Post your Cinebench R20+15+R11.5+2003 Scores **Don't Read The OP PLZ**

Message added by SansVarnic

Please <SNIP> large quotes.

Save an Electron . . . <snip> always.

1 hour ago, nick name said:

You should slap some cold Illinois air on it and see what it can really do.  

Oh I've done some playing around. Mine hits a Wall at 4500mhz seemingly on any cooling down to about -30c TEC chilled.

I was able to reduce leakage by a considerable amount allowing me much lower v-core usage.

This setup reached about 20c max with an idle of -30 (ish)

526203670_2700XTECCBR15temps4Ghz.thumb.png.cd146baa3a5fc2ab5e204968d15ea39e.png

2048419280_2700XTECCBR15temps4GhzScore.thumb.png.a65dbfd7fec938f992899b36e6a4424b.png

1 hour ago, Jumper118 said:

I doubt you would be able to cool it at 1.55-1.6v on aio. Was probably closer to 1.5 under load. I think mine was set to 1.5v ish in bios to run 4.45ghz. That was run under custom loop outside as well. 

Don't forget the 0*C outside air being blown directly into the radiator.  I know for sure it was above 1.5V during the run I just don't know how close it was to 1.6V.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

1 minute ago, nick name said:

Don't forget the 0*C outside air being blown directly into the radiator.  I know for sure it was above 1.5V during the run I just don't know how close it was to 1.6V.  

Was pretty close to 1.6v for sure. 

I've never once seen SenseMi take my chip past 1.6v ever. So for sure, not past it.

29 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Oh I've done some playing around. Mine hits a Wall at 4500mhz seemingly on any cooling down to about -30c TEC chilled.

I was able to reduce leakage by a considerable amount allowing me much lower v-core usage.

This setup reached about 20c max with an idle of -30 (ish)

I don't set the CPU multiplier in BIOS but instead use the Performance Enhancer feature on the ASUS Crosshair VII.  The feature makes the CPU ignore FIT parameters so the CPU never downclocks while under load and you can adjust what all-core multiplier the CPU uses by adjusting EDC with Ryzen Master or in BIOS. 

This method actually seems to work much better than setting a fixed multiplier in BIOS because you don't need to set a static voltage and can work with an offset.  I believe this to be true because you see a small voltage spike at the start of a workload and then it settles.  I interpret this as the CPU stomping on the gas pedal and then letting off and cruising once it hits speed.  The CPU seems to react to higher speeds better when it can smash the gas to overcome some sort of inertia.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Yep, I know. My little ITX ROG comes equipped with OC 3 and 4 profiles in performance enhancer. Works extremely well. Hot profile on ambient cooling though.

So the sensemi profile is tweaked in such a way for volt regulation, you cannot mimic this with a static overclock and sustained v-core. I've tried multiple different approaches and that does include sub ambient and sub zero cooling. 

The SenseMi does not accommodate anything past these profile in the way of all core overclocks. 4.3ghz is the max my chip does and must be running pretty cool. 60c max load seemed to be a sweet spot, less would start seeing the v-core leak less and less. I took notice of this while running these profiles, Unfortunately the v-core required for 4.3ghz is just too much for my TEC to keep in respective temps before become heat soaked. Thus the goal was to stay as close to 0c or less which wasn't possible even at under 1.2v

Also, you don't need to change FIT parameters to run that #4 profile all core sustained. Just go into windows and set performance mode. Disable core parking is optional but preferred...

Voltage spikes are quite common, known as startup voltage. Sometimes can be much higher than desired set v-core. perfectly normal. The cpu is designed with overshooting and dealing with it. 

SenseMi is truly intelligent in design.

8 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Yep, I know. My little ITX ROG comes equipped with OC 3 and 4 profiles in performance enhancer. Works extremely well. Hot profile on ambient cooling though.

So the sensemi profile is tweaked in such a way for volt regulation, you cannot mimic this with a static overclock and sustained v-core. I've tried multiple different approaches and that does include sub ambient and sub zero cooling. 

The SenseMi does not accommodate anything past these profile in the way of all core overclocks. 4.3ghz is the max my chip does and must be running pretty cool. 60c max load seemed to be a sweet spot, less would start seeing the v-core leak less and less. I took notice of this while running these profiles, Unfortunately the v-core required for 4.3ghz is just too much for my TEC to keep in respective temps before become heat soaked. Thus the goal was to stay as close to 0c or less which wasn't possible even at under 1.2v

Also, you don't need to change FIT parameters to run that #4 profile all core sustained. Just go into windows and set performance mode. Disable core parking is optional but preferred...

Voltage spikes are quite common, known as startup voltage. Sometimes can be much higher than desired set v-core. perfectly normal. The cpu is designed with overshooting and dealing with it. 

SenseMi is truly intelligent in design.

Setting the power plan to performance that doesn't make the CPU behave the same as Performance Enhancer Levels 3 and 4 do.  Or are you talking about something I'm missing?

Ahhhh, it's called start up voltage.  That's not something I've ever read about or heard anyone reference and had been only something I observed.  It wasn't something that I saw when setting the multiplier and VCORE in BIOS though.  

Oh, and you can reign in the ITX ROG board by lowering EDC which will lower the CPU multiplier for the all-core loads.  Here is something I wrote up a while ago.  I've learned some things since then, but haven't put it to paper if you have any concerns feel free to ask.

https://www.overclock.net/forum/11-amd-motherboards/1708160-asus-strix-crosshair-vii-pe-level-3-4-multiplier-adjustments-through-ryzen-master.html

I've read it. Been a member of OCN since 2007. ;)

Lots of tweaking with Ryzen! Gotta love it. 

Have you the SenseMi offset and SenseMi skew? It's in the Tweaker's Paradise tab.

