LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Quite an amazing piece of tech there, I especially like that design with the reflective mirror.

I think THE projector looks amazing and i hope you can game very wel on it because i neer a new screen for in my house

I would love to turn my living room to home theater. 

This projector is amazing! Definitely need one for the mancave! 

Awesome! First thought was "where can I buy it?!?!?!!!" but then Linus said magical "giveaway".

This is the center of the ultimate traveling setup. You could have a theatre literally everywhere! I would take this anywhere.

functional & portable. this projector is impressive in every way possible.

ECS G31T-M7 V1.0 | Q8200 | Kingston 4GB(2x2GB) | 64GB Samsung 1.8" SSD | jOptron 230watts 

Ryzen 5 2600

Asus B450-F Strix

Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3000mhz

Seasonic M12ii 620watts Bronze

Adata XPG SX8200 PRO

MSI Gaming X RX 580

NZXT S340

i think this projector is awesome!

i'd love to watch movies in my room with it 

The desigm of the projector is awesome!

I5 4460 | Sapphire RX480 Nitro | MSI H81M-E34 | 8 GB | Fractal Design Core 2500 | Silverstone SST-ST50F-PB | Monitor 27-inch EW2750 | Roccat SKELTR+ (giveaway from linus)

My six year old (second rig):

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 | GPU: 1024MB NVIDIA GT 730 under-powered gigabyte GeForce 9800 GT (Gigabyte OP Silent cell stuff) | 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 399MHz | MOBO: Intel DP43TF | 

This looks super cool. Would totally bring it to all the summer parties. Or keep it in my room just for my self. Haven't decided yet :)

Awesome projector - put on toilet floor for surround po... i mean, gaming!

Wow really Impressive. Not a bad price point either.

Wow! This would fit in nicely for my new apartment in SG considering how space is a premium. And I still get to have an awesome splitscreen party with my pals!

this changes everything on what i could do with my new movie/gaming setup. It look awesome and at a small form factor it's easy to bring with you. 

This is a swood projector if i've ever seen one. I'd project the highest quality games such as E.T for the atari 2600.

finally a projector that you don't need to put on the otherside of the room to get big image

Very interesting and it would be a great addition for a frequent camper to enjoy in the woods.

First of all this projector looks balling. Second If I get it I would mod it in to my pc case :D

It would be so cool to be able to bring this projector outside and play games with my mates on a 200 inch screen!

Looks like an awesome projector

Would be great to get some friends over and play rocket league, risk of rain or smash bros on.

Despite not having a wall big enough to take advantage of the full size it projects, I would invite my friends for a movie night immediately!

Case: CoolerMaster CM 690 II (ver.2) *** PSU: CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 700W *** CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad QX9650 3 Ghz 12 Mb L2 Cache *** MoBo: Asus Striker Formula II *** GPU: ASUS ENGTX570 DirectCU II *** RAM: 4x Corsair Dominator 1GB DDR2 RAM 1066MHz PC2-8500 240-Pin DIMM CMX21024-8500C5D *** HDDs: Corsair Force Gt 240Gb SSD & Western Digital 2TB Green SATA II HDD *** Creative SOUND BLASTER Recon3D Fatal1ty Professional PCIe *** Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Black *** Keyboard: Roccat Arvo *** LCD: LG M2380D

Wow, actually this is amazing. It´ll be really fun to install this en mi living room or my bed room.