Phanteks Eclipse P400 Front Panel Connector?

Go to solution Solved by LordGrizzillaKreme,

Thats connector goes to a sata power cable from the psu. Just built mine less than a week ago. The case however should still include the power led, hdd led, power switch, and reset button connectors.

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems locating where to plug in the front panel connectors for this case. Unlike most cases where the power switch, power LED and HDD LED have separate connectors, in this particular case, it has a single "12v input" connector. I can't seem to find any place on my motherboard (Asus A88XM-A) where it can fit.

Diagram of this connector can be found on page 10 in the manual here: http://www.phanteks.com/assets/manuals/PH-EC416P_Western.pdf

Image of connector (on the left): http://images.bit-tech.net/content_images/2016/02/phanteks-eclipse-p400s-review/p400s-13b.jpg

Thats connector goes to a sata power cable from the psu. Just built mine less than a week ago. The case however should still include the power led, hdd led, power switch, and reset button connectors.

Doomsday: CPU : i5 6600k, GPU : MSI Gaming GTX 1070, RAM : 16GB G.Skill DDR4 2400, MB : MSI Gaming M5 Z170A, Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo/ 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU : EVGA SuperNova GS 550, Case : Phanteks Eclipse P400, CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i, Monitor : Acer 1440p60 / Asus 1080p60 OS Windows 10 Pro Audio : Sennheiser HD 598SE / SMSL SD-793-II / Blue Snowball Steam : Vlad the Inhaler

On 7/11/2016 at 11:40 AM, LordGrizzillaKreme said:

Thanks, it fit perfectly. However, the second part of your answer worried me. Along with that connector, my case only came with the separate reset button connector, fan, audio and USB 3 connector. Was the case also supposed to have the small, separate, single/dual pin connectors for front panel IO, like these? proftech.jpg

Just take the front panel and roof panel off and you should be able to locate the front panel headers. They might even be bunched up inside the front panel somewhere.

12 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

Just take the front panel and roof panel off and you should be able to locate the front panel headers. They might even be bunched up inside the front panel somewhere.

Yeah, I found them stashed deep behind one of the hard drive brackets. Plugged everything in and it worked!

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/07/2016 at 2:57 PM, IndigoBlue said:

Yeah, I found them stashed deep behind one of the hard drive brackets. Plugged everything in and it worked!

I'm having the exact same problem as yourself.

Where exactly did you find the 2 power led cables?

Thanks

• 2 months later...
On 11/07/2016 at 4:40 PM, LordGrizzillaKreme said:

Thanks. Was really struggling with that one. :)

• 8 months later...