ 2000MHz   -   24GB DDR3 @ 2400MHz / CL10

Side:   i7-4790K @ 4,5GHz   -   Maximus 7 Hero        -   GTX 1070 @ 2114MHz    -  16GB DDR3 @ 2666MHz / CL12

 

HWBOT

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
8 hours ago, fingerjcp said:

XPS 9570 

i7 7850H 

 

-100 undervolt

 

that is not cpuz :P 


Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 3999WX@4.4Ghz

Asus Zenith II Extreme

Sapphire 5900XXXT Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 5000Mhz C12 DDR4 4X8GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

 

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Link to post
Share on other sites

Perusing this thread today,.. I had my "Daily Driver" 4.5/4.2/2.4 CPU/Cache/Ram Loaded...
So I put my head into the other profiles I created and have this to share.

Booted, waited,..ran once,..ran again (Multi) and thats the score,.. then did SingleCore.

4790K.jpg


Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So the upgraded board got me another few points in Cinebench!  And honestly the Z390 Godlike just looks awesome.  Now to reinstall windows and everything so I am not using the ROG version of CPU-Z.

image.thumb.png.9a92d8c6bc3c6b094b95df0f8971fe8a.png


BLACK and BLUE Build

i9-9900K - 5.2 Ghz @ 1.305 vCore, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (@ 3200 Mhz), Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Extreme, EVGA RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra, Samsung 970 Pro, Samsung 970 EVO, Dual Custom Loop Cooling, Thermaltake Tower 900, AX1500i

 

VR Build

i7-8700K - 5.1 Ghz @ 1.36 vCore, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB (@ 3200 Mhz), Asus Maximus X Hero (Wi Fi ac), 2x EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC Black Edition, Toshiba NVME, Custom Loop Cooling, Thermaltake Core P5, HX1000i

 

FreeNAS Server Build

Pentium G5400, 8 GB Kingston HyperX Fury (@ 2400 MHz), Asrock H370M-ITX/ac, Intel 320 System SSD, 4x Hitachi 7200K 4 TB HDD, Thermaltake TR2 650W, Cooler Master Master Liquid Lite 120, Bit Fenix Prodigy

 

Daughter's First BuildCore i3-6100, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX (@ 2133 MHz), Asrock H270M-ITX/ac, XFX RX-580 GTS, Custom Watercooling (Both CPU and GPU) 2x Corsair Force LS, PowerSpec 550w, NZXT H200i

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GMart84 said:

So the upgraded board got me another few points in Cinebench!  And honestly the Z390 Godlike just looks awesome.  Now to reinstall windows and everything so I am not using the ROG version of CPU-Z.

image.thumb.png.9a92d8c6bc3c6b094b95df0f8971fe8a.png

What rate have you gotten stable? I can't get anything over 5.1ghz stable to save my life.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@sergeantsilent Here are the settings I have managed to get stable in different ways on two different boards.

 

Asus Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi ac) Everyday (2165 Cinebench)

5.1 Ghz @ 1.29 vCore in Bios w/LLC Level 6 (Readings in Windows hover around 1.290-1.304 for vCore)

BCLK 100.00

58x Cache Ratio

VCCIO 1.15v

VCCSA 1.15v

DRAM 3200 Mhz (14,16,16,34 Timings) @ 1.38v

 

Asus Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi ac) Benchmarking (2347 Cinebench)

5.3 Ghz @ 1.36 vCore in Bios w/LLC Level 6 (Readings in Windows hover around 1.36-1.38 for vCore)

BCLK 100.50

58x Cache Ratio

VCCIO 1.25v

VCCSA 1.25v

DRAM 3200 Mhz (14,16,16,34 Timings) @ 1.39v

 

MSI Z390 Godlike Everyday (2189 Cinebench)

5.1 Ghz @ 1.29 vCore in Bios w/LLC Mode 3 (Readings in Windows hover around 1.280-1.294 for vCore)

BCLK 100.00

48x Ring Ratio

CPU IO 1.20v

CPU SA 1.15v

DRAM 3200 Mhz (14,16,16,34 Timings) @ 1.38v

 