Setting the power plan to performance that doesn't make the CPU behave the same as Performance Enhancer Levels 3 and 4 do.  Or are you talking about something I'm missing?

Specific to this.

Everything on auto, setting #4. Go into windows and set windows to performance mode. It'll just run all core all the time 4.3ghz. You don't need to change FIT for this. 

Here try this little utility. Called QuickCpu. Have some better control on your system.

QuickCpuSetup.zip

You could just measure the voltage with a multi meter while it's running..... 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

6 hours ago, Jumper118 said:

You could just measure the voltage with a multi meter while it's running..... 

The one I was gonna buy on Amazon was on back order.  And then I forgot.  You know . . . like forgetting there are a bajillion of scores missing from the spreadsheet.  

11 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Specific to this.

Everything on auto, setting #4. Go into windows and set windows to performance mode. It'll just run all core all the time 4.3ghz. You don't need to change FIT for this. 

Here try this little utility. Called QuickCpu. Have some better control on your system.

QuickCpuSetup.zip 2.73 MB · 0 downloads

Ahhh, yeah that's just a product of using PE Level 4.  Performance Enhancer Levels 3 and 4 both make the CPU ignore FIT.  The difference between the two levels is EDC (at least) .  I'm not sure if there are more differences between the two levels.  

And if you don't want to miss out on the single and fewer thread speeds of 4.325GHz and 4.35GHz you'll want to make sure that minimum processor state is set to anything below 50% so the CPU can reach all its lower p states which in turn allows for those max speeds on the lighter workloads.  

The power plan I run is the unlocked Ultimate plan with minimum processor state set below 50% (can't remember where I have it now probably 20%) so that I don't lose the top end single core speeds.  I also run PE Level 3 and set EDC to bring my all core speed down to 4.1GHz for daily tasks.  Because of the cooler temps PE 3 boots at around 4.3GHz.  

And I disable SenseMi skew.  I've played with it and it will help fool the CPU with lower temps, but the CPU won't request enough voltage if it thinks the temps are lower than they are.  

12 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

I've read it. Been a member of OCN since 2007. ;)

Lots of tweaking with Ryzen! Gotta love it. 

Have you the SenseMi offset and SenseMi skew? It's in the Tweaker's Paradise tab.

Wait, you read it before I linked it?  That makes me feel good knowing folks found it.  

@ShrimpBrime We should probably continue our conversation outside of this thread.  Don't wanna make updating the score sheet harder than it already seems to be.  @Jumper118  Bahahahahahaha.  

53 minutes ago, nick name said:

@ShrimpBrime We should probably continue our conversation outside of this thread.  Don't wanna make updating the score sheet harder than it already seems to be.  @Jumper118  Bahahahahahaha.  

tbh the less score per page the more pages i can do per year iq200

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

2 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

tbh the less score per page the more pages i can do per year iq200

See I was under the assumption you were a poor reader and had difficulty navigating each post.  Your lack of capitalization and punctuation confirms.  And that doesn't even account for the language barrier.  

But on a serious note:  you gonna get your hands on that new Threadripper and make some videos?

5 minutes ago, nick name said:

See I was under the assumption you were a poor reader and had difficulty navigating each post.  Your lack of capitalization and punctuation confirms.  And that doesn't even account for the language barrier.  

But on a serious note:  you gonna get your hands on that new Threadripper and make some videos?

i'm great at reading, but bad at writing and spellings. :D 

no unfortunately my budget for hw as reduce a lot since couple of years ago :( even at peak budget, idk if i would have ever been able to get a cpu that is that expensive XD i would be able to have had a 3950x though.  

I will leave the honors of getting the top score to someone else. 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

16 minutes ago, nick name said:

not capitalising and not using punctuation is faster

we're all about the speed here

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

11 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

i'm great at reading, but bad at writing and spellings. :D 

no unfortunately my budget for hw as reduce a lot since couple of years ago :( even at peak budget, idk if i would have ever been able to get a cpu that is that expensive XD i would be able to have had a 3950x though.  

I will leave the honors of getting the top score to someone else. 

Bummer.  

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

not capitalising and not using punctuation is faster

we're all about the speed here

THAT'S TRUE.  ALSO SCREENSHOTS.  ALL ABOUT THE SCREENSHOTS.  

if you think my typing is bad you should see what a pro overclocker types like ?

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

12 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

if you think my typing is bad you should see what a pro overclocker types like ?

I'd imagine typing with frozen fingers is difficult.  Even worse - typing in mittens.  

19 minutes ago, nick name said:

I'd imagine typing with frozen fingers is difficult.  Even worse - typing in mittens.  

yes i have updated 2 more pages. the R20 sheet now exists. It will be in the OP shortly. Its not split by socket because dont have time rn to make all other sheets. 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Excited to see where I land on that R20 sheet as it gets updated, I should hopefully be able to pump out some more scores soon with my new job giving me enough spare change to actually save up for a more sophisticated cooling setup! I'm gonna blast past that 4000 barrier

Current System: R7 1700x 3.93Ghz, PowerColor R9 380x 1.14ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200mhz, EVGA 650 GS

8 minutes ago, Tobleh said:

Excited to see where I land on that R20 sheet as it gets updated, I should hopefully be able to pump out some more scores soon with my new job giving me enough spare change to actually save up for a more sophisticated cooling setup! I'm gonna blast past that 4000 barrier

Here did i do ok?        https://valid.x86.fr/j1j1xi

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.07 - 14.06.02.94.png

On 2/7/2020 at 5:58 PM, Tobleh said:

what page is that on?

23 hours ago, Brass_01 said:

Here did i do ok?        https://valid.x86.fr/j1j1xi

desktop background is on point thats for sure. :P 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme