Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

First of all this projector looks balling. Second If I get it I would mod it in to my pc case :D

Looks like an awesome projector

Would be great to get some friends over and play rocket league, risk of rain or smash bros on.

Despite not having a wall big enough to take advantage of the full size it projects, I would invite my friends for a movie night immediately!

Case: CoolerMaster CM 690 II (ver.2) *** PSU: CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 700W *** CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad QX9650 3 Ghz 12 Mb L2 Cache *** MoBo: Asus Striker Formula II *** GPU: ASUS ENGTX570 DirectCU II *** RAM: 4x Corsair Dominator 1GB DDR2 RAM 1066MHz PC2-8500 240-Pin DIMM CMX21024-8500C5D *** HDDs: Corsair Force Gt 240Gb SSD & Western Digital 2TB Green SATA II HDD *** Creative SOUND BLASTER Recon3D Fatal1ty Professional PCIe *** Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Black *** Keyboard: Roccat Arvo *** LCD: LG M2380D

I have never seen a reflecting projector. Weird design

Good thing is its very light and portable.

The important thing is it should have a good lifespan. 

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think it'd be a great thing to use when I go to college. With my computer, watching movies, putting on a sick laser light show.

I'm thinking 4 of these in a square 4mx4m room projecting on each wall (5th for the roof maybe?) for that full surround gameplay.

I need it...

That short was actually really well done! It's always nice to see some products shown off in creative ways, and as for the projector, It looks really nice too! My one concern is the price tag, though it looks awesome, I don't exactly have $1400 I can just throw away to get it. Overall it looks really good quality! o ^o/

i still want it though.png

I am a real gaming enthusiast...but as i am at college i have pretty much no hardware for gaming...it would be nice to have such portable projector for gaming..so we can use it at many places..

1 hour ago, zeeamillion said:

this looks cool and i was just about turn my atic into a theater so this wouod be amazing to have

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

The projector looks really great,  it's small can fit in almost everything and has a damn high resolution.  I would really like to have one to use by my friends house in the barn of the farm :)

1. The PF1000U looks sleek and seems to perform the same. LG definitely hit a grand slam with this product. Although I know a metric ton of customers would appreciate high class integrated audio; maybe you could make a premium package or something along those lines including either external or internal, because many people aren't up to par with what they want or need when it comes to these things, and want everything to be plug and play.

2. Proof that I Follow LGUS:

Untitled.png

Motivation is where, and what you make of it.

“It is relatively unusual that a physical scientist is truly an atheist. Why is this true? Some point to the anthropic constraints, the remarkable fine tuning of the universe. For example, Freeman Dyson, a Princeton faculty member, has said, ‘Nature has been kinder to us that we had any right to expect.'”  Albert Einstein

Absolutely epic projector. Fantastic idea really, looks easy enough to carry but main selling point is just how cool of an idea it is! Imagine playing racing games on that thinf ❤️ 🤓🤓🤓🤓

I love the design of this projector, I just love how from such a short distance it can beam such a large, HD display onto your wall. This projector is one of the best I've seen as I remember in school they had to have the projectors several feet away to produce a small image.

Overall, great image quality, great size, great uses, Id love to go out with some friends and use this to watch movies or play some games outside on a starry summer night. Id love to get my hands on one

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This projector would be nice to try out, since i have to watch/play on 27" at 4m distance :)