Post your Cinebench R20+15+R11.5+2003 Scores **Don't Read The OP PLZ**

Message added by SansVarnic

Please <SNIP> large quotes.

Save an Electron . . . <snip> always.

Definitely not one of the high scores here but I must share it.

i7 6700k@4.5Ghz-1.264v-DDR4 3200Mhz

Cinebench R15 1000cb-4.5g 1.264.png

Asus Z170 l 6700k@4.5 l Corsair Vengeance 3200 l Corsair H100i v2 l Corsair RM750x l Asus GTX780 DCU II l Samsung 860 evo 250gb l Seagate 1TB 64mb l Thermaltake View 37 RGB l 

13 minutes ago, chimpp said:

Definitely not one of the high scores here but I must share it.

i7 6700k@4.5Ghz-1.264v-DDR4 3200Mhz

If you're going to share it, do it properly.

You need CPU-Z.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

8 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

If you're going to share it, do it properly.

You need CPU-Z.

Sorry just red that I have to use CPU-Z will run it again this time with the software on and lets hope I'll get the same result.

Asus Z170 l 6700k@4.5 l Corsair Vengeance 3200 l Corsair H100i v2 l Corsair RM750x l Asus GTX780 DCU II l Samsung 860 evo 250gb l Seagate 1TB 64mb l Thermaltake View 37 RGB l 

10 minutes ago, chimpp said:

Sorry just red that I have to use CPU-Z will run it again this time with the software on and lets hope I'll get the same result.

Just run it when you're done.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

Just run it when you're done.

What do you mean? 

14 minutes ago, chimpp said:

What do you mean? 

Just open CPU-Z when you've finished the cinebench run, take screenshot and post it here.

4 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Just open CPU-Z when you've finished the cinebench run, take screenshot and post it here.

I already did you can check 

32 minutes ago, chimpp said:

run it again this time with the software on

1 minute ago, chimpp said:

I already did you can check 

The vagueness in the first sentence didn't help. Thought you had CPU-Z open as you were doing to run. Which is silly.

2 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

The vagueness in the first sentence didn't help. Thought you had CPU-Z open as you were doing to run. Which is silly.

Brother I don't know what you can't understand.In the first pic I just ran Cinebench in the second run I had CPU-Z open and runing with the program

CB2950X4_25.thumb.PNG.ca5aed51ae2b6b6783f2b09760fb6314.PNG

Put in some benchmarking time with the 2950X.

36 minutes ago, Densetsu said:

Put in some benchmarking time with the 2950X.

That is my dream cpu atm :)

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

9 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

That is my dream cpu atm :)

It's so nice to just enable precision boost overdrive (when not cinebenchmarking) and let it do its own thing. Seeing 8+ cores between 4.3-4.4 at any given time is awesome.

3 hours ago, Densetsu said:

It's so nice to just enable precision boost overdrive (when not cinebenchmarking) and let it do its own thing. Seeing 8+ cores between 4.3-4.4 at any given time is awesome.

yes :P 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

On 8/29/2018 at 5:51 PM, Dabombinable said:

Re-did my QX6850 in R11.5 with the rig as a whole performing far better than it did with the newest BIOS, and in R15 its only 2 points behind what it was at 3.6GHz. Seems that the P5Q Deluxe doesn't want to be put out of its misery:

I still need to get myself one of these or some form of extreme 775 chip before they are near impossible to find, looks like AliExpress has everything 775 you could want now

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

1 hour ago, iHardware Shelden said:

I still need to get myself one of these or some form of extreme 775 chip before they are near impossible to find, looks like AliExpress has everything 775 you could want now

QX6700 is cheap :P

Xeon e5649@4.4 GHz on Asus Rampage II Extreme or Gigabyte x58a-OC (whatever I feel like to set up at a time) , 6x4 GB Kingston HyperX 1600, Gainward GTX 670 Phantom, Samsung 840 Evo 240 GB, BeQuiet L8 530W

I'll say this: For $160 AUD the X6850 has been worth every cent, due to how well it still performs in games (uick and dirty semi-stable 3.6GHz OC). Though for some odd reason games designed for P4 make the CPU draw more power than games optimised for second gen i5 and up. The motherboard's 8x2 phase VRM gets really hot and BSOD start happening.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I just finished playing around with a Q6600 on an Asus P5G41T-M LX2/GB, board not intended for overclocking but with an unlocked bios and paired with a 1050ti i managed 5th place on 3Dmark Firestrike, granted there were only sub 200 submissions but top 5 is top 5 so i'll take it.

Just ordered an X3440 and a Gigabytes beastly GA-P55A-UD6 motherboard, both due for delivery tomorrow so should be a great weekend.  :)

52 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

I just finished playing around with a Q6600 on an Asus P5G41T-M LX2/GB, board not intended for overclocking but with an unlocked bios and paired with a 1050ti i managed 5th place on 3Dmark Firestrike, granted there were only sub 200 submissions but top 5 is top 5 so i'll take it.

Just ordered an X3440 and a Gigabytes beastly GA-P55A-UD6 motherboard, both due for delivery tomorrow so should be a great weekend.  :)

775 can surprise, that is for sure. I never got into the extreme stuff like Jumper has with the platform and many others but I had some overclocks that blew my mind personally for just using a Hyper T4. Order some chips in bulk and have some fun or even from trash finds that is where I found some of my best chips!   

1 hour ago, Dabombinable said:

I'll say this: For $160 AUD the X6850 has been worth every cent, due to how well it still performs in games (uick and dirty semi-stable 3.6GHz OC). Though for some odd reason games designed for P4 make the CPU draw more power than games optimised for second gen i5 and up. The motherboard's 8x2 phase VRM gets really hot and BSOD start happening.

I think I have an X6850 :| I don't remember? I swear I do.... im going to have to look on the spreadsheet or something and find it. If I did have one I remember it being a garbage one compared to all the other ones on the spreadsheet

Edit: I got a X6800 :P I need to find that POS and put it in my dads computer ;) 

image.png.f40876a9721661b6432eb42a4f25cc25.png

43 minutes ago, iHardware Shelden said:

I think I have an X6850 :| I don't remember? I swear I do.... im going to have to look on the spreadsheet or something and find it. If I did have one I remember it being a garbage one compared to all the other ones on the spreadsheet

Edit: I got a X6800 :P I need to find that POS and put it in my dads computer ;) 

image.png.f40876a9721661b6432eb42a4f25cc25.png

Well they can have a 10oC+ difference in temps between both die.

PMSL

8 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

Well they can have a 10oC+ difference in temps between both die.

I think that's what it was... needs to be de-lided cause the chip was getting to hot so wasn't able to push it any more

I think that's what it was... needs to be de-lided cause the chip was getting to hot so wasn't able to push it any more

Problem is-the IHS is soldered on so de-liding is rather challenging.

PMSL

On 9/6/2018 at 8:49 PM, Dabombinable said:

Problem is-the IHS is soldered on so de-liding is rather challenging.

guess it's going in the old mans computer then ;) 

24 minutes ago, iHardware Shelden said:

guess it's going in the old mans computer then ;) 

As it happens, mine is in a rig that I built from mostly zombified parts, so that my brother doesn't have to deal with Intel's poor HD530. Its perfect when paired with 6GB RAM+2GB GTX 650ti & 1366x768 screen.

PMSL