Blinking indicator light on Corsair K70 keyboard

Crowcore
Go to solution Solved by BigD1970,

Switch it to bios and restart.Does it to me every so often.I think this something corsair needs to address for a permanent solution.

Greetings,

For weeks I have been having a blinking light next to the capslock indicator. I don't know what it means and would like to turn it off. Enclosed is picture to illustrate what light I'm referring to. Does anyone know how to take care of this small issue ?

[OS: Seven Pro 64 bits]

1380889068-k70-2b.jpg

Switch it to bios and restart.Does it to me every so often.I think this something corsair needs to address for a permanent solution.

I switched to BIOS mode, then normal again and now the light is simply on, without flickering, which is less distracting. Do you know what this indicator is for ?

I switched to BIOS mode, than normal again and now the light is simply on, without flickering, which is less distracting. Do you know what this indicator is for ?

It looks like a downloading sign haha.

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

That's the scroll lock indicator, there's not a lot of people that actually use it nowadays.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scroll_lock)
What happens if you press the scroll lock key?

Intel Core i5 4670k 》Asus Z87 GRYPHON 》8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz

Asus R9 280 STRIX 3GB》Samsung 840EVO 250gb 》Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Corsair GS 800W 》Corsair 350D Case 》Corsair Hydro H110

That's the scroll lock indicator, there's not a lot of people that actually use it nowadays.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scroll_lock)

What happens if you press the scroll lock key?

Well thanks a lot. The light turned off altogether when pressing this scroll lock key! However, it had no effect when I pressed it during the blinking.