MSI Z390 Godlike Benchmarking (2353 Cinebench)

5.3 Ghz @ 1.36 vCore in Bios w/LLC Mode 2 (Readings in Windows hover around 1.350-1.370 for vCore)

BCLK 100.93

48x Ring Ratio

CPU IO 1.25v

CPU SA 1.25v

DRAM 3200 Mhz (14,16,16,34 Timings) @ 1.38v

 

Things that I noticed through this entire process.  The Asus board was better with the VCCIO and VCCSA at one point I had the cache frequency multiplier up to 63x without any issues, but I was running out of overall power in the system.  It also was better at memory overclocking.  I could slow the timings back to 15,17,17,35 and get a 3600 Mhz OC with 1.39v but again I was running into system power issues, at least from what I could tell.  It wouldn't blue screen but Cinebench would lock up.

 

On the MSI board the system wants more CPU IO and SA voltage than on the Asus and I cannot clock the Ring Ratio anywhere beyond the 48x really.  I would love to get it to the 53x mark but I am sure that would need 1.30v on both of the voltages in order to do that.  It is also not a fan of pushing the memory as far but the overall Cinebench scores did get better so I am not super upset about it.


BLACK and BLUE Build

i9-9900K - 5.2 Ghz @ 1.305 vCore, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (@ 3200 Mhz), Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Extreme, EVGA RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra, Samsung 970 Pro, Samsung 970 EVO, Dual Custom Loop Cooling, Thermaltake Tower 900, AX1500i

 

VR Build

i7-8700K - 5.1 Ghz @ 1.36 vCore, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB (@ 3200 Mhz), Asus Maximus X Hero (Wi Fi ac), 2x EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC Black Edition, Toshiba NVME, Custom Loop Cooling, Thermaltake Core P5, HX1000i

 

FreeNAS Server Build

Pentium G5400, 8 GB Kingston HyperX Fury (@ 2400 MHz), Asrock H370M-ITX/ac, Intel 320 System SSD, 4x Hitachi 7200K 4 TB HDD, Thermaltake TR2 650W, Cooler Master Master Liquid Lite 120, Bit Fenix Prodigy

 

Daughter's First BuildCore i3-6100, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX (@ 2133 MHz), Asrock H270M-ITX/ac, XFX RX-580 GTS, Custom Watercooling (Both CPU and GPU) 2x Corsair Force LS, PowerSpec 550w, NZXT H200i

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, GMart84 said:

@sergeantsilent Here are the settings I have managed to get stable in different ways on two different boards.

 

Asus Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi ac) Everyday (2165 Cinebench)

5.1 Ghz @ 1.29 vCore in Bios w/LLC Level 6 (Readings in Windows hover around 1.290-1.304 for vCore)

BCLK 100.00

58x Cache Ratio

VCCIO 1.15v

VCCSA 1.15v

DRAM 3200 Mhz (14,16,16,34 Timings) @ 1.38v

 

Asus Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi ac) Benchmarking (2347 Cinebench)

5.3 Ghz @ 1.36 vCore in Bios w/LLC Level 6 (Readings in Windows hover around 1.36-1.38 for vCore)

BCLK 100.50

58x Cache Ratio

VCCIO 1.25v

VCCSA 1.25v

DRAM 3200 Mhz (14,16,16,34 Timings) @ 1.39v

 

MSI Z390 Godlike Everyday (2189 Cinebench)

5.1 Ghz @ 1.29 vCore in Bios w/LLC Mode 3 (Readings in Windows hover around 1.280-1.294 for vCore)

BCLK 100.00

48x Ring Ratio

CPU IO 1.20v

CPU SA 1.15v

DRAM 3200 Mhz (14,16,16,34 Timings) @ 1.38v

 

MSI Z390 Godlike Benchmarking (2353 Cinebench)

5.3 Ghz @ 1.36 vCore in Bios w/LLC Mode 2 (Readings in Windows hover around 1.350-1.370 for vCore)

BCLK 100.93

48x Ring Ratio

CPU IO 1.25v

CPU SA 1.25v

DRAM 3200 Mhz (14,16,16,34 Timings) @ 1.38v

 

Things that I noticed through this entire process.  The Asus board was better with the VCCIO and VCCSA at one point I had the cache frequency multiplier up to 63x without any issues, but I was running out of overall power in the system.  It also was better at memory overclocking.  I could slow the timings back to 15,17,17,35 and get a 3600 Mhz OC with 1.39v but again I was running into system power issues, at least from what I could tell.  It wouldn't blue screen but Cinebench would lock up.

