Noctua NH-U14S - where to buy

LinusTech

NCIX: http://bit.ly/15QPpbl

Amazon: http://geni.us/RqCkWp

When Noctua releases something, there is always a reason. Sometimes it's "more performance", sometimes it's "new form factor", and sometimes it's "just plain better". The NH-U14S improves performance and improves compatibility at the same time. Not everyone wants a pre-filled liquid cooler. The ones that will perform better than this air cooling heatsink usually require specific cases for compatibility.

ok i didnt play the video but im betting 10$ dollars its private

EDIT damn i lost

who should i paypal the money to ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

EDIT damn i lost

me

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Great to see this review up! I'm still wondering if worth it over my current N530 from Cooler Master.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

A bar somewhere in US

German ask an american: How many World Cups did you win?

American answer with a question: How many world wars did you win?

Anyways nice review - im thinking about changing my stock cooler for some aftermarket and Noctua was on my mind in term of aircooling option.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Linus i love Noctua fans (atleast the performance) but they look so bad in my rig. Are you overhyping them? And what would be the best black fan for Radiator applications? 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

Linus i love Noctua fans (atleast the performance) but they look so bad in my rig. Are you overhyping them? And what would be the best black fan for Radiator applications? 

He overhypes on performance and quality, not looks.

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

He overhypes on performance and quality, not looks.

I know that what i was asking about.... what are the best black Fans for my rads?

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

72 bucks for something that ... small ...? It really does look tiny, I know that doesn't 100% related to a coolers performance but for 72 bucks I want something that looks beefier than a hyper 212/+/EVO

I know that what i was asking about.... what are the best black Fans for my rads?

The BEST black fans? Just grab a pair of San Ace fans. Preferably there 200+ CFM ones.

The BEST black fans? Just grab a pair of San Ace fans. Preferably there 200+ CFM ones.

Could you just tell which ones to get? (There site is so badly done it's insane) I need 5 120mm fans and 3 140mm for my rads ^^

Just letting you guys know, the price of Noctua also reflects it's customer service. I once requested some mounting hardware from them and they sent free of charge from Austria to the USA. When I got my package, I realized they sent the wrong thing and instead of being upset, they sent another package and all was well. I haven't dealt with customer service that great anywhere else.

Is Slick sleepy? 

People say he looks high, I just see the poor man sleepy..

EDIT damn i lost

me! lol!

Which CPU did they use this with?

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1230 v2 | GPU: evga 670 sc+ 4gb | RAM: 2x4gb corsair xms3 | Mobo: ASRock P67 Extreme 4 gen3| PSU: 850w XFX | Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE | Case: CM HAF XM | SSD: Plextor M5S 128gb | HDD: 2x1tb seagate

there are lots, go for Be quiet  (Eloops, or Gentle Typhoons if you can stand white or grey)

How is the Hyper Evo 212 Plus for Stock 3570K? Heard it is great actually. 

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

• 8 months later...

Are those tests in the video with OC processor or stock speeds?

CPU: Intel i7 4790K 4.7Ghz all cores  |  MotherBoard: ASUS Z97-Pro WiFi AC  |  RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 4x8GB DDR3 1866Mhz  |  GPU: EVGA 970 FTW+

Case: Fractal Design Define R5  |   Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB; Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB; Seagate 2TB SSHD  |  PSU: Seasonic SS-760W XP2 Platinum

Display: Acer XB1 27" 165Hz IPS; Dell 24" U2414H IPS |  Cooling: Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull   |   Keyboard: Logitech G710+  |  Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Laser

Sound: Logitech X-530 5.1 70W RMS

Got My NHU-14-s + an extra Fan... about 3 Weeks ago and temps are now at 48C on my 2nd hottest core (De-lidded 3570K) Fans running at 850 RPM......

(Full load for 30 mins on Aida 64)

What a great Cooler... :D

Chip is OC'ed at 4.4Ghz, Vcore 1.248V

Nice, I am thinking about buying myself the same one, although my CPU is a lot older then Ivy Bridge, but in the near future it will be cooling i7-4790K that I think upgrading to and overclocking when they get released and I can afford such upgrade.

But still it will be really good cooling solution for my present CPU.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K 4.7Ghz all cores  |  MotherBoard: ASUS Z97-Pro WiFi AC  |  RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 4x8GB DDR3 1866Mhz  |  GPU: EVGA 970 FTW+

Case: Fractal Design Define R5  |   Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB; Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB; Seagate 2TB SSHD  |  PSU: Seasonic SS-760W XP2 Platinum

Display: Acer XB1 27" 165Hz IPS; Dell 24" U2414H IPS |  Cooling: Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull   |   Keyboard: Logitech G710+  |  Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Laser

Sound: Logitech X-530 5.1 70W RMS