LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Would be pretty freaking cool to just throw on anything on just about any wall.  Plus mix in my surround receiver and would be kick ass.

This projector would be sick for my Sunday game nights!! (replacing Game of Thrones for now) I don't have much room for spacing a projector out in my apartment but this would be PERFECT, cool video too :)

this looks pretty unique and cool, definitely a step forward for gaming everywhere.

This would be a great idea for a LAN party or a small get together with friends. Like playing MK8 on this thing with four friends would be a blast. Can't wait to see what people do with this. 

A 60" screen from just 4" away? WHAT? That is an incredible projector and would be an amazing addition to my room.

My feeling is that its great and what is the max distance again for the 200" image?

This would make playing battlefield 1 or no mans sky absolutely incredible, coupling this up with my sonos surround system would create an absolutely awesome gaming experience!!!!! 

I would nicely fit into my not that spacious room. 

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is a really cool projector, if my dad thought I had bought this he would literally flip, i mean literally do a back flip.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

LINUS, MY LIFE IS LG, NOW I KNOW MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT THIS AWESOME PROJECTOR....................................... BLOQ MAYUS!!!!!

I'm just about to head off to college, and it'd be great to have one of these to use in the dorms, I'd be the coolest guy on my floor! 

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

It looks extremely good - could be useful for some awesome split screen games like rocket league on my PC.

I could finally show the neighbors how to kill it in Overwatch without having to crowd the house.

Damn that would be awesome for my big ass white wall in my living room.

Good Luck everyone!

I think projectors like this need to become more common because of their small form factor and the ability to put out a great image.

This would be great for parties with some xbox one connect games !!!

This would be great for my room while in bed to play steam on my empty wall. 

I just put a couch in my room so i can play games with my friends i was looking for a projector but i cant afford one ive been a long time fan and if i win or not im glad i got a chance to enter!

oooh man soo small yet so powerful, compared to the 75$ chinese knockoff i currently have this would be BEAST.

I can already imagine watching Game of thrones on my living room wall! xD

Wow, this thing looks amazing and for a 1080p projector the price is not that bad. I love the fact that it reflects the image and doesn't need to be on the other side of the room. It would fit perfeclty for my racing/flight sim cockpit.

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 

looks pretty cool. seems to be perfect for relatively small spaces/high ceilings/hotels. would love to have one.

id break into a warehouse to try this 

what sound bar would you recommend for it