LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

My first thought when seeing this is was whether you could stand this projector on its head or not. If so, this would be FANTASTIC for projecting onto the roof and watching movies/playing games in the comfort of your bed! Maybe I'm simply too lazy to get out of bed in the first place :P

DAMN!! This thing looks sexy! Would be great for a bedroom or other small room. I want one.

Yes! This is the projector! No long cables, no ceiling mount, no shadow cast. Just inches and resolution. Satisfaction.

Looks like an excellent projector with ease of use in mind.

Watch movies as if it were a cinema, and also video games, excellent.

I think it's pretty cool. Definitely would love to experiment with one :D

This would be amazing in my 25 square meter apartment!

I used to watch shows/youtube etc. laying down on my bed back at my parents house, but I couldn't bring the TV here when I moved in last month... So doing that with a 24 inch 1080p TN panel doesn't really work so well. :(

Thanks for the giveaway LG and LTT, congrats to the winner, whoever it might be. :) 

I don't really like the cube size, but I think that's the slimmest you can get!

I want to use it on the wall outside my house :D

The projector seems like a solid solution for the age old problem of having enough surface but not enough space. Plus, the thing looks pretty spiffy to boot. Looks like a dream.

Wow, first time I've ever seen such a powerful projector that can throw such an image at great resolution.

This would make anyone king of their campus! :)

Well i haven't t use a projector ever myself, i use them only on school now (which are really bad). So i don't know much about the specs like amound of lumens is good ect. But this thing looks gereous and i think i got a new tv/screen for my room :D 

I have always been a fan of using projectors. My old Epsen has been carted to hell and back along with my Game cube. Maby it's time for an upgrade the PF1000U would go great with a ps4. The way this projector can be used in a space with less distance opens so many doors. Let my childhood of projector game partys be reborn. 

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

this looks amazing to watch movies and play games with

I think this projector looks AMAZING! and also has awesome capibilities

Wow. You haven't been doing any giveaways for a long time. Good luck LinusTechTips. Oh, and ... ehh... nice projector xD

I think the PF1000U would be very useful in providing a large portable display in highly mobile environments in which traditional projectors would require considerably more room and setup. I think it's really neat!

This is necessary in wrecking all the noobz I dominate in CS:GO. I'll shine this baby on the side of a barn which also aptly doubles as their homes which is where they were raised. 

This looks like the perfect projector to have!

this projector is truly great! with that screen size, i can just go anywhere with my friend and play together! (or watching movies or "movies")  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I would absolutely love to get ahold of one of these for my mini desktop. This is by far the coolest projector I have ever seen!

I have looked into these before and watched several youtube videos on it. Looks awesome and would love to try it out on my new Gaming PC I built.  Would be super sweet to have this for watching movies and LinusTechTips of course lol.

Never seen a projector like that before. Would love to try one out at home.  It would be a great runner up prize to those 5 internet stars I missed out on.