 

On the MSI board the system wants more CPU IO and SA voltage than on the Asus and I cannot clock the Ring Ratio anywhere beyond the 48x really.  I would love to get it to the 53x mark but I am sure that would need 1.30v on both of the voltages in order to do that.  It is also not a fan of pushing the memory as far but the overall Cinebench scores did get better so I am not super upset about it.

I've got the MSI z390 ace, think the VRM is the issue?

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, sergeantsilent said:

I've got the MSI z390 ace, think the VRM is the issue?

Got the ace as well and as far as I can tell: those 12Phases of VRM are enough for even the 9900k @5.3Ghz

Link to post
Share on other sites

@sergeantsilent @Mephi00 I don’t think that the VRM is the issue.  I actually read that the MSI ones were some of the better ones.

 

The chip may just be hitting its limit.  I believe Silicon Lottery who bins their chips tested below 10% of chips could get to 5.1 or above GHz.


BLACK and BLUE Build

i9-9900K - 5.2 Ghz @ 1.305 vCore, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (@ 3200 Mhz), Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Extreme, EVGA RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra, Samsung 970 Pro, Samsung 970 EVO, Dual Custom Loop Cooling, Thermaltake Tower 900, AX1500i

 

VR Build

i7-8700K - 5.1 Ghz @ 1.36 vCore, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB (@ 3200 Mhz), Asus Maximus X Hero (Wi Fi ac), 2x EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC Black Edition, Toshiba NVME, Custom Loop Cooling, Thermaltake Core P5, HX1000i

 

FreeNAS Server Build

Pentium G5400, 8 GB Kingston HyperX Fury (@ 2400 MHz), Asrock H370M-ITX/ac, Intel 320 System SSD, 4x Hitachi 7200K 4 TB HDD, Thermaltake TR2 650W, Cooler Master Master Liquid Lite 120, Bit Fenix Prodigy

 

Daughter's First BuildCore i3-6100, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX (@ 2133 MHz), Asrock H270M-ITX/ac, XFX RX-580 GTS, Custom Watercooling (Both CPU and GPU) 2x Corsair Force LS, PowerSpec 550w, NZXT H200i

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, GMart84 said:

@sergeantsilent @Mephi00 I don’t think that the VRM is the issue.  I actually read that the MSI ones were some of the better ones.

 

The chip may just be hitting its limit.  I believe Silicon Lottery who bins their chips tested below 10% of chips could get to 5.1 or above GHz.

That means I‘m super lucky with my chip and 90% of all chips are awful?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Zero efficiency/effort with Hynix C Die 

2019-02-20 23_05_44-Window.png

2019-02-20 23_08_14-Window.png


|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Ryzen Hero: |Dead|
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dabbled with OCing my CPU this weekend. Seems to be a respectable R52600X score, so thought I would post (although I am sure that people with Ryzen 5 probably don't tend to post here).

image.thumb.png.fa5034d9481262f7c012dcc0934ebd68.png

 

Actually, just got my R7 2700X and ROG Crosshair VII, TOTAY!!! But,  while I am very excited to get going on them, I wouldn't mind learning some more of the basics with my current system (plea to the masters of the game for some advice). Anyone got a good comprehensive OCing library/website/blog/scroll/cave painting they could recommend? My aim is to have some kind of knowledge of the hardware architecture as well as the levers to pull to squeeze every screaming ounce of power out of my system.

 

Any help & feedback is very welcome.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×