LG PF1000U Short Throw Projector

Honestly, the LG PF1000U Projector is great for most users. It has a slim form factor while still packing an overall great image. A key factor and selling point for many is the absence of having to put the projector 50" away from a wall and only getting a 10" image. yet some will still complain "well I can put my projector 20" away from a wall and never had a problem," I beg to differ, for instance, people can walk by the projector without causing a giant shadow of him or her appear on the screen, and even then, this projector enlarges the picture much bigger closer to the opposed surface. In conclusion, the LG PF1000U has a slim body and has much greater of a projection radius than competitors.

do the 2 liter of iced tea come with it too?

this projector would look badass running my pc games

Edited by adic27

LG Electronics Ultra Short Throw LED Home Theater Projector PF1000U perfect setup for video mapping.  Awesome video by Linus Media Group!

So will it be a regular thing to upload ads to the channel now? You usually try to dress them up with a thin review, but this time you didn't even care to do that. Ads was not the reason why i subscribed. 

Projector looks awesome! Would love to play party games on it.

Ugh might have to spend a fortune to replace the bulb when it dies out. This is my only gripe with all the projector technology thing.

LG done well, it's great and compact! The perfect unit for my new project, going to make myself a projection wall in the living room!

My Father and I were just talking about projectors yesterday. We were doing research on 4K/UHD projectors that could be used with an audio system for community outreach and church functions. This would be fantastic for both of those tasks. I loved the video you made! The editing with the music and filters you chose made it look very watchdogs. I'm sure starring in your own shorts is just as fun, as it is stressful. Thank you Linus Media Group, and LG US for this opportunity. 

nice

Edited by LUCU

nice i could use that right now 

Nice looking projector. Would it produce a better image than my current Optoma HD131xe which is getting a little old now? Also would an LED put out noticeably less heat?

If anything else I appreciate the return to quality and inventive video production.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I found the projection sizes to be most impressive. That small distance away the wall giving that image size and quality. Oh seeing as this is my first post..... Hi everyone :D

It's a cool little thing, I'm looking into pico projectors at the moment for portability but wouldn't mind this to be "thrown" at me. ?

Seems compact and powerful!
Been looking for a projector that is light and easy to transport and I think, this might be the one!
Would love to get my hands on it!

(Contest is the other thread!)

On the video itself, I thought it was well done.  Stuff of this nature takes a ton of time to Edit, which is really what people mean by "high quality" video.  That was probably 2-3 hours of footage that took upwards of 50+ hours to edit together, all for 2 minutes of video.  Editors don't get enough credit when things come out well.

It was also a fun way to display a fairly different approach to Projector Form Factor.

I am off to university next year and It would be nice to have this with me while I am traveling, never know when you need a tiny little projector that can offer such a big picture I just love it.

Good luck to all of you.

This projector would be f*cking awesome for minecraft